Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion (1674 Views)

90-Year-Old Woman Risks Her Life To Save N300 Potatoes In Maiduguri / Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by emmanwandud(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rip Adaeze who lost her life in the explosion that rocked accra filling station on her way back from exams a student of accra institute of technology 300 level, may her soul rest in peace

Re: Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
May d soul of Adaeze and d soul of all d faithful departed tru d mercy of God rest in peace, Amen.

May our lady, Mary mother of God, queen of all souls, intercede for her to Jesus Christ our lord, Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by Firefire(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
No one can prepare you for a loss, in this moment of grief and loss, we Nigerians stands by the Ghanaians', please accept our deepest sympathy.

RIP to the dead. embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by starlight101(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rip ada eze so painfull fyn gurl don go
Re: Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by coolebux(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lipsrsealed
May d soul of Adaeze and d soul of all d faithful departed tru d mercy of God rest in peace, Amen.

May our lady, Mary mother of God, queen of all souls, intercede for her to Jesus Christ our lord, Amen!
Rip to the dead

Mary has no business with any departed soul

My own bible never told me God has a mother

Go to Hebrews 9:27 and get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by enkay2go(f): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
coolebux:

Rip to the dead

What is your own now? Leave everyone to their beliefs. Rip to the dead.
Re: Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by enkay2go(f): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lipsrsealed

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
coolebux:
Rip to the dead

Am not here to tutor u Buh if u believe Jesus christ is God And Mary is d mother of Jesus Christ Den u shld believe shez d mother of God *goodbye
Re: Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by acunon: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
May her soul rest in perfect peace!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by ETHIX(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Am not here to tutor u
Buh if u believe Jesus christ is God
And Mary is d mother of Jesus Christ
Den u shld believe shez d mother of God
*goodbye

It shows u don't read your bible.
Re: Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
RIP Adaeze!!! May your soul and indeed the souls of all who departed after the explosion rest in perfect peace. Amen!
Re: Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by juman(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Eeyah.

Eeyah.

There are so many nigerian studying in neighboring countries because nigerian "leaders" are too useless to make sure we have more and more universities for our people.

Jonathan tried a bit sha, he started some universities.
Re: Picture Of Nigerain Student That Lost Her Life In Accra Explosion by Zonacom(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
coolebux:

Rip to the dead

Why not express yourself according to your belief? Must you dispute someone else's'?

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy In Kogi As A Businessman Dies In A Fatal Accident Along Okene Road(Pics) / Photos; Chief Of Army Staff Buratai Visits Troops In Mafa, Dikwa And Logomani / Oil Price Rises As Nigeria Shuts Oil Production!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.