Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC (2114 Views)

The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / 22 Illegal Accounts Operated By NDDC / Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by barikay: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is shameful and embarrassing. This is a road that the contractor has collected billions naira for.

Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by Louis055(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
That's what u get when u hav a bad govt..

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
And it was approved by jonathan. Chai, na wa ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by T4taiwo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
anything associated with the name jonathan is fraudulent.

3 Likes

Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by egift(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
You know what I want to say right? So let me leave it that way.

Now things will improve. If you do a job like this, the contractor will better refund us till he is ready to do a better job.
Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is why I always say Niger delta are their own enemy. Imagine all the billions poured in to developing Niger delta without any meaningful development. Who could believe delta state receives almost as much as akwa ibo.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by Charles4075(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
That's NDDC for you op. And billions were definitely wasted on this crap.
Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by obyrich(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Where? By which contractor?
Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by sammyj: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is what you get when you support a clueless government based on sentiment. Shekena!! tongue shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by ednut1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
go to umuahia north where i served, NDDC also constructed dis kind of crap der, which dey later abandoned, half of d gutter collapsed also after a month
Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by xmich(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
egift:
You know what I want to say right? So let me leave it that way.

Now things will improve. If you do a job like this, the contractor will better refund us till he is ready to do a better job.

Said who
Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by mikolo80: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
And d dumbbasses voted for the idiott again.na wa for democracy in a tribalistic environment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by gen2briz(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
OK
Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
grin We are our own problem..........na we dey do our sef!

Even Taju, a bricklayer in my street will perform better than these contractors.......

Una don enter one chance! angry
Re: See The Kind Road Constructed By NDDC by akins56(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
The road to sambisa is even more better.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Remove Oil Subsidy - Vanguard / More Suspects To Join Diezani, Says UK Government - The Vanguard / Edo/ondo 2016: Court Restrains INEC From Accepting Nominations From Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.