Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop (23687 Views)

11 Kinds Of People You Would Find In A Betting Shop / Masquerade Spotted In A Betting Shop ( Pics ) / 13 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Football Betshops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by informato: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2015
nwaanambra1:

and how has it positively affected your life? undecided undecided
profit it has bin able to take care of some of my bills,and currently i leave my monthly salary in the bank.so is helping me save my salary....generally,it has helped my financial life positively...my first deposite with nairabet was 27,000 naira back in 2011 ,since then have not deposited and my current balance is over 350,000 naira...although have bin using some foreign bookies since 2008 ....u dont need to b'liv...but one thing is sure ;ALL HEADS ARE NOT THESAME...losing is inevitable,but at the end there must be profit......have i answered ur question ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Damianobi(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2015
2kris:
pool man.you want carry cool water do garri abi

Na so all man want am bro
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Damianobi(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Lmao.... no be lie...
I can see it, u b bettin nigga
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by dave2meek(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by simdam500(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2015
I don't bet cool
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by nwaanambra1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
informato:
profit it has bin able to take care of some of my bills,and currently i leave my monthly salary in the bank.so is helping me save my salary....generally,it has helped my financial life positively...my first deposite with nairabet was 27,000 naira back in 2011 ,since then have not deposited and my current balance is over 350,000 naira...although have bin using some foreign bookies since 2008 ....u dont need to b'liv...but one thing is sure ;ALL HEADS ARE NOT THESAME...losing is inevitable,but at the end there must be profit......have i answered ur question ??

yes thank u very much. grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by MrCEO69(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
davades:

Can you explain this to me bros...does it means naira has value than cedi?
well in 2007, the ghanain cedi was devaluated, 1000000GHC became 100GHC and 1cedi=#100, bt since den cedi v been falling and rising.
Google GHC1<=#55
but in ecobank atm its at #60: thieves
As of now
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by sursur(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
I prefer sport betting to smoking
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Prettydiamond(f): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
ishiamu:

Sharap must proove to the world your a good girl always?
u r so mannerless
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by chimoskyg(m): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Op. Number 4 wan kill mi wit laff grin grin

So true man
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bishop4APC: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
sursur:
I prefer sport betting to smoking

There is no difference in both because the duo will destroy you and render your life useless if not cautioned.

Smoking and sport betting affect people's life directly and indirectly.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by dhorlipizzu(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Damianobi:

I can see it, u b bettin nigga

grin grin grin grin

If u dey always guess ur exam for sch walahi na 1st class graduate u go be... or better still play that game barca to win first half and the game will end full time draw.... #gbabe dat code na from ijebu ode
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
bishop4APC:

It's unpredictable, if you forecast from now till next year, one will definately cut unless you are lucky to give suitable condition which is very rare.
guy sharrap , betting is all about wisdom and not being greedy ...

Chelsea only lose four games this whole season , their draw is not up to 5 ..... Chelsea played around fifty games with odds not less than 1.20 .... u sabi say u go win money with Chelsea close to 45times in dis whole season season .... do same for barca, Madrid, PSG, Bayern, juventus, arsenal, mancity, Porto, benfica , Bournemouth, Watford and many other clubs like that ..... u would still make hell of cool cash if you aint greedy and have betting plans and staking plans.

Gbagbe oshi, folks dey chop billions , millions .... dey there dey preach cuz u lose ....... no dey count ur lost.....

Treat betting as Business and see profit falling in , play it like a gambler and u shall pack from city to your village.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lushcream:

Juventus and Barca .... BTTS is the safe game am playing (moderate stake ) ..... the rest na live bet .... barca odd go increase and place another bet on barca to win (small stake) ....... Juve on 5points as underdog ..... place some gamble on June to win (small stake) ..... .... win/lose ..... stake what you can afford to lose.
Na so we dey chop money oooo

BTTS a chop am (moderate stake)

Barca straight win A chop am (moderate stake)

barca win + over 2.5 a chop am (small stake)

Juve to win .'.... lost ( Very small stake) ..... just to play in case ...
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by ishiamu(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Prettydiamond:
u r so mannerless

Your manners full like nokia torch battery
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bishop4APC: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lushcream:
guy sharrap , betting is all about wisdom and not being greedy ...

Chelsea only lose four games this whole season , their draw is not up to 5 ..... Chelsea played around fifty games with odds not less than 1.20 .... u sabi say u go win money with Chelsea close to 45times in dis whole season season .... do same for barca, Madrid, PSG, Bayern, juventus, arsenal, mancity, Porto, benfica , Bournemouth, Watford and many other clubs like that ..... u would still make hell of cool cash if you aint greedy and have betting plans and staking plans.

Gbagbe oshi, folks dey chop billions , millions .... dey there dey preach cuz u lose ....... no dey count ur lost.....

Treat betting as Business and see profit falling in , play it like a gambler and u shall pack from city to your village.

You must be a newbie or one stupid addict.

How would rate betting as business when you can't guarantee your success

Chelsea had 9 draw and 3 loss only in premier league, excluding fa and carling cup. You only had little chance of winning if you do single betting but if you do accumulative betting, bro forget it.

Those teams you mentioned dealt lot of stakers a big blow, remember all of them can't have their winning in one weekend, some win, some draw whil some lose.

Barca, madrid, porto and bayern are not given better odds and when you try other option, they mess up. Bournemouth, watford and other teams from championship always fvcked up because they lose to smaller teams.

You can never make it through sport betting and as for those who win millions, don't be deceived because it is mere advert to keep mumu like you in the game.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
bishop4APC:

You must be a newbie or one stupid addict.

How would rate betting as business when you can't guarantee your success

Chelsea had 9 draw and 3 loss only in premier league, excluding fa and carling cup. You only had little chance of winning if you do single betting but if you do accumulative betting, bro forget it.

Those teams you mentioned dealt lot of stakers a big blow, remember all of them can't have their winning in one weekend, some win, some draw whil some lose.

You can never make it through sport betting and as for those who win millions, don't be deceived because it is mere advert to keep mumu like you in the game.

Na by force to accumulate ?
through out this season Chelsea lost 4 games , therefore if you double chance Chelsea all through season you would only lose four times , d fact that you played senselessly through accumulation with greediness didn't implied some folks are as dumb as you are ...... barca alone had 3 loses all through d season and HT/FT win is sure in most barca win ...... so what are u saying

if you don't bet responsibly, you will lose silly and cry , same way you are doing now ....

betting is not meant for poor folks.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
informato:
is dis not a good testimony .....

I have an online friend who has $4000 dollars on bet 365 ..... his capital for punting , that is around 800,000 naira .... dis dude has been playing since,2007 ....... he foot his bills with this shit ......

me no wan talk ma own cuz omo jeje ni mi oooo
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bishop4APC: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lushcream:
Na by force to accumulate ?
through out this season Chelsea lost 4 games , therefore if you double chance Chelsea all through season you would only lose four times , d fact that you played senselessly through accumulation with greediness didn't implied some folks are as dumb as you are ...... barca alone had 3 loses all through d season and HT/FT win is sure in most barca win ...... so what are u saying

if you don't bet responsibly, you will lose silly and cry , same way you are doing now ....

betting is not meant for poor folks.

I don't think you watch football at all, chelsea had 9 draw and 3 loss only in premier league and barca had 4 draw and 4 loss.

If you double chance chelsea, how much will you place on 1.05 odd Or how much will you place on barca of 1.06 straight win odd

I bet you had never seen green tickets more than i do, and you still don't stake higher more than i do, but it's very hard to make more than your investment.

Mumu like you will only keep having hope of winning big when you hardly have green ticket a week.

All stakers are greedy when it comes to possible return, in as much as you trying so hard to win double or tripple of your stake, you're also greedy.

This is sport betting where anything can happen.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
bishop4APC:

I don't think you watch football at all, chelsea had 9 draw and 3 loss only in premier league and barca had 4 draw and 4 loss.

I bet you had never seen green tickets more than i do, and you still don't stake higher more than i do, but it's very hard to make more than your investment.

Mumu like you will only keep having hope of winning big when you hardly have green ticket a week.

All stakers are greedy when it comes to possible return, in as much as you trying so hard to win double or tripple of your stake, you're also greedy.

This is sport betting where anything can happen.
sharrap, Bradford defeated Chelsea in FA , na h2h comot chelsea for champleague ..... making 3 lost in premleague and 1 lost in FA ...... 4 totals in a whole season .......

say u are greedy and dey have sent you back to villa ...... next time use your brain to punt or never punt at all ......

na mumu dey worry you .....
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bishop4APC: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lushcream:
is dis not a good testimony .....

I have an online friend who has $4000 dollars on bet 365 ..... his capital for punting , that is around 800,000 naira .... dis dude has been playing since,2007 ....... he foot his bills with this shit ......

me no wan talk ma own cuz omo jeje ni mi oooo

If you believe that chest beater and a fumbler, you can believe anything. Someone who doesn't know when lucie sarafova trashed maria sharapova and he's forming tennis punter.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Damianobi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

grin grin grin grin

If u dey always guess ur exam for sch walahi na 1st class graduate u go be... or better still play that game barca to win first half and the game will end full time draw.... #gbabe dat code na from ijebu ode

Lwkmd..guy u funny no b small. Ijebu ode dey only wrk 4 pool no b 4 bet.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by dhorlipizzu(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Damianobi:

Lwkmd..guy u funny no b small. Ijebu ode dey only wrk 4 pool no b 4 bet.

Issorait
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bishop4APC: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lushcream:
sharrap, Bradford defeated Chelsea in FA , na h2h comot chelsea for champleague ..... making 3 lost in premleague and 1 lost in FA ...... 4 totals in a whole season .......

say u are greedy and dey have sent you back to villa ...... next time use your brain to punt or never punt at all ......

na mumu dey worry you .....

If you don't accumulate, how much would place on chelsea double chance which is 1.05 odd and 1.07 straight win odd for barca

If you place 100k, it will give you 105k and you lose 3 times out 38 games which is 300k loss. Do you think you can recover your loss with the remaining 35 games just with 5k profit.

Sport betting is not a good hustle.

I was in it for years and nothing good to show for it but only hope of winning big some day.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Salex007(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nairaland.... This is my write up but it was not moved to the front page when i wrote it. This is unfair
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
bishop4APC:

If you believe that chest beater and a fumbler, you can believe anything. Someone who doesn't know when lucie sarafova trashed maria sharapova and he's forming tennis punter.
betting is all about profit ..... that is different between cost and revenue ..... who doesn't know arsenal will beat Aston villa, who doesn't know know barca will defeat Bilbao, who doesn't know Barcelona will win el classico ..... who doesn't know Chelsea will beat Sunderland ...... who doesn't know barca will defeat juve ................that is why Barca is the favourite even before the bookie while Juve the underdog with 5points ............. but circumstances may occur that who you think will win shall lose but if u bet reasonably, you won't be wrecked .......

Honduras was given 1.01 while Fiji was given 30 points ...... Fiji beat Honduras by 3:0 ...... u see what am saying.

when ur win is more than ur lose, you make profit ...... when ur lose is more than ur win u lose ..... if u bet reasonably , u will make reasonable profit and reasonable loss while if u bet unreasonably, you will win unreasonably or lose unreasonably .....

Also , bet with the amount you think if you lose it, you wouldn't be pained ........ betting shouldn't be taken serious, play it with fun to safe ursef from hypertension ........ you ain't the one playing the game , you just wanna win with the winner ......

Am not encouraging betting with a poor lad and if you get the money , you need to get trained by the gurus and follow some leads before you go stand on your own.

I don lost, I don win, in the long run, my win pass my lost and I have profit ....... simple.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
bishop4APC:

If you don't accumulate, how much would place on chelsea double chance which is 1.05 odd and 1.07 straight win odd for barca

If you place 100k, it will give you 105k and you lose 3 times out 38 games which is 300k loss. Do you think you can recover your loss with the remaining 35 games just with 5k profit.

Sport betting is not a good hustle.

I was in it for years and nothing good to show for it but only hope of winning big some day.
am only using Chelsea as an illustration cuz am a fan. There are other better clubs with huge odds whose straight win is sure and double chance is not lesser than 1.5 as they are picking form ....... just keep playing safe that's all.

Betting is never meant for hustler , there are trillions of things you can do with your hard earned cash ...... it is just a way of making extra cash from little portion of your cash .......

Betting in any form is never meant for hustler and that is why u see hustler in betting shop trying to stake 200 (little they can afford) to win millions ...... some do win, some are close and some will never win.

also, betting is not meant for everybody ..... There are some small small clubs with huge odds that doesn't lose their home grand , worst na draw ..... there are some that may not win but will surely score ..... there are some clubs with huge corners cuz of their wingers and some with huge yellow cards cuz they are physical ...... different markets to make money and lose money.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bishop4APC: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lushcream:
betting is all about profit ..... that is different between cost and revenue ..... who doesn't know arsenal will beat Aston villa, who doesn't know know barca will defeat Bilbao, who doesn't know Barcelona will win el classico ..... who doesn't know Chelsea will beat Sunderland ...... who doesn't know barca will defeat juve ................that is why Barca is the favourite even before the bookie while Juve the underdog with 5points ............. but circumstances may occur that who you think will win shall lose but if u bet reasonably, you won't be wrecked .......

Honduras was given 1.01 while Fiji was given 30 points ...... Fiji beat Honduras by 3:0 ...... u see what am saying.

when ur win is more than ur lose, you make profit ...... when ur lose is more than ur win u lose ..... if u bet reasonably , u will make reasonable profit and reasonable loss while if u bet unreasonably, you will win unreasonably or lose unreasonably .....

Also , bet with the amount you think if you lose it, you wouldn't be pained ........ betting shouldn't be taken serious, play it with fun to safe ursef from hypertension ........ you ain't the one playing the game , you just wanna win with the winner ......

Am not encouraging betting with a poor lad and if you get the money , you need to get trained by the gurus and follow some leads before you go stand on your own.

I don lost, I don win, in the long run, my win pass my lost and I have profit ....... simple.

Many people even the bookies did not know sunderland could play draw with chelsea in the first leg, nobody knew barca could win la liga throught out the first leg. Nobody knew burnley could hold chelsea to a draw and also trashed man city. Nobody knows what would happen in barca/juve game. Barca may trash juve while juve could also deal with barca. Even bookies don't know jack about the game, they only use present form to determine who wins. Going by the history, juve has upper hand and ability to trash barca.

Bro, nobody knows anything in sport betting, even the bookie also a risk taker.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by bishop4APC: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lushcream:
am only using Chelsea as an illustration cuz am a fan. There are other better clubs with huge odds whose straight win is sure and double chance is not lesser than 1.5 as they are picking form ....... just keep playing safe that's all.

Betting is never meant for hustler , there are trillions of things you can do with your hard earned cash ...... it is just a way of making extra cash from little portion of your cash .......

Betting in any form is never meant for hustler and that is why u see hustler in betting shop trying to stake 200 (little they can afford) to win millions ...... some do win, some are close and some will never win.

also, betting is not meant for everybody ..... There are some small small clubs with huge odds that doesn't lose their home grand , worst na draw ..... there are some that may not win but will surely score ..... there are some clubs with huge corners cuz of their wingers and some with huge yellow cards cuz they are physical ...... different markets to make money and lose money.

Small clubs in which league I tour round the leagues to punt. Who knows narva could beat flora in yesterday game, who also believe bohemians could defeat dundalk in yesterday games. So many things are happening in the world of sport betting.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by patrickgeddes: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
yea..... thats d truth
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by fromnigeria(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
If you know the best Bet company please tell, am setting up one, but need one with more bonus pays pls,
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Meet In A Betting Shop by beyondwalls: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
I pray for this kind miracle ooo as this thing don suck me seriously because i must at least make some recovery ooo!

xtreme07:
thats how i lost close to 200k in just 2mths, i had to play a single match with 2:0odd with 200k to win 400k.

Chai! If u see me that day i was just shaking like an epilectic patient throughout the match. I ask my pal to change my password as soon as i withdrew the cash coz its addictive.
Thank God i'm free today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Fan Loses His Job Over Racist Chant At Raheem Sterling / Oliseh Talks Up Iheanacho, Ndidi After Leicester’s FA Cup Win Against Man United / Eden Hazard Scores First Real Madrid Goal Since Chelsea Transfer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.