Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries (7398 Views)

My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me! / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Airforce1(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2015
I noticed my husband has been molesting my 3months old daughter. I've been suspecting it but is this evening I confirmed it because I saw him trying to make her suck his breast so immediately I came out from the bathroom he paused. I entered to get something, came out and saw him trying to make my daughter suck his dick. He did as if he was trying to make her get up. I saw his penis out from one side of his boxers. And it was wet. I collected my child and he quickly adjusted his penis. I'm so confused right now. My heart is heavy. What do l do?

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/06/dear-lib-readers-i-think-my-husband-is.html?utmsource=feedburner&m=1

1 Like

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by MEGGATRON(m): 12:21am On Jun 06, 2015
3months old? Lie!!!

Kai!!! Even a demon won't do that!
!
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:25am On Jun 06, 2015
point of correction, don't call him your husband.... And secondly, catch him in the act first:... I talk based on facts, not conjectures
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by alberto2k(m): 12:25am On Jun 06, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[/color]!

[color=Teal]

they want to feed us with akara and beer stories grin
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 06, 2015
Airforce1:

I noticed my husband has been molesting my 3months old daughter. I've been suspecting it but is this evening I confirmed it because I saw him trying to make her suck his breast so immediately I came out from the bathroom he paused. I entered to get something, came out and saw him trying to make my daughter suck his dick. He did as if he was trying to make her get up. I saw his penis out from one side of his boxers. And it was wet. I collected my child and he quickly adjusted his penis. I'm so confused right now. My heart is heavy. What do l do?

Source: Linda Ikeji
Dont think she needs an expert to tell her what to do undecided
Really if she doesn't know wt to do she might aswell help him .. Rubbish .. Some women self cry

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by neutrotoba(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2015
Months or years?
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Folksyharry(m): 12:43am On Jun 06, 2015
neutrotoba:
Months or years?
I was going to ask too. I thought I was seeing it wrong.
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by MrsChima(f): 12:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Whether this story is true or not...this kind of sh1t does happen and often time it is by people close to you. It doesn't matter what age is the child..pedophiles don't give a fvck.

People need to keep their kids close by and monitor what people do and say around your children even professional pedophiles fvck up too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by sarmiie(m): 1:03am On Jun 06, 2015
It's becoming more and more obvious that not all mental problems are spiritual....

Cut the modafvcker's d!ck off and serve to him as breakfast..

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by kahara(m): 1:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Excuse him to the bedroom and give him a blow on his Dick instead.
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Jibreen4u(m): 1:35am On Jun 06, 2015
Just cnt seem to believe this story.
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by agarawu23(m): 5:19am On Jun 06, 2015
MrsChima:
Whether this story is true or not...this kind of sh1t does happen and often time it is by people close to you. It doesn't matter what age is the child..pedophiles don't give a fvck.

People need to keep their kids close by and monitor what people do and say around your children even professional pedophiles fvck up too.
never knew you do make sense at times, I thought is only trouble you make.

seems the husband is kinda posses. 3month? na wa o

1 Like

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Cutehector(m): 5:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Three months old? Oh pls gv me a break!
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by MrsChima(f): 5:51am On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
never knew you do make sense at times, I thought is only trouble you make.

seems the husband is kinda posses. 3month? na wa o

You have never made sense EVER! tongue

I don't know about posses but I do know many pedophiles have been molested or experienced some type of child trauma. If they did not seek professional help many of them repeat the cycle.
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by youngberry001(m): 6:01am On Jun 06, 2015
3months old daughter shocked
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by agarawu23(m): 6:18am On Jun 06, 2015
MrsChima:

You have never made sense EVER! tongue

I don't know about posses but I do know many pedophiles have been molested or experienced some type of child trauma. If they did not seek professional help many of them repeat the cycle.
I see know reason why a man should be sexually attracted to children. even yerima didn't go that far grin
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by IamLEGEND1: 6:24am On Jun 06, 2015
3 months old daughter?

NAIJA WIC WAY NA?

EVEN MAKING HER GIV U ZE MOUTH-STUFF?

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Airforce1(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2015
undecided
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by enoqueen: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2015
Lots of shits happens.

Help your daughter avoid life trauma.
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Moana(f): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
point of correction, don't call him your husband.... And secondly, catch him in the act first:... I talk based on facts, not conjectures
so she has to wait until his dick is in a 3month old babies mouth? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by SalC: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by jashar(f): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2015
If you can afford a place of your own, get out of that house with your daughter.

Avoid stories that touch. Don't wait till your child is older and can retain memories for worse to happen.

Paedophile are in the same class as mentally challenged. Cuz how a grown man would be attracted to a child is beyond normal reasoning. undecided

Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by edwife(f): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2015
Now this is disgusting and plain evil undecidedangry

Won't even spend a minute with such a man .
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Ohlordhavemercy!!!

Take you baby and runnnnnnnn!
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Airforce1(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2015
undecided
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by boboLIL(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2015
0m0 things de happen in dis w0rld 0h...3m0nths child and yhu r gettin attracted t0 her nat mindin u r the father ,,,, chai chai chai,,, .....c0nfr0nt him and deliver him frm dah evil spirit by sh0utin at him 0n dah scene..st0p kipin mute....
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by IceSplash(f): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2015
3 months old baby shocked

End time things
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Onyenna(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Wadafuk!!
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by Richy4(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Are you sure the person that posted this is not mentally disturbed.

3month old? As in three months old......?

If it is three years i will say ok it can happen. How do you get 3month old to suck a D....

Madame i suggest you get yourself checked because due to stress you might be hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2015
Moana:
so she has to wait until his dick is in a 3month old babies mouth? undecided
commonsensically, do you believe that's true? how can a three month old baby's mouth be biq enouqh to suck a fully biq erected d.ick.
Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by tushbobo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries by kemiola89(f): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2015
A 3 month old baby? shocked shocked has it really gotten this worse?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / Living With Her Sister And Her Sister's Husband / Could My Husband Be Gay???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.