Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech (2333 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Jonathan Not Having Willpower / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Buhari's "Nobody" Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by ayusco85(m): 1:54am On Jun 07, 2015
Patrick Obahiagbon has this to say about President Buhari's famous ''I belong to everybody and i belong to nobody'' speech.

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by dannysmith(m): 2:07am On Jun 07, 2015
ayusco85:
Patrick Obahiagbon has this to say about President Buhari's famous ''I belong to everybody and i belong to nobody'' speech.

pick one... either i belong to everybody or i belong to nobody,, they are not thesame grin
ayusco85:

pick one... either i belong to everybody or i belong to nobody,, they are not thesame
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by Utchgirl(f): 2:19am On Jun 07, 2015
As usual
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by akunjohn(m): 2:26am On Jun 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

Not suprising
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by juman(m): 2:32am On Jun 07, 2015
grin grin grin

OP is funny. Give the source, the link.

Anyway it is funny.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by alberto2k(m): 3:26am On Jun 07, 2015
grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by ayusco85(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2015
juman:
grin grin grin

OP is funny. Give the source, the link.

Anyway it is funny.

Sauce? Tomato sauce? cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by ayusco85(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2015
alberto2k:
grin

Are u advertising close up?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by Udstar(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2015
speaking in tongues
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by worthytalk: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2015
I belong to everybody I belong to nobody. What a contradictory statement from illiterate president. Buhari is a global disgrace.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by condralbede(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2015
Hilarious...

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by juman(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
^^^^^
Funny. grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by juman(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
ayusco85:

Sauce? Tomato sauce? cheesy

grin grin

Maggi sauce or any other. grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Response To President Buhari's "I Belong To Nobody'' Speech by phelps007: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
worthytalk:
I belong to everybody I belong to nobody. What a contradictory statement from illiterate president. Buhari is a global disgrace.

It's obvious common sense has eluded you.
Common sense would have helped you understand the logic in that statement as quoted.

I belong to everybody - I am accountable to all Nigerians
I belong to Nobody - I am not accountable to any one Nigerian (Godfather)

That statement is loaded enough to mean tens of positive things but for only the intelligent.

I have tried to break it down for your dullard self since you don't seem to comprehend elementary English. But if you still don't understand, then sorry.
But you should be ashamed of yourself for coming here to type this rubbish.

A stark illiterate like you calling someone old enough to be your grand father an illiterate.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Gov. Wike Name Caretaker Chairmen. / Nigeria 55th Independence Anniversary: A Case For Better Nigeria / I’m Ready To Renounce My Throne For Biafra Freedom”–eze Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.