Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) (4941 Views)

Ali Ndume Empowers His Constituency With Keke Napeps (pics) / Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House / Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by omanifrank(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-9dk7jRVbIDo/VXNLOrYiqqI/AAAAAAAFeec/S54FicAgxM4/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

This Is creative? Someone entered one of these Kekes today and saw that the driver had charging ports fixed for his passengers. Nice, (lol)

cc:Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by Motolank: 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
omanifrank:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-9dk7jRVbIDo/VXNLOrYiqqI/AAAAAAAFeec/S54FicAgxM4/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

This Is creative? Someone entered one of these Kekes today and saw that the driver had charging ports fixed for his passengers. Nice, (lol)

cc:Lalasticlala

Nice and human....
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by flinton(m): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Innovative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by Dannyset(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
LMAO! PDP don make us dey creative pass hollywood I swear. If to say light good for Naija in the last 16 years, we for lack dis creativity.

3 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by Shekau1(m): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lol
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by PapaNnamdi: 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dannyset:
LMAO! PDP don make us dey creative pass hollywood I swear. If to say light good for Naija in the last 16 years, we for lack dis creativity.
*taps his ogor* shetorp and go outside

12 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by Princecalm(m): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
change from every angle.
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by Scream(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Towards excellent customers service delivery

3 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by Dannyset(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
*taps his ogor* shetorp and go outside
Yinmu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by donsmall94(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ok
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by tociano009(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
C
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by adonismuller(m): 12:05am On Jun 07, 2015
How long do one stay in keke that he would wana chage a fone?...its gud sha

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by Folakeme: 12:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Nyc one,naso i go dey look for d keke napep anytime am going out,even if it's full,i will pay a passenger to lap me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by olasmith10(m): 12:12am On Jun 07, 2015
when demand is competitive, u try and increase d quality of ur services...
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by dannybomb(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2015
welcome to naija. land of creativity
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 07, 2015
Simple but innovative
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by ITbomb(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by boboLIL(m): 1:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Dannyset:
sharap dia....mumu yarn

3 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by boboLIL(m): 1:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Dah keke driver can serve d nati0n....this is called agape l0ve....
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by sinkhole: 1:58am On Jun 07, 2015
India will soon start making Keke with charging port !!!
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by ImperialYoruba: 2:56am On Jun 07, 2015
Now, how many engineers do we have in Nigeria?

This is time for thwm to prove their worth to society. This is a very basic sociaal challenge. Safety is involved here.

To our Electrical Engineers, how can you provide charging bay for these bikes and still safeguard the occupants from electric dischaarge or risk of lightning?

Our Industrial Engineers need to figure how to present the solution in a neat and aesthetically fitting finishing so everything is neat and accessible. No fish net separation for the cabins...thats an eyesore. No loose wires and cables hanging everywhere ...its eyesore.

Oya, all the big big grammar, I finish for Harvard, I get Master for Oxford....where una dey come help Nigeria o.
grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by momentum85(m): 4:44am On Jun 07, 2015
Nice one! Necessity is indeed d mother of invention. U'll find ds kind of thing in lag or Aba.
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by 7footre(m): 6:04am On Jun 07, 2015
Customer care and service delivery is top notch

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by thexzy(m): 6:10am On Jun 07, 2015
The Keke Driver will include the cost of charging of phone with that of the T.Fare and then charge you base on that.......I know passengers won't know......I happened to board this keke once and we almost fought because of this issue...
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by stlarry001(m): 6:30am On Jun 07, 2015
For all webmasters, Bloggers wishing to make cool cash from there website and Blog click this link its free i have started earning http://signup.clicksor.com/advertise_here.php? nid=1&srid=&ref=346406 you can also visit www.academicmerit..com To learn more about it
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by MVLOX(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2015
Dats wat I call good customer service relationship....

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2015
grin grin
Na to de target this Keke man!! Not going till I see him!! I go even get him number. angry angry
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by Blackfire(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2015
Naija the unbreakable , the land were talents are naturally natural in our nature.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by slenjaman(m): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2015
adonismuller:
How long do one stay in keke that he would wana chage a fone?...its gud sha
at least it will boost a little
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2015
Good one but FOR HOW MANY MINUTES...?

BECAUSE i know that one can't last more than few minutes in a KEKE
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by fatdon2(m): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2015
It dont look like KEKE to me
Re: See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. Whichever business you are doing, try and distinguish yourself, make yourself stand out and this man has succeeded in doing that. Not only that some people will mark his keke and start looking out for it. In a situation where there are more than one kekes competing for passengers at once, I'm sure his would be one of the first to get filled up.....and he has also given his business a human look. Customer satisfaction at its best. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Calls President Jammeh Of Gambia A ‘child Fucker’ / As Nigerians Rush Abroad, Foreign Tourists Storm Nigeria (pics) / This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.