Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale (55489 Views)

Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi / President Buhari And His Legion Of Sycophants – Yemi Adebowale / My Reply To "Buhari Is Failing Already-yemi Adebowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by tyson55(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
disumusa:
this is the voice of coward ibo and not any yemi adebowala, yoruba are train to insult a respectfull elder like buhari.

Stop living in denial bro.

Take this good advise; learn to apply critical thinking to your posts and attack the topic, instead of going on foolishly trying to change the perception of the writer being Igbo as if that will make you look less stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Jmain: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Aha! Preach Bro.
I'm sure she did all along.
She prolly wanted to flex her finger musclesgringrin
I understood and donated a like to the post to encourage her ministrysmiley

Am not too sure she did oo, in her blind rage to counter she lost his/her senses albeit hypocrisy laden . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by ramond007(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
It rather unfortunate that till date we don't know that buhari and his fashionista wife have come to loot the treasury! We have not seen anything yet!he's the dullest of the party members, he's the stooge tunubu is waiting for to finally nail naija knowing fully well that buhari doesn't have certificate so he can toss him like his puppet. Shame to naija.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Adultnextdoor(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Realist2:

Taar!,the article is nothing but the FACTS and Fact alone, now tell me why he has not hit the ground running if PMB has a plan, or what is he waiting for?.
As in the light you been enjoying, its what GEJ did, Buhari has not done anything,HIS PLAN IS STILL UNDER WAY
.......What is this one saying?......"The light we have been enjoying ke"....or you mean "The gen we have been firing and the petrol we have been hustling for".........RUBBISH!!!!!
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by ElDeeVee(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

waht was ur point?
Hmm wait oooo....so in your opinion, 16 is still greater than 19?
My point is the opposite

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Ephemmm: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheImp:
Only people who expected much from him are bound to be disappointed, he is junketing around the globe with his VP while Nigeria is on auto pilot, it's much easier to criticise than to govern.
Lalasticlala should put this on front page. I miss GEJ already.

I missed his committees too tongue tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Correctman0606: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
yang:
An illiterate is an illiterate. . .the way the North and south-west voted for an illiterate with no WAEC certificate and expect him to produce a blueprint, draw up strategy manage bla bla bla beats me. You cannot plant cassava and expect to see a palm tree. What you have done is remove a working govt of GEJ and put a confused dullard putting the Africa biggest Economy in reverse gear and the small agricultural minister that was growing agriculture, they chased him away to AFDB to sit in an office and speak English when he could be of better use here in Nigeria growing the Agriculture sector
One million likes. Imagine, this is one man who cannot be found any where, is now taken away. When GEJ increased fuel, no Nigerian, no single Nigerian complained about prices of food stuff. No Nigerian complained about transportation cost. In fact no complaints from any corner. Go to any nearby market, abundance of foods. Instead of this man to continue so as to increase the agrec products, he is allowed to go and speak oyibo. He go hard for this country sha.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Saying it as it is! PMB will be rightly lampooned, attacked and even INSULTED. There's nothing anyone can do about it, though I'm NOT a party to mindless criticism.

But PMB will definitely be criticised. The hypocrites should have known this. Payback!

EOD!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringrin
Ah jus dey laugh you.
Lmao.

Grammar ke? Leave matter ma'am.
The whole Nairaland know say ah dey learn work where you deytongue

I love Nigeria.
I'm in with love a Nigerian..
I will marry a Nigerian.
My Kids will be Nigerian.
They will live Nigeria(n)

Despite the throes of ethnic discordance which we have been bedevilled with as a people, despite the lives that have been lost due to the recklesssness of the operators of our federal system....

I believe that We Can and We will Be Better.

Like every normal person, I felt bad that our GEJ lost.
Well Hannie, believe it or not, I - Have - Moved - Onsmiley
I moved on the day I created a thread in this section and bashed myself by myselftongue

No one should expect all of us to fall in line and agree with every whim and inaction of this government.
If we do...then Nigeria is truly grounded.
They do well, we praise.
They misbehave, we criticize....and have fun while at itgringrin

I have to point out of though, that I do not subscribe to insulting the president, and I will not vehemently attack those who insult Oga BuBu.
Most APC folks on here need to get a taste of their own medicinewink

At this point, I don't wanna say more.

I really can't do or say more than this to prove to anyone that I love the people of this nation.

Let my actions speak for me and let people conclude as they deem fit.
They owe me nothing, neither do I.

Thanks for this. I honestly feel that most(if not all) of our leaders don't care about Nigeria and I have not supported any political party/candidate ever. IMO they are all birds of a feather garbed in diverse colours and under different parties. Still, cursing or wishing the present administration evil will not solve any problem..wishing that they fail means that Nigeria will also fail; and Nigerians will continue to suffer.

If they succeed, we have all won, and that is all that matters. Winning, having a better country and rising from this endless mire.
It is not about who won or lost at the polls, it is about who will help move the country forward. People like the OP get paid to write gibberish, to tarnish images and to spew unlimited and baseless trash, and Nigerians, respond without second thoughts. Every leader will be insulted and abused but wishing and hoping that they fail shows that we really don't understand that we(the masses) will ALL bear the greater part of that failure. Hmmmn.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jmain:

Am not too sure she did oo, in her blind rage to counter she lost his/her senses albeit hypocrisy laden . . . . . .

I sensed that too.
But hey, I've seen worse on here.
Lols.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by ramond007(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aye!!Igbo kwenu!!don't fret I know god has predestined the hope of Nigeria in you,don't worry I know the liberation of Nigeria is in your hand,it will come to pass that Igbo race will be responsible for the upliftment of this great nation!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jmain:

Coli, call your lapdogs to order. And all the others whose comment you have fueled and responded to. The only person who kept jabbing you with my comment, I don't know him and I didn't respond to his comments either. Do you see the difference.?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by NMotorwerks: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
This the foolishness called Nigerians, the man has not even settle in the office and they started calling him a failure, it is you guys that is a failure not Buhari. Give the man time for crying out loud. The damage of 16 years would not be undone overnight. Dummies!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jmain:

And you, when you are through, wipe your brain matter off your ass, the leakage is affecting all your five senses.
Bye!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Ephemmm: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
yang:
An illiterate is an illiterate. . .the way the North and southwest voted for an illiterate with no WAEC certificate and expect him to produce a blueprint, draw up strategy manage bla bla bla beats me. You cannot plant cassava and expect to see a palm tree. What you have done is remove a working govt of GEJ and put a confused dullard putting the Africa biggest Economy in reverse gear and the small agricultural minister that was growing agriculture, they chased him away to AFDB to sit in an office and speak English when he could be of better use here in Nigeria growing the Agriculture sector

How does this affect the fact that your clueless PhD holder governed like a primary six graduate?

How much did he spend in 2011 before he was voted for by SW and North? He failed and we kicked him out, shikenah!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MrP7: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Let's be real guys , Buhari has contested for President on 3 different occasions .
He should always have a shadow cabinet just in case he wins.
The election was finished March 28th , come on he should have had a cabinet list before inauguration
Sorry but Buhari needs to release a cabinet list asap.
Also moving military command to maidiguri was a bad move, so if there's trouble in Lagos or Niger delta he'll shift the command base there.
I'm a neutral observer but so far Buhari needs to wake up
Let's up he wake up next week

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by VhatAmazingDude: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheImp:
Only people who expected much from him are bound to be disappointed, he is junketing around the globe with his VP while Nigeria is on auto pilot, it's much easier to criticise than to govern.
Lalasticlala should put this on front page. I miss GEJ already.

Punchline toh sharp cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by olalat(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
I notice recently that those wanabe writers, who are despirate to clinch political appointment have recently uphold d antic of critizing govt so as to be noticed. This writer is definitely one of them. He better be ignored.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Jmain: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
standd:

And you, when you are through, wipe your brain matter off your ass, the leakage is affecting all your five senses.
Bye!

standd:

Coli, call your lapdogs to order. And all the others whose comment you have fueled and responded to. The only person who kept jabbing you with my comment, I don't know him and I didn't respond to his comments either. Do you see the difference.?

Your tears, whine and despair appeases me . . . . .Stick to the romance section, we don't condone irrepressible fools like you here

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Jmain: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

I sensed that too.
But hey, I've seen worse on here.
Lols.

Am glad you aren't intimidated by such . . . .Keep it up . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by themilanway(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Emboldened
...and proudly so.smiley

You call them doomsayer, I call them realists, forerunners.

Has it occurred to you that the meal these folks you talk about are currently serving this administration could actually be a repertoire of the " What goes around, comes around" parlance?

When you talk about this supposed PDP that the nation is tired of, I'm bemused.

It feels like you're saying, the nation was tired of corruption under letters P, D and P and decided to try it out under letter A, P and C.

Because last I checked, the ACN and CPC were mere regional parties until the crack heads and corruption personified bottlenecks in the PDP threw their weight behind them.

You now see why I maintain that APC is an evil party?

Tell me, look at everyone that ran away from PDP, who or what were they running from? Perchance that Umbrella no longer served their purposes? Because as far as I know...they are/were the pillars of the party.

Why are we Nigerians so quick to forget, why are we easily swayed?

The same person we saw no good in, in the year 2011 has suddenly become the best thing since ice cream in 2015?

The writer said Atiku was better prepared and he gave facts to buttress his point, or are you averse to the truth also?

Well, we look forward to building a party based on resilience and true democratic tenets...especially now that the corruption togas have jumped shipgrin

Say it with me

It is Well With Our Nation!!!
cheesy

1)I choose to call them doomsayers,I can't begrudge you if you call them"realists,fore runners"can I?All opinions..........

2)I'm a student of school of hard knocks of life.......What goes around comes around suits me fine.

3)Corruption is Nigeria's biggest malaise.I'm saying that Nigerians are tired of bad governance,insincere leadership,lack of basic amenities,security of lives and properties etc etc.

The oil spill in Niger Delta has rendered most communities means of lively hood,yet most of these multi national companies do little or nothing to alivieate the pains of these down trodden people,while the government are contended with unmentionable largesse and royalties the live off these ccompanies,maybe if you live in one of these communities and your major occupation is fishing,you will have a clearer idea of the kind of tiredness I'm talking about.

4) APC is just 2 or 3yrs old.They have PDP rejected elements in them?Cross carpeting is allowed in politics.What I should be asking you is....since you claim they are corrupt personified,why didn't the previous government prosecute them?Is stealing not really corruption?

If you call APC an"evil party",its entirely your opinion.I'm not APC's spokesperson so I cant speak for them.

5)I have never liked Jonathan(Mention 5 things he did as Bayelsa governor).Yar'adua wil have done better than him.The 2011 elections was for Jonathan to lose,even CPC betrayed Buhari by working against him.

6)If Atiku comes up against Jonathan 100 times,he will lose 100 times.What truth are you asking for?What the 15million voters bought was just Buhari's spotless personality.Did you read Femi Adeshina's piece on Buhari during campaign?

7)I'm looking forward to the same nation re building as you are.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Enahi(f): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Buhari had no plans for Nigerians from the onset. This is His first time of winning an Election after how many attempts and its really disappointing to find out He never had plans for Nigerians. Am not expecting a miracle from him I can already see what his tenure has in stock for Nigerians. Nigerians please don't expect a miracle from Buhari, the Cabals against the progress of Nigeria brought him to Power,

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
faceless cabal ringed him.... hehehe, laugh no go kill me

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by gawu1: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
SenseiX:
I State Atiku was a better option, I thought I was the only one who noticed that Buhari basically stated in his inauguration speech that he had no power plan and that studies were underway. He won since March 28, 2 full months to plan his government at least.
Even GEJ and the notoriously slow Yar’Adua at least had given some sense of the direction they were taking by now.
One lesson Tanoid like you have refused to learn is that hatre in the name criticism against PMB cannot swell down his popularity among other good people of Nigeria. Your thought that Atiku was a better option is your personal opinion. So, no problem with that. Everybody has liberty to think and express his or her thought in so far it's in covenant with the law. After four years time you can still go for Atiku your better option. But to lie blatantly just to make a point (one of the trade marks of Tanoids), you need not be ignored. or for God sake, can you point out where ''Buhari basically stated in his inauguration speech that he has no power plan''? Assuming he said ''that studies were underway'' just as you put it that he said, is that not planning itself? Please teach me planning that devoid studying situation on ground.
Even if Buhari achieves nothing after his four years term, I know and you too know that he can never leave us the seat tattered. Your Otouke hero beqearted to him a country with mirage of problems and the mandate is that he fixes it in four years time frame. It's just 8 days now, not 8 years!
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by johnpalmer774(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Well , The Writer got it right from the beginning but got it all wrong when he mentioned ATIKU name regarding lasting solution to Power Problem , How can someone with highest Share in John Holt Generator Company in Nigeria has Solution to Nigeria Power Problem , The first way to tackle Nigeria Power Problem is to first of all Send all the Generator Company back to their Country . Most of this Generator company are the One Financing most of our Politician election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
shocked
Chineke!
Oga Jmain
Biko, Ozugo.
Please, na beg I dey.sad
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by rottennaija(m): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
drtwist:
There is no better way of telling someone the truth. Buhari has not gotten a single pass mark since HE Resume office and Dele Momodu is telling us to be patient. For What?

I expect all APC supporter to join us in letting him know much is expected of Him instead of defend his on fruitful ideal

You expected him to correct all that you and your party destroy in 16 years of corruption? Rome was not built in a day and do not expect him to perform miracles. After 2 years or 3, you can start shouting but for now, give him the time he deserves. I am ready to give him that time. I'm ready to be patient for 3 years, after all, I have suffered for the past 16 years. 3 years wouldn't kill me
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by rottennaija(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Enahi:
Buhari had no plans for Nigerians from the onset. This is His first time of winning an Election after how many attempts and its really disappointing to find out He never had plans for Nigerians. Am not expecting a miracle from him I can already see what his tenure has in stock for Nigerians. Nigerians please don't expect a miracle from Buhari, the Cabals against the progress of Nigeria brought him to Power,

You expected him to correct all that you and your party destroy in
16 years of corruption? Rome was not built in a day and do not
expect him to perform miracles. After 2 years or 3, you can start
shouting but for now, give him the time he deserves. I am ready to
give him that time. I'm ready to be patient for 3 years, after all, I
have suffered for the past 16 years. 3 years wouldn't kill me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Billygee2u: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
you have said it all brother.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Billygee2u: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
rottennaija:

You expected him to correct all that you and your party destroy in
16 years of corruption? Rome was not built in a day and do not
expect him to perform miracles. After 2 years or 3, you can start
shouting but for now, give him the time he deserves. I am ready to
give him that time. I'm ready to be patient for 3 years, after all, l
have suffered for the past 16 years. 3 yearswouldn't kill me

I de hear one jagajaga voice ,Where de noise de com 4rom?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by MizMyColi(f): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Themilanway
smiley

Thanks for your time.
At this point, replying would be a back and forth tirade.

See you around browink
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by TopHand: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
Men of truth.
Tell them!
I won't call Buhari a Brainless Dunce, Dullard, Illiterate, Ancestor, living Mummy, Haramite so that his rabbied online dogs won't come baring their foam and saliva filled sticky canine for me.
The open enemity emanating by the majority of Southeastners and South southners serves as a warning and reinforcement of the belief that the presidency should never be given to an Ibo man I am sorry becos such a view is tribal but the Ibo man is too tribal to a fault, and in the face of this illogical irrational hostility I regretably now believe in what most ordinary Northner and Westner believe in and I am of the view that the North and West should dig deeper together and never let go of the presidency again regardless if our candidate performs or not, with people like DickDastardly it will be absurd and down right dangerous to ever let an Ibo man become president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / Obasanjo Prostrates For Oba Saburee Babajide Bakre (Photo) / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.