Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos (31885 Views)

Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting / Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by dainformant(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari left Abuja, Nigeria on Sunday, to attend the G7 Summit that is scheduled to take place in Bavaria, Germany, from June 7 to 8, 2015. The G7 invitation was extended to President Buhari, by German Chancellor Angela Merkel even before he was sworn in on May 29th as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

President Buhari and his entourage which includes former Lagos state governor, Babatunde Fashola and Kashim Shettima -won't take part in the major G7 meeting as Nigeria is not among the G7 countries but will participate in other key side meetings.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/president-buhari-leaves-abuja-for-g7.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by midolian(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sai Baba! God be with you

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
D guy lied to us he had only #1m
Its not fair
Buhari can't be trusted
Make he go come back kan tell us how he take get close to #1b
*cries for nigeria*

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by VickJames(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Paparazzi president!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by midolian(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Its not fair
Buhari can't be trusted
I wonder how and why you chose to trust a source as republicreporters.com when buhari's assets hav not been made public.. I searched through google to see what the site is all about and all I could find was hate campaign against Buhari..jst like breakingtimes.com

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dere is no smoke wifout a fire!
Sometimes, it is good to see the fire first.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by missKiffy(f): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Our able president smiley

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by ifeoluwasegun(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
#RESPECTED!

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Buhari is campaigning against biafra .......

another campaign has started

up biafra whether dullard daura like it or not

up biafra

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
midolian:
I wonder how and why you chose to trust a source as republicreporters.com when buhari's assets hav not been made public.
Dere is no smoke wifout a fire!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by agarawu23(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
nice one
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by xreal: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rain fall there too?

Have a safe journey, my president.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by AdoraAmadi: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
he travelled with Fashola & Gov Shettima

read more - http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photos-president-buhari-departs-abuja.html

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Aminat508(f): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Have a safe journey my President cool cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Baba is looking good as always cheesy

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Princecalm(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
go and represent us responsibly as a president you are.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by ComradeAbu(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
How can you access Buhari in just 7 days from His Inuguration into office and say he is already failing...?
As for me The former general is doing perfect.

Day of inauguration Saturday 29th of May 2015.
He announced his plans for this Nation order the relocation of Army command center and made clear he won't be destracted with old scores

Sunday 30th of May 2014
Received dignetries from around the world and congratulatory

Day 1 in office Monday 31st May 2015
Appointed Spokes person had meeting with NSA on State of nations security

Day 2 in office Tuesday 1st June 2015
Had meeting with chief of air, Army & Naval staff with police IG and NSA

Day 3 in office Wednesday 2nd June 2015
Traveled to Niger republic to discuss how to takel boko haram with the president and how to reorganize RMNJTF

Day 4 in office Wednesday 3rd June 2015
Went to Chad to discuss with the president of chad on how to create regional stability and over come the menace of Boko Haram

Day 5 in office Thursday 4th June 2015
Appointed the person to head the RMNJTF a Nigerian commander and discuss the acceleration of Central command to Maiduguri

Day 6 in office Friday 5th June 2015
Meet with oil marketers and discuss how to increase PEtrol supply for the main time and also ha dinner with Nigeria Ambasadors..

Day 7 in office Saturday 6th June 2015
Travelled to Germany to attend G7 summit despites Nigeria not being a member bt among the 7 countries invited.

While the president was carrying out these various activities,the VP attented an inauguration in Sudan

Let's not forget with in this space of time Buhari has dealt with other several issues like having to appoint his ADC, Issuing directive to security personnel at airports not to harrase former officials of the past government, Also issued directive to ministers not to approve Contacts except Chief accountans and heads of ministries. And Buhari is even yet to enter the villa and as at then the new senate is yet to be formed....

QUESTION..
When last did we have a president working and not complaining that the troubles facing Nigerians in this country where not caused by him so no one should expect him to find solutions to them or even try to solve them

172 Likes 25 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Mutuwa(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
smiley

This invitation is a clear indication of the international community’s willingness to cooperate with the new government of Nigeria.

The international community is obviously acknowledging Nigeria’s significant role in global affairs especially with the recent change in government.

21 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Dollyak(f): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Its not fair
Buhari can't be trusted
Make he go come back kan tell us how he take get close to #1b
*cries for nigeria*
How are you sure he lied? Wait till he declares his wealth tongue

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by mrmetoo1: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Are you telling me he didn't travel with 200+ people?? Impressive!! I thought Nigerian presidents had to travel like that o

37 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
The Man!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by MugabeRobert: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Good one. Children of hate and anger should G&D.

BRF- I see you.

22 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Beremx(f): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
God bless our President.

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by MugabeRobert: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Are you telling me he didn't travel with 200+ people?? Impressive!! I thought Nigerian presidents had to travel like that o

Do you think Buhari is like Jonathan?

This is the change we all wanted.

32 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by California1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari is campaigning against biafra .......

another campaign has started

up biafra whether dullard daura like it or not

up biafra
you are right

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Rilwon: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D guy lied to us he had only #1m Its not fair Buhari can't be trusted Make he go come back kan tell us how he take get close to #1b *cries for nigeria*
Yardau asset was over 2bilion when he declared it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by seniorklop: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Go well PMB
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Agwoden(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
He should just drop a message that we should start ruling ourselves because as it is now, we can be safe to say that we only have a ceremonial head but no President.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Realdeals(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Can Fashola emerge as Buhari's COS Nevertheless am sure he'll play an integral part in this administration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by jaybee3(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Why do i think Fashola is being groomed for the minister of justice role

One of the main agenda of the G7 meeting is corruption and it's an open secret we need to tackle it in Nigeria.

This trip with fashola points towards MoJ role IMO

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by SuperSuave(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
sai baba

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
jaybee3:
Why do i think Fashola is being groomed for the minister of justice role

One of the main agenda of the G7 meeting is corruption and it's an open secret we need to tackle it in Nigeria.

This trip with fashola points towards MoJ role IMO

I don't think fashola's effect would be felt if made minister of justice.....fashola is one hell of a smart man,you should hear him talk about power......to me I think fashola would do great if made minister of power or works

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by doctokwus: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Everytime I see his pics,there is this confidence that tells me we are in safe hands.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost / Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? / Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.