Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Please Help! Problem With Lg Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! Problem With Lg Phone (877 Views)

HELP: Problem With My Whatsapp On My Nokia Asha 201 / Help,my LG Phone Won't Unlock (photo) / Are We Going Back To The Good Old Days With LG Gentle Flip Android 5.1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Problem With Lg Phone by quivah(f): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2015
hi!
I got a UK used lg Verizon phone last Thursday.. it worked fine(tho the battery life was poor).. but by Friday night, when I tried charging the phone after the battery was completely drained, the phone kept boosting to the Verizon logo n it went off back. I unplugged the charger, tried putting on the phone.. but I was notified 'use a genuine battery' after which it goes off by it self within 10secs.. I kept trying but I got the same notification..
while charging as well, the phone kept stopping at Verizon logo n damn off it goes.

have tried another battery but I'm still having the same issue.

I thought doing a factory reset will solve the problem. rather it compounded it. since I reset it, it notified me to call a non Nigerian(+888) no..saying my phone can't be activated. after which I get the same 'use genuine battery ' info and then it goes off.
I called the no with another phone but I was told 'I can't cal this no'

I bought the phone in Lag on Thursday(tested it) n travelled to Oyo state the next day.
so returning the phone right now won't be convenient.

I will appreciate if any one can render any assistance..

phone model; lg v930

anybody??

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Data / How To Improve The Speed Of Your Android Phones: No Root Required!! (1min Video) / Phone Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.