Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

President Buhari's Many Unbroken Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Many Unbroken Promises (573 Views)

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / Mamman Daura Behind President Buhari's Many Decisions / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Many Unbroken Promises by udyheart01(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
I'll not contest for the presidency again (2011) ...he contested again.

I'll scrap the office of the First Lady...his wife is now First Lady.

I'll not need the help of Chad and Niger Republic...he is going round begging them now.

I've only one million naira in my account...his N2.1bn house in Abuja has just been revealed and is wife wears a N10 million naira wrist watch.

"I'll fight kwaruption" even without sabitikate. Some thieves are now his navigator, saints and statesmen under his watch.

I will declare my asset publicly. He declared his asset secretly.

I will create job for uor unemployed. AISHA the president wife and first lady closed his beauty shop and sacked all the workers to enable her discharge the duty of first lady

"I will stop and obey traffic regulations." Yesterday we counted 124 Cars in his long intimidating Convoy. Motorists were stopped from plying Some routes for close to 45 minutes as our Commander In CHIEF, Our Poor Man President made his way home.

I will not interfere in the Senate presidency. Yesterday, president Buhari declared his support for Lawan

I'll make one naira equal to one dollar. I will give you electronic superfast trains not the locomotives provided by GEJ... I will..I will..

THERE IS EVERY TENDENCY THAT THE PRESIDENT WILL NOT HONOR ANY OF HIS PROMISES TO THE ELECTORATES. ANOTHER ONE CHANCE BUS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Many Unbroken Promises by Mogidi: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
@udyheart01
Good research work, thumbs up. We will hold him accountable to his many promises.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Many Unbroken Promises by udyheart01(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:
@udyheart01
Good research work, thumbs up. We will hold him accountable to his many promises.
Honestly he is has started to act BRAINLESSLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Many Unbroken Promises by Mogidi: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
udyheart01:

Honestly he is has started to act BRAINLESSLY

Am impressed with your research above, you nailed it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Many Unbroken Promises by udyheart01(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Am impressed with your research above, you nailed it.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Many Unbroken Promises by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Embrace yourself . . Soon ApC Cr00ks 'll s0on b here
Re: President Buhari's Many Unbroken Promises by modath(f): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
fanacy:
Embrace yourself . . Soon ApC Cr00ks 'll s0on b here

Yissoooss!!! shocked shocked ,mama Piss student!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Many Unbroken Promises by udyheart01(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
modath:

Yissoooss!!! shocked shocked ,mama Piss student!!! shocked
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Yankee People And Numbers / 8th National Assembly's Scenario Lawan Is Our Man / Simple Way To Know If Presidency Support Saraki Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.