Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop (23684 Views)

11 Kinds Of People You Would Find In A Betting Shop / Masquerade Spotted In A Betting Shop ( Pics ) / 13 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Football Betshops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by beyondwalls: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ehennnn.

Pls tell me something.

Abeg how you dey do am?

informato:
profit it has bin able to take care of some of my bills,and currently i leave my monthly salary in the bank.so is helping me save my salary....generally,it has helped my financial life positively...my first deposite with nairabet was 27,000 naira back in 2011 ,since then have not deposited and my current balance is over 350,000 naira...although have bin using some foreign bookies since 2008 ....u dont need to b'liv...but one thing is sure ;ALL HEADS ARE NOT THESAME...losing is inevitable,but at the end there must be profit......have i answered ur question ??
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by syllas007: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
The DSTV viewer and WIFI users
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Christmasdon(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
I yav yaff here tire, this trend is sweetening me aswear.o
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by tojahh(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na now I know say dem dey pay make Mod for shift your post to FP... Mod the kind thunder wey go fire una ehn?... E dey filling station dey buy fuel.

Imagine I've this thread created since Dec 22, 2014cheesy

www.nairaland.com/2057490/10-types-persons-meet-every-football-bet-shop
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by xtreme07(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
beyondwalls:

I pray for this kind miracle ooo as this thing don suck me seriously because i must at least make some recovery ooo!

lol
do you know there are some match that are tagged 'free money'? Thats the kind of match to stake with big money not just any match bro.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by pressplay411(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2015
The rate of betting in Nigeria now is so alarming. This reflects a high level of desperation in our populace due to lack of means of living. No jobs, no hopes. Majority of our youth have resorted to Sports betting and Baba ijebu as their only hope for survival. Sadly the habit of betting is unpredictable, before you know it majority have turned to chronic gamblers which may end up ruining their lives in the future.
Blame the govt esp GEJ's admin cos this vice grew exponentially under him.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by informato: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
informato:
sure...this must be a single bet,no accumulation with any other game...handicap 1:0 @ 2.9 is another option...suarez,nayma.mesi would all want to score at least one each...especially suarez...i see above 2.5 goals and a barca win ...BUT AM GIVIN BARCA a WIN ....1.6 * 60,000 = 96,000.....THIS MATCH REMINDS ME OF MAY WEDA vs PAC MAN boxin match..SURE WIN.....arsenal 4 life
GOD Is good
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by kliq(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
informato:
GOD Is good

Congrats man! cool
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by informato: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
kliq:

Congrats man! cool
thanks

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sports betting have been tagged by most people as being highly risky to get involved but it is not so when you know how to stake and tend not to be greedy; in fact the gain is far more higher than the risk involved. What i am about to share is for those who are willing to stake high and double or triple their money fast. Most people involved in sports betting want to accumulate 10 to 30 games on one slip and play with #100, now their reason for accumulating such amount of games is because they want the money to increase but the chance of winning the money is very very low. Here is how i double or even triple my money with less risk; in sports betting there are so many options but the safest and easiest is playing "OVER 1.5" What this means is that in a particular football match there must be two goals and above and we all know that it is very easy to score two goals in football.
Now the odd attached to this is between 1.20 to 1.30, now if you are to accumulate 4 or 5(preferably 4) matches with this kind of odd the total odd will be from 2.0 to 3 and you place a bet of #10,000 in a space of two hours you will be having extra #10,000 or #20,000 as your profit from the game. it is very easy and simple, you don't need to bother yourself about who wins the match all you know is that they must score two goals and you will get fast cash. This method is beneficial to only those who are willing to stake highly not by betting with #100.
Now you can register with 1960bet; as they offer high odds for staking
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate393684
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by beyondwalls: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Bros, pls elucidate more on this; wc matches be free money wen 1.05 odd dey cast?
Abeg help me undersatnd.

xtreme07:
lol
do you know there are some match that are tagged 'free money'? Thats the kind of match to stake with big money not just any match bro.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by okusflick: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
informato:
dats it...i lose sometimes,but my bank keeps on growing...I am not SAYin I DONT LOSE...I LOST SOMETIMES...but wat matters to me is the daily or weekly profit...is bin amazing

Will like you to visit www.superiorbet.com. I won a million there and got paid the same day.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Lekozy(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2017
bishop4APC:
11. Sport betting is unpredictable and it's only meant for the fools and people with no direction.

12. A wise man would only use 1k to win 2k but fools always dream of using N100 to win 10k.

13. Don't make sport betting your priority because it has no future.

14. Sport betting almost ruin my life.

NB Rolling dice = sport betting.
lol....i started playing this bet early December last year and ah won up to 30k my first was 6k second 5k then almost 20k just staking with 100 and 200 .. and as understand betting in general is just luck not in how u can predict or head to head... if it was that..... everybody should be a millionaire.... just follow ur mind and book ...datz all........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Fan Loses His Job Over Racist Chant At Raheem Sterling / Oliseh Talks Up Iheanacho, Ndidi After Leicester’s FA Cup Win Against Man United / Eden Hazard Scores First Real Madrid Goal Since Chelsea Transfer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.