Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Davido’s Brother Shares Sweet Message To Celebrate His Graduation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Brother Shares Sweet Message To Celebrate His Graduation (688 Views)

Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Brother Shares Sweet Message To Celebrate His Graduation by samueleto(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2015

Today, June 7, 2015, Davido will be graduating from Babcock University.
Davido’s brother, ChairmanHKN celebrated the singer with sweet message.

Chairman HKN wrote “True testament that no matter how big you get always put education first!�� It wasnt easy but my lil bro got it done! He could have easily said why do I need my degree when I’m already making millions!!! Proud of you mehn @davidoofficial love you❤️ now it’s time to eat”

Source: http://shoutnaija..com/2015/06/davidos-brother-shares-sweet-message-to.html
Re: Davido’s Brother Shares Sweet Message To Celebrate His Graduation by Shortyy(f): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
congrats

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations! Kim Kardashian Confirms That She's Having A Boy / . / MUST READ Robot-avatars On Earth And In Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.