Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony (85068 Views)

Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet / Davido's Bouncer Shields Him From Crowd At His Graduation (photos) / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by AdoraAmadi: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
First photos from Davido's graduation ceremony today are out. The Hip-hop star graduated today from Babcock with a 2.1. Big congrats to him.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photos-davido-poses-with-his-family.html

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Luvdmx(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Congrats dude;;

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by StealthyMe(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Well, 2.1 in a private school undecided

Anyway,congrats! At least you've got something to fall back on if music times become rough smiley

btw,which course he study abeg?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by LaurelP(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Davido made a 2:1
I just dey laugh! (in Obj's voice)
By d way, wat course did he study?

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by AdoraAmadi: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Davido clarifies his result

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by overdrive(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
2 1?kudos to him. even airforce1 had a 1st class.I laugh in Swahili

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by duduade: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bullshit.. obviously Davido no know book.. he graduated with second class... imagine its either a second class UPPER OR LOWER. .. he wasn't specific. .. dumb boy...

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
2.1 lol.... I b unbeliever sha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
There is nothing you will tell me to convince me that the 2.1 wasn't bought.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by idupaul: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Daniyemi:
There is nothing you will tell me to convince me that the 2.1 wasn't bought.

So you believe a young man that made his dreams come true by becoming an international superstar at the age when U were or are still disturbing your father for money is not smart enuff to make a common 2;1 , keep deceiving urself

414 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Oblitz(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
congrats.. his mum was my lecturer before she died

11 Likes

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by tociano009(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by danaiks(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice one O.B.O.....ur head dy dere wink

3 Likes

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Matttthew(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Face ya life now

Never you go into music

Don't boast or squander ya papa wealth again

Go exploit ursef now......
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Good for him

2 Likes

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by kent79: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
School Graduation gown no fit am sef.. undecided

Congrats Bro

7 Likes

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
I'm sure many will say he bought †нε 2.1
Whether bought, stolen, borrowed or kidnapped, 1 thing is sure and that is; he wouldn't be making use of †нε result. Kudos to him for not dropping outta skul cos of fame or money.

JAH crown my academic hustle with a good result.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by teewhydope(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Congrats.....2.1 tho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by korel9: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Better than some people without result grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by efilefun(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
He just passed thru a phase of life which he will never come back to again (UG)... he doesn't even need the certificate but its an achievement... KUDOS MAN.. OBO Baddest!!!!

tumababa:

When u make a 2-1 upper you specify it as second class upper. When u make 2:1 lower. You say I made second class.

Sorry man there is only 2:1 (upper) and 2:2 (lower)

46 Likes

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by McEwen(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
cool
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Before I opened this thread, I already know it would be 2.1 even though I'm darn sure he still bought it.

He bought 2.1 so that it won't stir controversy. cheesy
Congratulations, by the way.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Bosville(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
The cert. is kinda useless now, he his already fufilled. anyways Congrats man...
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by 1miccza: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
LaurelP:
Davido made a 2:1
I just dey laugh! (in Obj's voice)
By d way, wat course did he study?
He studied hip hop + music

4 Likes

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Harkynkunle(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
We all know... how this comes by......
No be today Yansh dey bck.... Still not hating..
#Congrats man either deserved or undeserved...

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

So you believe a young man that made his dreams come true by becoming an international superstar at the age when U were or are still disturbing your father for money is not smart enuff to make a common 2;1 , keep deceiving urself

When u make a 2-1 you specify it as second class upper. When u make 2:2, u say I made second class.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sorry did u say 'hip hop star'??
Better dont let rap section dudes catch u o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by 2thpick: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
With good money u have comfort. Then u read better. It not a must he bought it

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by LesbianBoy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by PietroRico(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yea right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos / Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.