Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? (2193 Views)

Why Is Jesus Called A Savior ? / Is Jesus Christ And God The Same Person? / Yhwh Never Changes, Jesus Christ Never Changes....yhwh Is Jesus Christ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by ojimbo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
If Jesus's body rose from the dead, where exactly does his body physically exist presently?

I've heard he is physically in heaven, but how is that so? It would imply heaven is physical, for only physical things exist in an area and thus take up space and thus have mass.

Where is his body currently?
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by adexsimply(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
People are starting to use their brains cool

9 Likes

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by finofaya: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
It has gone to the place where the holy spirit's sper.m came from.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by okeke00(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
@OP, the more you think about religion. the more confused you become. you better take off your brain and remain in what your parents told you
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
lol
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by elantraceey(f): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Have you sat to think of what happens to the saints living when rapture takes place?

There's something called the transfigured body , it is immortal , when Jesus ascended into heaven his body transfigured I.e passed from mortality to immortality ,the same with Elijah and same with all the saints that are going to be alive when rapture takes place.

I don't expect you to understand this though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by okeke00(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:
Have you sat to think of what happens to the saints living when rapture takes place?

There's something the transfigured body , it is immortal , when just ascended into heaven his body transfigured I.e passed from mortal to immortal ,the same with Elijah and same with all the saints that are going to be alive when rapture takes place.
oh, Elijah was taken to heaven, including Abraham and so without even waiting for the judgement day. while all my African forefathers are still in the grave waiting for the judgement day to be thrown in hell because they did not know Jesus. don't tell me that your God is a racist God or either been partial

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by elantraceey(f): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
okeke00:
oh, Elijah was taken to heaven, including Abraham and so without even waiting for the judgement day. while all my African forefathers are still in the grave waiting for the judgement day to be thrown in hell because they did not know Jesus. don't tell me that your God is a racist God or either been partial

You lack understanding , I can't reply you . It'll be a waste of time.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
ojimbo:
If Jesus's body rose from the dead, where exactly does his body physically exist presently?

I've heard he is physically in heaven, but how is that so? It would imply heaven is physical, for only physical things exist in an area and thus take up space and thus have mass.

He is in heaven.

Heaven is a geographical location but it's not physical and Jesus didn't resurrect with a physical body. That was why he could walk through the wall and showed up in the room his disciples were after his resurrection.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by adexsimply(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:

There's something called the transfigured body , it is immortal , when Jesus ascended into heaven his body transfigured I.e passed from mortality to immortality ,the same with Elijah and same with all the saints that are going to be alive when rapture takes place.

I don't expect you to understand this though
Where can we find this in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by okeke00(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:

you are the one who lacks understanding. you are here to tell me that Elijah was taken to heaven just like that while your grandfathers have been waiting in the grave for thousands of years waiting for the great judgement day so that will resurrect and then be judge, isn't that racism?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by adexsimply(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
He is in heaven.

Heaven is a geographical location but it's not physical and Jesus didn't resurrect with a physical body. That was why he could walk through the wall and showed up in the room his disciples were after his resurrection.
What about Elijah and Enoch? They didn't die, they still had their MORTAL bodies before they were TAKEn to heaven. What happened to them?
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by okeke00(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
He is in heaven.

so where is his physical body, even when he showed thomas the wounds on his palm?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by leon12(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
I did ask my classmates during my schooling period this exact question, all stared at me. Only one told me its a mystery waiting to be revealed. You make your belief as it pleases and comfort you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by tosyne2much(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
He is in heaven.

Would you like to be an interviewee in tomorrow's edition of our weekly interview ?
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
adexsimply:
What about Elijah and Enoch? They didn't die, they still had their MORTAL bodies before they were TAKEn to heaven. What happened to them?
They weren't taken with their physical body. Their bodies were changed. Remember the account of Elijah? His clothing fell off. That's a pointer. What about the mountain of transfiguration? The glory that radiated from their bodies is enough to tell you they weren't on a physical body.
okeke00:
so where is his physical body, even when he showed thomas the wounds on his palm?
He has no "physical" body now. There are two types of bodies: physical and celestial. What he has now is a celestial body which of course can be touched. What did he tell Thomas? He said a spirit doesn't have flesh and bones. Meaning he had flesh and bones. It'll interest you to notice he didn't say a spirit doesn't have flesh and blood. Because the body he now has doesn't live by/on blood.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Would you like to be an interviewee in tomorrow's edition of our weekly interview ?
I'm shy. grin cheesy

No for now. Maybe later. smiley
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by tosyne2much(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I'm shy. grin cheesy
No for now. Maybe later. smiley
See u cheesy

No shame jawe cheesy
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by elantraceey(f): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
okeke00:
you are the one who lacks understanding. you are here to tell me that Elijah was taken to heaven just like that while your grandfathers have been waiting in the grave for thousands of years waiting for the great judgement day so that will resurrect and then be judge, isn't that racism?

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man does not
receive the things of the Spirit of God,
for they are foolishness to him; nor
can he know them, because they are
spiritually discerned.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
See u cheesy

No shame jawe cheesy
*facepalm* cheesy
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by adexsimply(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
They weren't taken with their physical body. Their bodies were changed. Remember the account of Elijah? His clothing fell off. That's a pointer. What about the mountain of transfiguration? The glory that radiated from their bodies is enough to tell you they weren't on a physical body.
Here's the bible passage of Elijah's ascension to heaven. Nowhere in the two verses was it stated(or insinuated) that his body changed, where did you manufacture that piece of information
2 kings 2 vs 11 Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried out, “My father, my father, the chariot of Israel and its horsemen!” So he saw him no more. And he took hold of his own clothes and tore them into two pieces.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
adexsimply:

Here's the bible passage of Elijah's ascension to heaven. Nowhere in the two verses was it stated(or insinuated) that his body changed, where did you manufacture that piece of information
AgapeCharis:
They weren't taken with their physical body. Their bodies were changed. Remember the account of Elijah? His clothing fell off. That's a pointer. What about the mountain of transfiguration? The glory that radiated from their bodies is enough to tell you they weren't on a physical body. He has no "physical" body now. There are two types of bodies: physical and celestial. What he has now is a celestial body which of course can be touched. What did he tell Thomas? He said a spirit doesn't have flesh and bones. Meaning he had flesh and bones. It'll interest you to notice he didn't say a spirit doesn't have flesh and blood. Because the body he now has doesn't live by/on blood.
I didn't manufacture anything. Isn't the bolded enough pointer?
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by adexsimply(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I didn't manufacture anything. Isn't the bolded enough pointer?
Pointer? Like seriously? Issokay
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by tuns10: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
According to bible accounts,when mary magdalene went to the tomb of Jesus, there was an angel there that told her that he had risen and was no longer there.His physical body ascended to heaven and cannot be seen on earth again.
He is sitted at the right hand of God on the throne of grace.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2015
adexsimply:
People are starting to use their brains cool

lolz!! , mental evolution. wink
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

no, you lack critical analysis on your indoctrinated heaven theory.

answer his questions, if you can??
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by kevoh(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2015
He's with the aliens somewhere in space. He was abducted just like Elijah and Enoch. Too bad the aliens have much love for only people of Jewish descent angry .

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2015
tuns10:
According to bible accounts,when mary magdalene went to the tomb of Jesus, there was an angel there that told her that he had risen and was no longer there.His physical body ascended to heaven and cannot be seen on earth again.
He is sitted at the right hand of God on the throne of grace.

funny enough, the naive authors of the bible were more confused than the believers of the bible themselves.
book of mark said that Jesus after resurrection meets Mary Magdalene first, and instructs her to instruct the disciples to meet with him in galilee.
but book of Luke contradicted by saying that Jesus met with two of the disciples on the road to Emmaous, and then shortly thereafter same evening in an upper room in Jerusalem.

my question to whoever wrote that crap is - how did the disciples get from Galilee to Jerusalem on foot to meet him the same evening?
a distance of over 70miles (if you study the modern day map)

religion is a scam!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by malvisguy212: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2015
ojimbo:

The Bible is clear that Jesus rose physically from the dead in the same body that had died (Luke 24:39) and then ascended into heaven as a man, in His physical body (Acts 1:9; Luke 24:50-51). It would make no sense for Him to have done this if He was simply going to ditch His body and stop being man when He arrived in heaven.
That Christ continued being man, with a
physical body, after His ascension is
confirmed by the fact that when He
returns, it will be as man, in His body. He will return physically. Philippians 3:21 says that at His Second Coming, Christ "will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory." This verse is clear that Jesus still has His body.

Revelation 1:7 say:
"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.

This verse is crystal clear, Jesus still has his body and ALL human will see him when HE return, you don't see spirit,do you? So Jesus still has his body

And 1john3:2 say:
" Dear friends, now we are children of
God, and what we will be has not yet
been made known. But we know that
when Christ appears, we shall be like
him, for we shall SEE HIM AS HE IS."
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2015
ojimbo:

Brain back on auto reset. grin
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Rilwon: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
He is in heaven.

Heaven is a geographical location but it's not physical and Jesus didn't resurrect with a physical body . That was why he could walk through the wall and showed up in the room his disciples were after his resurrection.

Then how was he able to eat fish?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Rilwon: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2015
tuns10:
He is sitted at the right hand of God on the throne of grace .

Which means he is not God or even part of God?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Misconceptions About The Baptism And Gifts Of The Holy Spirit / I Had A Dream; The World Is About To Hibernate / Esua I Hate, Jacob I Love Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.