Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. (987 Views)

Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe Is Missing / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. by Doshmynthrill(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Some uncle toms might be offended by this article. Because most people have gotten their "information" about Mugabe and Zimbabwe from the BBC The British Birdshit Clan that is. Mugabe is a hero who is determined to take back Zimbabwes minerals and resources to its rightfull people. A.K.A The Afro People. The United Kingdom And the USA have imposed sanctions against Zimbabwe. They have made sanctions against Zimbabwes credit causing many people to be poor and die. Its actually the whites and jews who are responsible for any bad thing that happens in zimbabwe. The white/jewish Newspapers write that How awfull it is that Zimbabwe is poor because of Mugabe... And on the other hand they are imposing sanctions and freezing credits on the country. Is this a Humane way to treat a poor country!!!? Thankfully Zimbabwes economy is growing because of how good Mugabe kicked out white men that was looting the country and gave back the country to the Blacks.

Saudi Arabia is a barbaric subhuman country who tortures black women daily and in Saudi Arabia they have 700000 black slaves wich were lured there in hope to get real jobs. Does the western world impose any sanctions on Saudi Arabia? No. And does BLACK AFRICANS do anything about it? No. The thing is that arabs had more slaves then whites. The only difference is that arabs killed all their slaves and that racial slavery still exist in the middle east. In the Libyan there ere many underpayed Black African workers theduring the war. 30000 BLACK AFRICANS were ethnicly killed by Libyan arabs in 2011 !! The arabs invaded sudan and raped and killed millions of black people in a war that has been going on for decades !!!! They captured girls and cut of their breasts if they didnt convert to islam. So to all of you black people who try to say im crazy for Wanting Total Freedom for the Afro race And for wanting my race to have an identity wich is Hestanfell (Person with white mother and black father) All of you who think what im doing is unneccesary and wrong. Look att the facts ive just wrote. The arabs killed 30000 blacks in Libya 2011. Saudi Arabia has 700000 Black slaves and tortures and rapes them. Arabs killed millions and raped millions in The Sudan war wich is still going on ! And the white man destroyed, Colonised and stole and made Africa poor. And there you are. A black Man converted to Arabic islam and accepting white rule in an African country.... Take a look att yourself and what you are doing and then take a look att me and what i am doing. Who is the fuckedup person in this scenario? Well its you. So dont you fucking dare say that my noble cause is wrong !

DOSHVÅDEN HESTANFELL !!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. by klodike(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Owk
Re: Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. by Doshmynthrill(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Download some of my content here. My Magazine for example and my music and videos and paintings. And its free. I dont do this for money. No im not like everybody else. I dont care about fucking money. I do this because it is what is right.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=doshmynthrill
Re: Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. by teebabsman(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
op, do you know how many people your hero Mugabe killed? and where did you get the figure that Saudi Arabia has 700000 black slaves, black people are everywhere around the globe doing crazy jobs to make end meet.
But obviously you hate Islamic countries.....

Likes for Nelson Mandela
Re: Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
He's a real leader Fvck d white Screw dem Damn al jazeera

2 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Only African leaders will want to die as life president....

Only African leaders put their ambitions ahead of their citizen's welfare......

Only African leaders will turn her citizens against each other for selfish reasons....

Only African leaders amass great wealth while her citizens languish in poverty.....

So it is true......Mugabe is a true African leader.

2 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. by olasmith10(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
is it by a regimented govt, by repression, by rigging of elections tru starving d citizens of corn and barning its importation thereby making citizens dat pledged dier alliance access to the corn...I beg to differ..
Re: Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. by Doshmynthrill(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
rumpelstiltskin. Thats just what i would expect from a paraswhite male like you. You white men cant handle seeing a black man gaining independence and wealth to his people. You cant stand the fact that Mugabe isa real leader who isnt bound to the white system. You paraswhites dissgust me.

Re: Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. by bettercreature(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Doshmynthrill:
rumpelstiltskin. Thats just what i would expect from a paraswhite male like you. You white men cant handle seeing a black man gaining independence and wealth to his people. You cant stand the fact that Mugabe isa real leader who isnt bound to the white system. You paraswhites dissgust me.
Went through all your 7 posts and 4 threads it seems you fell from space probably from mars
you are probably a paid goon from zimbabwe or somewhere around liberia
You should ask yourself why african countries are backward before you blame the white people
Re: Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. by Doshmynthrill(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
bettercreature:
Went through all your 7 posts and 4 threads it seems you fell from space probably from mars
you are probably a paid goon from zimbabwe or somewhere around liberia
You should ask yourself why african countries are backward before you blame the white people

Youre saying im from mars? That would mean im an alien wich means i am far superiour to you. You might think that my intellect is so far superior to yours that i must be from another planet. That i must be from another race. Well im not from another planet however i belong to a race far superior to yours. you see i am a Hestanfell. And if you actually took the time to read my post as you said you were you would know im from Sweden. I dont need to ask why Africa is in such bad condition. King leupold of Belgium exterminated 50% of congo and had his armies burn down all villages. cecil rhodes stole the goldmines of Africa Generating 9 BILLION times 1 BILLIONS in money to the white western society who in that time were poor and living in places where they facking threw shit from the toilets right out on the streets. Whites and jews still own all the gold mines and diamond mines in africa you are the reason why africa is poor. the white jew who owns the south african gold and diamond mines ownes more then half of all the money in South Africa. So dont facking tell me not to blame the whites you dissgusting paraswhite male ! GTFO from this forum and the African continent go to europe and post your bullshit on stormfront. They might belive it.

The white man is the plauge of this world.

- DoshMynthrill

Re: Robert Mugabe Is The Only Real Leader Of Africa. by hopilo: 6:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Until Africa breaks away from the yoke of the western world we will never have economic independent.The gave us controlled political independent but still control us with their democratic principle imposed on us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Begs Kaduna Lawmakers To Cut Salaries, Allowances / PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than Gej's / Senators Of Like Minds Rap Kwankwaso Over Attack On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.