Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? (2205 Views)

Why Is Jesus Called A Savior ? / Is Jesus Christ And God The Same Person? / Yhwh Never Changes, Jesus Christ Never Changes....yhwh Is Jesus Christ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Rilwon: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
The Bible is clear that Jesus rose physically from the dead in the same body that had died (Luke 24:39) and then ascended into heaven as a man, in His physical body (Acts 1:9; Luke 24:50-51). It would make no sense for Him to have done this if He was simply going to ditch His body and stop being man when He arrived in heaven.
That Christ continued being man, with a
physical body, after His ascension is
confirmed by the fact that when He
returns, it will be as man, in His body. He will return physically. Philippians 3:21 says that at His Second Coming, Christ "will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory." This verse is clear that Jesus still has His body.

Revelation 1:7 say:
"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.

This verse is crystal clear, Jesus still has his body and ALL human will see him when HE return, you don't see spirit,do you? So Jesus still has his body

And 1john3:2 say:
" Dear friends, now we are children of
God, and what we will be has not yet
been made known. But we know that
when Christ appears, we shall be like
him, for we shall SEE HIM AS HE IS."

This your copy and paste doesn't in anyway address his question. Try and use your God-given brain to read and comprehend the question, then use that same brain to address it appropriately.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Which means he is not God or even part of God?
You are bringing a bigger problem.
Let's remain with "where Jesus is".
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Rilwon: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2015
Pyrrho:
You are bringing a bigger problem.
Let's remain with "where Jesus is".

No, I'm still on course.

@bold, as you can see, he claimed jesus is at the right side of God, thats not possible don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

No, I'm still on course.

@bold, as you can see, he claimed jesus is at the right side of God, thats not possible don't you think?
I think they haven't yet told us where Jesus physically is, convincingly.
Now you want to put them in another problem of explaining another thing their pastors do not even know.
I expect every christian to be confused with that part of the scripture where God and Jesus are one and separate.
But that is a whole other discussion - "the nature of Jesus"
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Rilwon: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Pyrrho:
I think they haven't yet told us where Jesus physically is, convincingly.
Now you want to put them in another problem of explaining another thing their pastors do not even know.
I expect every christian to be confused with that part of the scripture where God and Jesus are one and separate.
But that is a whole other discussion - "the nature of Jesus"

Hmmm..I concur.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by malvisguy212: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

This your copy and paste doesn't in anyway address his question. Try and use your God-given brain to read and comprehend the question, then use that same brain to address it appropriately.
are you dull? Is everything copy and paste to you?
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by malvisguy212: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

No, I'm still on course.

are you doubting the quran? Dint the quran say Jesus is in heaven?
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Rilwon: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
are you dull? Is everything copy and paste to you?

No, I am not dull. So far, you have shown that you are the dullard.

The OP asked a question, you went on to copy and paste what is incogrous or close to what he was asking.

Read the OP again, and read your reply to him. or do you waant me to quote his question for you see?
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by sweet7oyin(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2015
do u beliv in rapture?
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Rilwon: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
are you doubting the quran? Dint the quran say Jesus is in heaven?

Is he part of God or sitting beside God?
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by malvisguy212: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Is he part of God or sitting beside God?
the quran say Jesus is in heaven, Allah raised him up bodily into his presence. But you say "you are still on course to know where he is" meaning you are beginning to doubt Allah word in the quran.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Rilwon: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
the quran say Jesus is in heaven, Allah raised him up bodily into his presence. But you say "you are still on course to know where he is" meaning you are beginning to doubt Allah word in the quran.

Please go back to school. I can help in paying your school fees if thats the reason you haven't enrol yourself for adult class up till now.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by malvisguy212: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

No, I am not dull. So far, you have shown that you are the dullard.

The OP asked a question, you went on to copy and paste what is incogrous or close to what he was asking.

Read the OP again, and read your reply to him. or do you waant me to quote his question for you see?
the op ask were is Jesus physical body? And I say in heaven, I support it with biblical explanation and verses. Because the quran has shot your brain, you cannot comprehend simple explanation.

Jesus ascend physical to heaven and his body was glorified in heaven in Revelations 1:12-18 it says;

12 When I turned to see who was
speaking to me, I saw seven gold
lampstands. 13 And standing in the
middle of the lampstands was
someone like the SON OF MAN . He
was wearing a long robe with a gold
sash across his chest. 14 His HEAD
and his HAIR were WHITE LIKE WOOL,
AS WHITE AS SNOW . And his EYES WERE LIKE FLAMES OF FIRE
. 15 His FEET
WERE LIKE POLISHED BRONZE REFINED
in a FURNACE , and his VOICE THUNDER LIKE MIGHTY OCEAN WAVE. 16 He held
seven stars in his right hand, and a
sharp two-edged sword came from his
mouth. And his face was like the
sun in all its brilliance.

This verse indicate his body was glorified"REFINED" the word refined mean the physical body on earth was refined in other word glorified, and when we see him, we shall be like him.

I want to read your explanation base on the quran, where is Jesus right now?
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by malvisguy212: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Please go back to school. I can help in paying your school fees if thats the reason you haven't enrol yourself for adult class up till now.
dull muslim full of insult, were is Jesus body right now? Are you doubting the quran?
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Rilwon: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
the op ask were is Jesus physical body? And I say in heaven, I support it with biblical explanation and verses. Because the quran has shot your brain, you cannot comprehend simple explanation.

Jesus ascend physical to heaven and his body was glorified in heaven in Revelations 1:12-18 it says;

12 When I turned to see who was
speaking to me, I saw seven gold
lampstands. 13 And standing in the
middle of the lampstands was
someone like the SON OF MAN . He
was wearing a long robe with a gold
sash across his chest. 14 His HEAD
and his HAIR were WHITE LIKE WOOL,
AS WHITE AS SNOW . And his EYES WERE LIKE FLAMES OF FIRE
. 15 His FEET
WERE LIKE POLISHED BRONZE REFINED
in a FURNACE , and his VOICE THUNDER LIKE MIGHTY OCEAN WAVE. 16 He held
seven stars in his right hand, and a
sharp two-edged sword came from his
mouth. And his face was like the
sun in all its brilliance.

This verse indicate his body was glorified"REFINED" the word refined mean the physical body on earth was refined in other word glorified, and when we see him, we shall be like him.

I want to read your explanation base on the quran, where is Jesus right now?

I wonder where you were when your mates were busy rushing to school to learn. Here is the question the OP asked that your dead brain is unable to fathom.

If Jesus's body rose from the dead, where exactly does
his body physically exist presently?
I've heard he is physically in heaven, but how is that so? It would imply heaven is physical, for only physical
things exist in an area and thus take up space and thus
have mass.

Where is his body currently?

You can't say he is in heaven physically, so find another lie.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Rilwon: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
dull muslim full of insult, were is Jesus body right now? Are you doubting the quran?

Stop disgracing yourself mr. man, you sound more like a clodpole.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by malvisguy212: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

I wonder where you were when your mates were busy rushing to school to learn. Here is the question the OP asked that your dead brain is unable to fathom.

You can't say he is in heaven physically, so find another lie.
this is what the op ask:
If Jesus's body rose from the dead,
where exactly does
his body physically exist presently?
I've heard he is physically in heaven,
but how is that so? It would imply
heaven is physical, for only physical
things exist in an area and thus take
up space and thus
have mass.
Where is his body currently?

And the op seems to agreed Jesus is in heaven but how is it possible with his physical body?which I say his physical body was glorified and refined,the body we have here is not the same body with Jesus physical body in heaven, it is only when we all made it to heaven, our physical body will be glorified like His(Jesus) and we shall be like him.
1 John 3:2
Dear friends, now we are children of
God, and what we will be has not yet
been made known. But we know that
when Christ appears, we shall be like
him, for we shall see him as he is.

The simple answer to the op which you fail to grab, yes, Jesus body was in heaven and the body was glorified,"a refined by fire"

Are you afraid to give your explanation? Because I may notice your lies?
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by malvisguy212: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Stop disgracing yourself mr. man, you sound more like a clodpole.
I ask you to explained to the op using the quran and you say I am disgracing my self? Delude dude.
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by sweet7oyin(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
why dnt muslims belive in the impossible becoming possible
Re: Where Is Jesus PHYSICALLY Right Now? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
NEXT TIME BEFORE U REPORT A NAIRALANDER TO THE MODS CAREFULLY ASCERTAIN THAT THE USERNAME OR THE ADVERT YOU WANT TO REPORT IS SCAM. DONT SPOIL PEOPLES BUSINESS WHEN YOU ARE NOT CONVINCED OF THE TRUE NATURE OF THE BUSINESS.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND??

EXCEPT YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR SOCIAL ACCOUNTS TO BE HACKED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUNNY MEMES That Depict The Reality Of Religion / Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. / Oh Black Man Athiesm Insults Thee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.