Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy (1417 Views)

Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" / My Marriage To Muma Gee Ended 3 Months Ago – Prince Ike / How I Enjoyed My Breakfast With Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze, 3rd Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy by oluwdashmi(f): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2015
In a recent interview, Nigerian female comedian, Mandy Uzonicha, talks about her life, marriage, divorce, and life as a single mother.

Mandy who was married for only 3 months said she never enjoyed her marriage for once and she’s not planning to go into another marriage soon.

Talking about April, your daughter, when are you going to give her a ‘daddy’?
Chei! I believe you are a Christian and the Bible said something about sharing. I wouldn’t mind if you share your husband with me. But I know you wouldn’t want to do it. Many Nigerian women are so wicked. They can never share. But they would be the ones saying I don’t have a husband. If there can be a brave one that would just tell me to come and take her husband, I would just go. But seriously, I had a terrible experience in marriage, that is why I don’t want to go back to it. I didn’t enjoy it at all, not even for one day.

Are you for real?
Oh, maybe I enjoyed the traditional marriage day. After that, it wasn’t it again for me. I think that is why I am not in a hurry to get into marriage again. I would love to go into it. But then, I will not deceive you, my whole concentration is on my daughter.

Don’t you get lonely?
I have a fantastic friend, Yinka Davies. She is my closest friend. We hang out together all the time.

But Yinka is not always there; don’t you get so lonely in your bed?
I don’t feel lonely. Strangely, there are so many things I am thinking about. Maybe if I had a boyfriend or man friend that I would be worried about, then I would worry. I don’t think about it, it is not in my mind. Maybe I should start thinking of a man. I see so many men with huge six packs.

But is it a big deal sleeping with your partner if you are in a relationship?
Some people might do it for money while others might do it for other reasons. I will not sleep with a man for money. God has blessed me. There are certain things I will not compromise any more. It is not because I am being proud. But I just want to be decent and respect myself and my daughter. I get so many toasters. Some want me to be their sugar mummy. Some are already married.

Check out more here >> http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/i-never-enjoyed-my-marriage-for-a-day-comedian-mandy/
Re: I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy by Fairgodwin(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2015
You see why it is never good to marry out of desperation or because the society expects you to be married (just because they feel "age is no longer on your side?"wink
Marriage is simply not for everybody and can never be. I sincerely believe Mandy went into that marriage 'cause she felt 'age was no longer on her side' and even the man had to feel he was doing her a favour by marrying her.
At least, she's got a kid from it, which is a great reward, and I am happy for her.

1 Like

Re: I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy by Aminat508(f): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Eeyah sorry embarassed
Re: I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy by boboLIL(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Stu.pidity
Re: I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy by prevail23(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Aminat508:
Eeyah sorry embarassed
babe,,u are like MTN,"everywhere i go"" smiley
Re: I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy by Aminat508(f): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2015
prevail23:
babe,,u are like MTN,"everywhere i go"" smiley
lolz abi nah... Nairaland is interesting grin Kudos to seun
Re: I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy by prevail23(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz abi nah... Nairaland is interesting grin Kudos to seun
na so
Re: I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy by youngberry001(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Aminat508:
Eeyah sorry embarassed
amina kiowo nao
Re: I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy by Aminat508(f): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2015
youngberry001:
lamina kiowo nao
kilowi undecided mi understand
Re: I Never Enjoyed My Marriage For A Day – Comedian Mandy by youngberry001(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Aminat508:
kilowi undecided mi understand
lolx grin

(1) (Reply)

'I Was Very Poor & Decided To Start Stripping When I Was 15''; Amber Rose In New / Amber Rose Is Unrecognizable In Long Dark Hair [PHOTOS] / See This Tattoo (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.