Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya (46004 Views)

OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies / Wizkid Verified By Instagram After Drake Recognised Him (PHOTO) / Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me- Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by pinkjacket9(f): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oh dear, life oh life. Please be nice to people you meet in life when you are on top, cus no one knows tomorrow. Absolutely no one. Timaya has said he owes Eedris Abdulakareem no thanks while he worked as a member of his band, and neither was Eedris nice to him like he now claims. According to Timaya, he stays outside the gate of Eedris Abdulkareeem from morning till night whenever he goes to see him, because they would not allow him in, and eventually, he sends someone to tell him to come back next week. He says Eedirs can’t take the glory of his career or reign and he should quit telling people he made him, because he never learnt from him. Timaya made these statements while answering a question from Saturday Beats if it was true that Eedris trained him and made him like the one time popular singer claims. Below is what Timaya said;

“When I was with Eedris Abdulkareem, did he give me due recognition? Eedris did not make me who I am today. I was the one that went to meet Eedris in his house. He never treated me well. I would stay at the front of his gate from morning till night and he would send somebody to tell me to come back after a week. When I returned the following week, he would not see me. I used my money to pay to attend his shows even though I was his band member. I was not celebrated.

“The only money Eedris paid me in his life was N1, 000 and it was after we had the Kuramo Beach show. That was nothing compared to the money I had been spending on transport. I was not bothered because I wanted a platform and I was learning. Like I always tell people, whatever you want in life, you just need to make sacrifice. Even if they feed you poop, you are not going to eat it forever. I gained a lot from that experience. It was through him that I met Sound Sultan and a lot of people. Eedris and I don’t do the same kind of music, so he does not influence me musically. I have never been in a studio where he was recording before and he never gave me that opportunity, so how did I learn anything from him,” he queried.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/06/eedris-abdulkareem-punished-me-he-never.html?m=1

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by Airforce1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
thank God for turnning your life around from Mr Nobody to Mr Somebody

Na #Godwin
smiley

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by nedu2000(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
No hard feelings bros,everything (good/bad) has worked together for your good

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by Tattooboy: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
You got famous when it was turn to - congrats bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by atilla(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
I won't be surprised if Timaya does the same to his own guys now. He comes off as a very arrogant guy. I'm his no 1 fan but d day I met him he acted like he couldn't even shake me and did his face like I smelt or I was dirty. I was really really surprised.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by Airforce1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
atilla:
I won't be surprised if Timaya does the same to his own guys now. He comes off as a very arrogant guy. I'm his no 1 fan but d day I met him he acted like he couldn't even shake me and did his face like I smelt or I was dirty. I was really really surprised.

hes not arrogant

I've met him twice .... dude is Cooler Than ice

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by mesoade(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ain't relying on nobody,working hard to be somebody in life

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by mesoade(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Airforce1:

hes not arrogant

Ive met him twice and dude s Cooler Than ice
like how many degrees celsius?

40 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by holytribe(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Egberi papa
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by dapyd1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na so life.
Don't take bullshi.t but be nice to people as much as possible.
A smile, polite thank you, par on the back or even a simple acknowledgement may go a long way.

13 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by LesbianBoy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eedris will respond

4 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by Airforce1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Eedris will respond

That one wey dey find who go look for him trouble before grin

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by hahn(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Eedris will respond

He desperately needs the publicity. Hopefully someone will pity him and feature in a remix for "player meji"

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by 3ace(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lucky Dube has said it all; Be nice to the people you meet on your way when you're going to the top because you might meet them again when you're coming down.

19 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by queebeediva(f): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
You people have said it all. Be good to one another it takes noting out of you. Help when you are in the possition to and encourage peeps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
atilla:

Lol, there's the man, and there's the artiste...

You met the man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by Matttthew(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Move on..... U er d boss
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by Flashh: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
That's how God want to make him big and God has done it for him.

8 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by myklangelo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Now who is more recognised?

Uwa a na-atughari atughari. Ma burukwa pawpaw.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

5 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by kliq(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Airforce1:
thank God for turnning your life around from Mr Nobody to Mr Somebody smiley
When will you join them? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by freshness2020: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Be good to people whether good or bad..
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by IYANGBALI: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
so edrees too jaga jaga.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by Matttthew(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Eedris will respond
Annoyingly sef

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by willian10: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
dat Nigeria jagajaga man, hin life don jagajaga now
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by lyfe(m): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sade, Shakomo crooner driven to obscenity by small pikin like Wizkid and Lil Kesh.#TurnByTurn

Words on the marble:

Whatever you want in life, you just need to make sacrifice. Even if they feed you poop, you are not going to eat it forever
- Timaya 2015

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by yorubaboiy: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
sad
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by morereb10: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
life is a teacher bros. look at were u r now and look at were he is. never ever look.down on anyone.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by McEwen(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
lok
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya by BarryX(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
My gee of life

Your hustle is real bro , keep the flag flying , you've sure paid your dues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Throws Ladies Out, 'For Trying To Use Him Anyhow' / Fireworks At Davido's New House In Banana Island (Video, Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To Future Awards 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.