Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Android App, "Swift Downloader" - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android App, "Swift Downloader" (1442 Views)

Do Boring Things With Python (PDF File Downloader) / My New Complete English Classic Android App / Is Anybody In Nigeria Actually Learning Swift? (apples New Programming Language) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android App, "Swift Downloader" by Kodejuice: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2015
*contents cleared*

Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2015
Good job. Can you develop for ios?
Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by Kodejuice: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2015
RickRichards:
Good job. Can you develop for ios?

Sure, using phonegap i'll be able to build for IOS, but 4 now thats not on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by thewebcraft(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kodejuice:
Hey guys,i just built an android app with HTML5/CSS3 using phonegap, it's named "Swift Downloader", An app that lets you download files with ease and speed. Swift Downloader works in a very fascinating way, it uses Javascript ajax to fetch the content of the url given and use Phonegap File Api to save the content with the specified name, with this algorithm i developed , downloading files with this app will be very fast as the javascript ajax technology also is. This app is still in its early stage more feautures are still yet to be implemented, like "pause download, enhanced progress bars, more options" and so on...

This app is not on Google play yet, cause i'm just 15 and don't have $25 for a developer license, my parents won't even listen to me, but i"ve uploaded it sha.

Swift Downloader.apk

<!-- Still looking for free Android App stores-->
Wow really cool, please work on your ui, you can also add the background download plugin so it downloads even when the app is closed, I also developed a plugin that allows you use the default android downloader....you're awesome!!
Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by 212blaze(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
nice stuff. good work
Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by franklyneo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kodejuice:
Hey guys,i just built an android app with HTML5/CSS3 using phonegap, it's named "Swift Downloader", An app that lets you download files with ease and speed. Swift Downloader works in a very fascinating way, it uses Javascript ajax to fetch the content of the url given and use Phonegap File Api to save the content with the specified name, with this algorithm i developed , downloading files with this app will be very fast as the javascript ajax technology also is. This app is still in its early stage more feautures are still yet to be implemented, like "pause download, enhanced progress bars, more options" and so on...

This app is not on Google play yet, cause i'm just 15 and don't have $25 for a developer license, my parents won't even listen to me, but i"ve uploaded it sha.

Swift Downloader.apk

i love ur work man..are u on whatsapp or any social networkin site we cn have a cool chat? If u dont mind bro
Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2015
nice work man. can yu add me on whatsapp lets talk
Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Nice work man. Hope to see more cool apps coming from you. Keep learning too.
Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by Kodejuice: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
thewebcraft:

Wow really cool, please work on your ui, you can also add the background download plugin so it downloads even when the app is closed, I also developed a plugin that allows you use the default android downloader....you're awesome!!

please can i have link to your phonegap plugin.
Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by Kodejuice: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Luedave:

BBM: 55AE9B1A
Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by Kodejuice: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Luedave:

BBM: 55ae9b1a
Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by koyla: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2015
Kodejuice:

Swift Downloader.apk

Nice work done my bro.
You made HTML/CSS looks simple in application development.
I have invited you on bbm
Re: Android App, "Swift Downloader" by thewebcraft(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kodejuice:

please can i have link to your phonegap plugin.

https://github.com/Whebcraft/Downloader

(1) (Reply)

Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It / Do You Have An Online Shop For Sale Or Can You Develop One? / Reasons Why Programming Is A Dangerous Profession In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.