Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,681 members, 7,837,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (86087 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Chinum: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Like serz i neva grew up in d villa not 2 talk abt pounding/mashing kernel with my foot

Why do you sound like growing up in the village is some kind of abomination. undecided
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Chinum: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
chimkaire:
Prepared differently where I come from. It's either pounded and proccessed manually or at the mill. Saw it being prepared this way living in Nsk... smiley cool
Nwa nsukka like moi smiley

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Slimvincent(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
dominique:
So the palm oil we use went through this process, ayama!

u sound as if u came down frm d skies...Forming rubbish
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chinum:

Nwa nsukka like moi smiley
...no, nwanne...not from Nsukka smiley. Deeje wink
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Palm Oil production...........

I did produce oil but not like this. I think this process is mostly done in Igbo land....I stand to be corrected please.

Cc Okotv. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Chinum: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
chimkaire:
...no, nwanne...not from Nsukka smiley. Deeje wink

Nt from nsukka too but grew up thr. I hv this funny habit of calling anyone that has stayed or schooled in nsk nwa nsukka. smiley
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chinum:

Nt from nsukka too but grew up thr. I hv this funny habit of calling anyone that has stayed or schooled in nsk nwa nsukka. smiley
smiley okay dear...all the best smiley

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Chinum: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
obayaya:

I think different parts of Igboland have their own way.. The picture the OP posted is probably from Nsukka axis... I'm from that axis
This thread seems to be pulling out my fellow nwa nsukkas. I hail o smiley
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Dottore: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Its irritating...
Well am not a village girl, So d question ain't 4 me

waitn 4 d village girls 2 comment..
I knw they would deny it

So called Village girls are even better than primitive maggot like you
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
obayaya:

I think different parts of Igboland have their own way.. The picture the OP posted is probably from Nsukka axis... I'm from that axis
So you be omo Nsukka? Nice.
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Chinum: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
wisekriss:

Olodo!!!! How am I sure u not from Nsukka. .. I wonder who seeker for ur comment since u ain't one. Jezzzz I hate chic that form. Ode!!!

Abeg abeg abeg. Going by d bolded, ur mentality ain't different from hers. Just leave nsukka out in ur rants ejoorr. undecided
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by viczing(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Prettydiamond:
But u look like a village girl

Epic my love
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Chinum: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
TundeCole:

Now this is a wife material. One kiss for u Baebae!

Wife material because she fit pound kernel? undecided.

@ ideyhere, u go gurl. No mind d Blizzyblinkzy of a mama trying to convince us she is from Jamaica while her DP states otherwise
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Bolincosugar(f): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
As it was in the days of your forefathers and now it is , world without end amen

There is nothing as good as natural things. It taste so natural without any taste of chemicals

What never killed your forefathers and you are now complaining about .
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by onyebuchiii(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Its irritating... Well am not a village girl, So d question ain't 4 me
waitn 4 d village girls 2 comment.. I knw they would deny it
just d way u did
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Unikbeau:
You don't need to be a village girl to do this,I'm glad I did,hard fun.
can u what app me on 08143826693
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gboliwe:

You schooled in FGGC? Then you must know Aunty Lizzy Mba (she was my guardian. I did two terms in my Jss1 and left the school)

@topic, I have never seen it done this way before but I have participated a couple of times in processing oil but in the modern way at the mill. This method should be very strenuous and tiring and won't work for a farmer with a large output in mind.

BTW, the girl doing this is pretty. Prettier than that one trying to demean her.
so u are a woman? Jesus is lord!!! U people can confuse ehn, always thought u a man.
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Acidosis(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Prettydiamond:
I actually hate people who claim dat their culture sucks. Evn tho she hasn't tried it b4, she shuldnt talk in dat manner. Its uncalled for.I hvnt tried it b4 bt I ddnt curse, I jux kept mum, so quit hmming
take it easy joor smiley smiley all I need is your attention, not the explanations.

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by chybykee(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please where's the girl that's doing this?

I soooo need to see and talk to Her. kiss

So many things on My Mind grin
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by obayaya(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chinum:
This thread seems to be pulling out my fellow nwa nsukkas. I hail o smiley
Nsukka Dejee o
Herzumpther:
So you be omo Nsukka? Nice.
Yes na
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by okotv(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
Palm Oil production...........

I did produce oil but not like this. I think this process is mostly done in Igbo land....I stand to be corrected please.

Cc Okotv. tongue

Village girl indeed. I think I have only seen it been produced once at home but with pestle and mortar. There is nothing you haven't done, I want to be like you when I grow up.

The fact however is that village girl like you is so tushed today you don't look like one.
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Chinum: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
obayaya:

Nsukka Dejee o

Yes na

grin
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by babiskinado(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Serious wife material! Na yankee i de write from oh. fyi
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by obayaya(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by mekonglobal(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
cococandy:
I did. Not with feet though.
Whenever I visited my grandma I would do that with her. I used to pick the kernels out of the mould will the big guys would do the heavy pounding with tall pestles for her.

You don't have to grow up in the village to do that.

The sweetest part is roasting yam,plantain and cocoyam in the open fire then use the fresh oil with scent leaf and scotch bonnet pepper to eat it.

Last time I did it, I even took pictures. Don't know where I kept the pictures even.

Aww. Mma nke ukwu embarassed

How I miss her cry
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by amparas(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hmmmm
Now I regret eating beans sad

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
shocked shocked

I WILL NOT EAT OUTSIDE MADE BANGA SOUP AGAIN embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
okotv:
Village girl indeed. I think I have only seen it been produced once at home but with pestle and mortar. There is nothing you haven't done, I want to be like you when I grow up.

The fact however is that village girl like you is so tushed today you don't look like one.
So I'm now a village girl to you abi? cry

Anyway, village girl or anyhow you call it abi na anyhow you see it tongue my staying in the village is a blessing to me I tell you. I no even dey regret am.

#proudlyavillagegirl# grin

I saw your whatsapp msg, how are you doing? How is preparation going? I'm booking a mass on your behalf this week. Be good dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by dominique(f): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Slimvincent:

u sound as if u came down frm d skies...Forming rubbish

So you expect everybody to know about the palm oil making process? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Ewuro4: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
neoapocalypse:

There are wines made in similar fashion , traditionally and locally made wines in Europe are made by stomping on grapes ( some of them ). At least the dodo ikere and palm oil go through some form of purification , frying and cooking , before it is consumed.

But how sanitized is this form of purification, look at that big hole and the surrounding now sad it's hideous. That's why I asked if NAFDAC is aware of this setting. Because I remembered how they shut pure water factories down due to same cleanliness reasons.

Errr yeah grape stomping is done inside a barel and undergo different purification stages before bottling.

Im almost certain dodo ikire is processed same way too. someone actually warned me from consuming it again but it's just too sweet & so is palmy grin

What person like go kill am , no be so? grin

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Ewuro4: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
scholarosisi:
the oil produced from this method is sweeter than the one produced with machine . Nafdac is aware don't they come from village.

Oh now I know why.

Yum yum grin
Re: For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) by Ewuro4: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wendy80:

Don't mind that babe. like she owe us any explanation. The babe in the pic looks very fresh.
Btw not all palm oil pass thru ds process, so enjoy ur epo grin

I wan compliment the babe in OP too. She's fresh. No homo. grin

But how I for know now which from which?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.