Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany (4349 Views)

Lawmakers Almost Mobbed Buhari At Dinner During Hand Shake Session / Ambode At Dinner Reception With President Of Germany - Photos / Exclusive Lovely Pictures Of President Buhari In Bavaria With The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by stevecantrell: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
shamsuRana:

For where..when thieves from his regime and under his auspiece basterdized his name everywhere.
Oneself de even drive Bavarian Motor Works to the tune of N200m
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by shamsuRana(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=stevecantrell post=34534846][/quote]

What is this one posting?
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by donphilopus: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin
Hehehehehe
Okay, agreed.
He looks dappergrin

Behttt...
Why is soe saying Jona never got this type of welcome?

He's lucky my google search engine stopped working.lipsrsealed

I would have inundated him with pictures.

Agreed!

But check this out. Can you tell me you don't love him? tongue cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
husnath:
Allah ya kiyaye Baba
Sunan ka/ki na mata
But ure "m"

Why
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by sambisa5: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
No clear cut direction with this man
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
soe:
GEJ never got such a welcome anywhere in the world
can't you see that your president looks scared, this man doesn't have that presidential swag
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by SUBWAY101(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Agreed!

Too cute.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Agreed!

Sai baba cool

Haters go chop pankere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by MizMyColi(f): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Agreed!

Cool pic.
But..
I'm a faithful lovertonguegrin

When is he coming back?
I heard Nigeria is on Auto Pilot.
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by donphilopus: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Cool pic. But.. I'm a faithful lovertonguegrin
When is he coming back? I heard Nigeria is on Auto Pilot.
Latest tomorrow evening, he should be back!
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by MizMyColi(f): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Latest tomorrow evening, he should be back!

oK!
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Ikengawo: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
soe:

go back to clipping nails and begging. GEJ was greeted by heads of state, Buhari is meeting a German governor

GEJ in China

[img]http://3.bp..com/-CqMxfWmZs04/VKA2TZzXjXI/AAAAAAAAVyA/6vAn0ijFCuw/s1600/President%2BJonathan-704835.jpg[/img]
GEJ in CIV

GEJ in Germany, imbe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Ikengawo: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
APC, ask yourself why Buhari was made to wait outside like a dog in London, and greeted by a governor in Germany. GEJ is restin now o, face your president
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Hj9f-6pM73U/T5IMp0bDuzI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/Z0ePLOLHENk/s1600/Jonathan+in+Germany+2.jpg[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491691_buharigermany_jpg_jpegadd6e16c74839a51d9b660893c7eb5b4
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ikengawo:

go back to clipping nails and begging. GEJ was greeted by heads of state, Buhari is meeting a German governor

GEJ in China

[img]http://3.bp..com/-CqMxfWmZs04/VKA2TZzXjXI/AAAAAAAAVyA/6vAn0ijFCuw/s1600/President%2BJonathan-704835.jpg[/img]
GEJ in CIV

GEJ in Germany, imbe

I hail ur photoshopping spirit.

Same lies u fed to us when U were in power...

Kudos..May ur manhood live long...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Ikengawo: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
soe:

I hail ur photoshopping spirit.

Same lies u fed to us when U were in power...

Kudos..May ur manhood live long...

Stop being dishonest. It's not photoshop because you don't like what you're seeing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
One more thing. Can you idiottts please stop salivating, and oohing and aaahing over a Nigerian president getting a formal/respectful reception overseas. It happens to every national leader who travels abroad on a formal/state visit, so please stop showing your ill-exposed ignorance by making it seem like something special.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Ikengawo: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by ionsman: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Who respects a fool?
Only animals/like-fools..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by iamrealdeji(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is the definition of a leader,Buhari is a leader material,he has all it takes to be a great leader,foreign countries see him as Abraham Lincoln of our time with the charisma of JFK blessed with elegance and intelligence,his biography will be studied around the world even after his death
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin grin I see many taniods in pain already!

Like the earthworm beneath me!
V

1 Like

Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 08, 2015
dunkem21:
It is always wining, dining and partying abroad while the nation boils and her unprotected citizens run helter skelter ..

Baba, pls ride your horse back ..nobody eats barbeque while his house burns ..

No mind am
Dem go soon give am tea to drink
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
This is the definition of a leader,Buhari is a leader material,he has all it takes to be a great leader,foreign countries see him as Abraham Lincoln of our time with the charisma of JFK blessed with elegance and intelligence,his biography will be studied around the world even after his death

Let him come home and give you a job so you can eat and stop singing praises on an empty stomach
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 08, 2015
sambisa5:
No clear cut direction with this man

He is everywhere but where he is supposed to be
By next week he will travel to hell to dialogue with satan on how to move Nigeria forward
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Symphony007: 5:24am On Jun 08, 2015
The idiot should keep traveling, 2 weeks into his administration, nothing to show.
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Symphony007: 5:27am On Jun 08, 2015
soe:
stupidity and idiocy is not a virtue!!

Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Symphony007: 5:27am On Jun 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Who respects a fool?
like you,your entire family and ancestors before!!
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2015
president of state of Bavaria in Germany? what does that mean
Re: Buhari At Dinner Hosted By President Of State Of Bavaria In Germany by iamrealdeji(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2015
Babymama1:

Let him come home and give you a job so you can eat and stop singing praises on an empty stomach
do you think he's a magician?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Willie Really Working / Gov. Okowa Signs 2019 Budget Into Law / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And Ooni Of Ife At Baba Akande Autobiograpy Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.