Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court (1161 Views)

Ogun State High IGR Is actually From Land Sales With Proof. / Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by FKO81(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2015
Pictures taken today June 5th show the dilapidated state of the Ogun state High Court, Ota Division. Another pic after the cut...
photo credit: Olatunde Bakare

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/06/photos-dilapidated-state-of-ogun-state.html

Re: Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by ChuckD1(m): 1:59am On Jun 06, 2015
na wa o.
Re: Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by bunmititi(f): 2:06am On Jun 06, 2015
the inside looks ok.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 06, 2015
bunmititi:
the inside looks ok.
u r drunk

Which inside?

In fact, that yoruba man's dressing was the straw that broke the camel's back

1 Like

Re: Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by FastShipping: 3:17am On Jun 06, 2015
The whole of Nigeria is in comatose.
Re: Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by tpiadotcom: 3:21am On Jun 06, 2015
shymmexx and his cohorts will never be found on this type of thread.
Re: Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by menesheh(m): 5:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Not too bad but not the way it the outlook should be.
Re: Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by babdap: 5:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by FKO81(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2015
menesheh:
Not too bad but not the way it the outlook should be.
I pity you guys, instead of you to condemn this rubbish, I wonder where you stay how it look like? Ota former president town.
Re: Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by menesheh(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2015
FKO81:

I pity you guys, instead of you to condemn this rubbish, I wonder where you stay how it look like? Ota former president town.

Whatever, am from South East not from ogun state
Re: Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by omenka(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2015
bunmititi:
the inside looks ok.
With those clothes dried in there?? Who the hell spreads clothes inside a courtroom??

#Epic fail for me. But you cannot blame the governor for that though. Blame the lawyer or security man. Or at worst, blame the presiding judge.
Re: Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by seunlayi(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Amosun Amosun Amosun! where Hath Thou?

1 Like

Re: Pictures of dilapiated Ogun State High Court by dridowu: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2015
What a shame ds is my state high court in shamble. Anyway typical of most office

(1) (Reply)

Rivers CP Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Politicians / Please Need An Answer: Do Individuals Or Government Build Great Societies?? / Alamieyeseigha's Death : Only If UPTH Was In Good Conditon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.