Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (51518 Views)

When a government is becoming ungodly: should Christians continue to obey? / Reasons Why The First Day Of The Week, Sunday Is Important To Christians. / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Chijiokeemez: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
@poster. Point of correction, the word 'sex' is for boyfriend and girlfriend levels bt unto couple you use love making, so let me come to ur topic their's no ungodly act in it.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by bigerboy200: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Let me ask my pastor.. I dey come w
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
mikkyword:

No disrespect Bro.

Dude What hogwash did u just spew out. Please u can say anything u want on this forum But Please don't mention my father's name (God). Thanks.

When will the bigotry stop ? "MY FATHER'S NAME"
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
A godly day ''sunday'' deserves a godly act ''sex'' for godly people ''married couples'' grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by khadupsie(f): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Funmiladey:
It is very wrong according to 1cor 7:4-5... Even the bible says remember the sabbath day and keep it holy

Lmaoooo... you having a laugh aren't ya?
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by sitos(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
As far as they are both married, and morso, sex dey ve b4 going to church during the week too, is it also a sin? Let nt be too religious biko!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by olayinkaj2(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Which one be this again, are the not married? As long as the are married, it is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Rexphobia(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
MsChiamie:

Are u okay biko...sex that God created is a sin. So the act of reproduction shouldn't be? As In the procreation law God gave us shouldn't be carried out? They're MARRIED honey

Ehya, u didn't get the sarcasm
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by xdos(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't know why people stress themselves unnecessarily. If my wife wants sex on Sunday morning then she should forget church that day cause we are going to spend the whole day fucking like rabbits and if she wants to go to church then she should forget sex. There's nothing like church after sex in my To Do list. Thou it shouldn't be frequent thou because I don't joke with the things of God. God created sexuality and everything that goes with it [b]but we should remember that it is still "fleshly" and should not be allowed to control us.

If your wife wants sex every Sunday morning but does not ask for it on other days then you should know that you married Satan's cousin [\b] but if she wants sex every morning then I think you should start eating well to be fit and Thank your stars too cause some married men are not getting it from their wife, not even a hug.
I disagree with the bolded.... God loves sex... If your spouse wants sex before church and you guys ve a room... Please give it without holding anything back... God enjoys it when it is done legally... infact it is righteousness b4 God. Please enjoy ur spouse!

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by chynykes(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Keep the Sabbath(sunday) day holy....
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by anonimi: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
ephemm:
There we go...
Pastors might say it's ungodly because the couple might be very tired & sleepy all through the church service afterwards.

The reality is that every head of an organised religious group INVENTS new rules, laws, regulation etc to INCREASE the number of things YOU will consider SIN although they may be natural things related to your innate character as God's creation.

That way you will always FEEL that you need THEM [pastors, imams, priests] to intercede on your behalf with your own God- which means you enrich them as a result of your dependence.

Any interested person should read the four Gospels and John 4 in particular for greater understanding of the message of Jesus Christ [Prophet Issa in the Koran]
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Guk: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Babymama1:
The Sunday one is a must unless we are fasting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As a Christian Married Couple, the Bible confirms you can have sex during Fasting!
1 Corinthians 7:2 -7

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by opepwince: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
IS HAVING SEX AS A COUPLE UNHOLY
Funmiladey:
It is very wrong according to 1cor 7:4-5... Even the bible says remember the sabbath day and keep it holy

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by philips70(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
If there's a private room in the church you can even excuse yourselves from service and get a quick one and God will never have any issue with it. You are married!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by onadana: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
What sort of Stu...pid. question is this?As if they are not married.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by 9jatatafo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is not stated in the bible so it is not a sin to me. As married couple fanning puna anytime of the day or day of the week is good. Unless the couple agreed not knacking apkako.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by nwakaibeya1: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
updates:BEHOLD we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS that we keep telling you human beigns about that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real JESUS CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Akalia(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
a lot of sex drenched topics nowadays on here, make una take am easy o.
SEX is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Aitee1: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
People sha can get themselves worked up, as for me and my future hubby we'll do it anywhere anytime anyday, QED!

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by spencekat(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
For the married ones,its godly,whether before going to church or after returning from church.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thats highly spiritual activity to bless and annoint each other before going to church, anyone who tells you is a sin to put your body into good use before going to church, that person is your Worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by freshvine(f): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dancing "Awilo" before going to church ain't an issue but dancing"skelewu" during religious rites and obligations is disrespectful and condemnable.

In the other hand; Christianity has no guide book it is what you make of it that matters meaning the way you view God is your personal choice. If I decide to respect my faith by not having sex with
My man on a Sunday it is how I place and respect God by keeping holy thisday.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by fromnigeria(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Must it be on a Sunday morning
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by berrystunn(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
sex is marriage , without sex in your marriage your marriage is RIP forget it, sunday or no sunday, church or no church , your sex is approved anytime you wish or feel to . B4 OR AFTER

LOL
praying at night b4 sex, or sex after prayers , Godly or not ?

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dahmum:
lol. ... dis question is funny n tricky.
1) having sex b4 goin to church is never a sin as long as dey r couple.

2) it one of d best time to make love ya senses stands at its peak.....hummmm

3 ) sex b4 church service becomes a sin ..
a) ....when it makes u to get late to d church
b) ....when u r late to d church n u were asked , oh y did u come late today n u couldn't say d "reason" as a result u lied. then it becomes a sin to have SEX b4 service..
thankx

Its not a sin, its just similar to fasting
Food is good
But even in the bible fasting is recommended,
Even jesus fasted why?

Because by denying your flesh those things it wants, your spirit grows stronger and your communication with God also..
Shikena!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by upperman: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
It is godly only to floor members and ungodly to pastors. Pastors need not shine Congo before going to the altar for a serious spiritual message and anointing to flow.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by jrerico1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Only Nigerians with retardd mind regard this, a country were a pastor teaches the sex position couples should practice lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by fadolak(f): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
missKiffy:
They are married for crying out loud, they can have sex anytime
Sex is part of worship because it is Godly for married couple, this is what a pastor told me.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by BreezyRita(f): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rexphobia:
Sex in itself is a sin.... Your organ is just an add-on feature.... It's useless.

. Wetin person no go see for nairaland

Smh@u.
So the organ is useless abi??
We procreate through the mouth? Or did God not say "Be fruitful and multiply"??

How on earth is sex between legally married couples a sin? Whatever day it is, it is godly!
Provided both partners are up to it. 1Corinthians 7:3-5 teaches us a lot about these. Also 1Thessalonians 4:4-5......

2 Likes

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Funmiladey:

forgive me buh I tink ur getting it all wrong....
if am to follow wat u jes typed...den ur trying 2 say couples shuldnt av sex on Sabbath day(Sundays).....very wrong perception...
couples having sex b4 coming 2 church isn't wrong in anyway cos dey are legally married..... Buh d effect of d sex afterwards is wat matters.....some couples cn have it and wud feel too tired for church,if dat happens den....i wud say dat dey did d right tin at d wrng time buh if its nt going to affect dere church activities in any way...den its safe....and ofcos Godly...

#peace

2 Likes

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Princesuker(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
shocked grin embarassed
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Guk:

As a Christian Married Couple, the Bible confirms you can have sex during Fasting!
1 Corinthians 7:2 -7

It is best you don't the Bible says.You don't teach the exception but the accepted rule/ norm

5 Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 But I say this as a concession, not as a commandment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) / Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.