Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) (37804 Views)

Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Adaku Shares Cute Photos As She Marks Her Birthday / Funke, Husband And Adaku Are All Smiles At ‘Jenifa In London' Premiere(photo) / ADAKU, Lolo 1 Steps Out Looking Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Oooh! Such modesty gone!!! cry
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by marvola(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
can't believe this, she was my class mate in secondary school in PH, we both did certificate programme in Uniport together and she wasn't admitted so she left for Ghana to school there. Just few days ago we had a chat on face book and jus yesterday I was told by one of our sec school class mate that she is no more, it was hard to believe. How just this moment I am seeing this on Nairaland, omg!

I am normally just here to read the comments, but today I just have to say this

RIP ADAKU ABEL ..... so sad!
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by Youngmolis: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rip beautiful one
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ada everywhere i turn i keep seeing ur pics,only God knows why you had to go,i remember the last time we spoke and we where making plans how we gon celebrate our graduation,remembered when we were laughing about the abora and chorera cartoon on your phone...kai this life really aint shit.....R.I.P my precious friend
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by boma95(f): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
9jatatafo:
RIP Adaku. But OP your headline said she died due to the flood and the body of your headline mentioned filling station explosion. Which way?

She died in the fire whilst taking shield from the flood....
RIP Ada cry
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
boma95:

She died in the fire whilst taking shield from the flood.... RIP Ada cry
Very sad indeed. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by Deapexboy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
R.I.P.
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by Geoffrey120: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
fellow nairalanders help pray for her mom I saw her mom weeping and my heart melted
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Midehi:
hey!! fine girl..

R.I.P girl.
Hi dear!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by dipsy007: 3:17am On Jun 08, 2015
RIP........ It's a pity you had to go so soon.
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by MSparkle: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2015
She was a classmate, a friend, loved by all. her mum is in pain. I pray she survives this. R.I.P. Ada.
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by witken89(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by TrebleNG: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
RIP
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by AshantiDimaria(f): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
May she rest perfectly wit God.
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by mallamhabib(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com

Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
sameer1212:
Hi dear!!!
Hi luv!
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by MSparkle: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
marvola:
can't believe this, she was my class mate in secondary school in PH, we both did certificate programme in Uniport together and she wasn't admitted so she left for Ghana to school there. Just few days ago we had a chat on face book and jus yesterday I was told by one of our sec school class mate that she is no more, it was hard to believe. How just this moment I am seeing this on Nairaland, omg!

I am normally just here to read the comments, but today I just have to say this

RIP ADAKU ABEL ..... so sad!
You schooled in F.I.A?
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by marvola(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
MSparkle:
You schooled in F.I.A?

Yes i did
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by swagdopey: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Classmate and a dear friend snatched away by the cold hands of death.. So sad..
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by swagdopey: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
MSparkle:

You schooled in F.I.A?
marvola:

Yes i did

Guess we were all in d same set
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by marvola(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
swagdopey:

Guess we were all in d same set

what is your real name?
Re: Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) by swagdopey: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
marvola:

what is your real name?

xowi. Cnt post my name on a public forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake / Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex / Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.