Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian (1073 Views)

10 Biggest Nigerian Looters And The Amount They Looted In History / DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba / Victims Whom Properties Were Destroyed In Ipaja Were Compensated Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian by notobs: 2:22am On Jun 08, 2015
A CASUAL visitor to Government House and the Commissioners’ Quarters opposite the sprawling seat of power both in Asaba, cannot help, but notice the emptiness of the car parks, which used to be jam-packed with Delta State Government vehicles.

Parking space there used to be a precious commodity at those two places, but not anymore. One hardly sees any car marked ‘DTGH.’

The number of cars at the car parks gradually dwindled just before May 29, when former Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan handed over the reigns of government to his successor, Governor Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa.

Now there are practically no vehicle as they seem to have all skedaddled with the exit of Uduaghan. Some of the political appointees who are the chief culprits reportedly vamoosed with four vehicles instead of one, which they were entitled to going by a circular letter signed by the former Secretary to the State Government, Mr. Ovuozourie Macaulay.

Macaulay had explained that political appointees, which include Senior Special Advisers, Senior Political Advisers, Chief Advisers, Special Advisers, Political Advisers, Economic Advisers, Project Directors, Executive Assistants, Senior Special Assistants, Special/Media Assistants, Chief Press Secretaries, Press Secretaries and Political/Media Aides, are entitled to just one car.

The former scribe emphasized that the gestures preclude all other official vehicles, as well as, government properties still in possession of those categories of political appointees. He added that such properties must be returned immediately to the most senior officer in their respective ministries, department and agencies as part of the disengagement process.

read more at:http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/delta-how-government-properties-were-looted-in-asaba/
Re: DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian by StepTwo: 3:54am On Jun 08, 2015
omo i read this thing like 5times still no understand shît.
I quit.
Re: DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian by LordMecuzy(m): 4:03am On Jun 08, 2015
I Wonder what these South South States do with their Oil derivation funds...Massive poverty in the creeks
Re: DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian by notobs: 4:15am On Jun 08, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I Wonder what these South South States do with their Oil derivation funds...Massive poverty in the creeks

I wonder what the parasite states of Nigeria do with their Niger Delta oil Allocation/Handout? they are just sucking Niger delta dry of its oil resources yet the parasites are still poor and are still asking for more. And are not even grateful for to the region that feeds them.

A day of reckoning is coming. The people of lower Niger Delta will seek a referendum on self determination it is our inalienable right. Justice can be delayed but never denied.
ViVa Lower Niger Delta Republic!

1 Like

Re: DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian by Caseless: 4:17am On Jun 08, 2015

Macaulay had explained that political appointees, which include Senior Special Advisers, Senior Political Advisers, Chief Advisers, Special Advisers, Political Advisers, Economic Advisers, Project Directors, Executive Assistants, Senior Special Assistants, Special/Media Assistants, Chief Press Secretaries, Press Secretaries and Political/Media Aides, are entitled to just one car.
Too much political appointees; you can see why our system is not working.

1 Like

Re: DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian by ayokellany: 4:18am On Jun 08, 2015
For the love of country which Jonathan. Ebele never gave to any part of Nigeria.
Re: DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian by Caseless: 4:22am On Jun 08, 2015
notobs:

I wonder what the parasite states of Nigeria do with their Niger Delta oil Allocation/Handout? they are just sucking Niger delta dry of its oil resources yet the parasites are still poor and are still asking for more. And are not even grateful for to the region that feeds them.

A day of reckoning is coming. The people of lower Niger Delta will seek a referendum on self determination it is our inalienable right. Justice can be delayed but never denied.
you don't sit in that dirty cabin of yours called room to post flatulence.

What bayelsa gets in one month as federal allocations, is highier than what the 6 states in the northeast get in 3 months.

Just sharrap and ask your leaders what they have done with your resources.

1 Like

Re: DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian by notobs: 4:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Caseless:
you don't sit in that dirty cabin of yours called room to post flatulence.

What bayelsa gets in one month as federal allocations, is highier than what the 6 states in the northeast get in 3 months.

Just sharrap and ask your leaders what they have done with your resources.

Nonsense its empty agbada/babariga like you that want to have sex with 11yrs old kids under the name of backward tradition. You should change your backwardness and start using the Niger delta oil handout to improve the live of kids in your hellhole region by giving them useful education that will make them productive citizens rather than exploring legal means to have sex with kids and kill their future.

1 Like

Re: DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian by jazzydee: 4:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Op@ notobs you wicked no be small grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian by LordMecuzy(m): 4:51am On Jun 08, 2015
notobs:

Broda leave all this long talk abeg... hold your leaders accountable the rate of poverty ib Niger Delta is alarming.. Your Governors and rich militants are sucking you guys dry too biko stop consoling yourselves. I don't have much oil in my zone and we still the zone with the highest GDP in nigeria..

Even if NigerDelta gets 100% oil revenue it will remain the same not until you guys hold your ppl accountable... The little derivation I don't even see any significant change abeg...
Re: DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian by notobs: 5:02am On Jun 08, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Broda leave all this long talk abeg... hold your leaders accountable the rate of poverty ib Niger Delta is alarming.. Your Governors and rich militants are sucking you guys dry too biko stop consoling yourselves. I don't have much oil in my zone and we still the zone with the highest GDP in nigeria..

Even if NigerDelta gets 100% oil revenue it will remain the same not until you guys hold your ppl accountable... The little derivation I don't even see any significant change abeg...
You mean your parasite zone? If Niger delta cuts your region off from the monthly handouts that help feed you, you guys will starve within a week. forget the Paper GDP.
Its just like the paper IGR that ogbeni Rauf was quoting for osun prior to election to con the citizens to vote him for a second term as the state with highest IGR outside lagos, Oil prices took a hit and for 11 months now Ogbeni cannot pay salary to his civil servant. talk about paper GDP/IGR! grin grin grin grin
ALL na wash without Niger Delta oil your zone will starve! Forget all that voodoo statistics that your region like to bandied around.

1 Like

Re: DELTA: How Government Properties Were Looted In Asaba - Guardian by LordMecuzy(m): 5:42am On Jun 08, 2015
notobs:

You mean your parasite zone? If Niger delta cuts your region off from the monthly handouts that help feed you, you guys will starve within a week. forget the Paper GDP.
Its just like the paper IGR that ogbeni Rauf was quoting for osun prior to election to con the citizens to vote him for a second term as the state with highest IGR outside lagos, Oil prices took a hit and for 11 months now Ogbeni cannot pay salary to his civil servant. talk about paper GDP/IGR! grin grin grin grin
ALL na wash without Niger Delta oil your zone will starve! Forget all that voodoo statistics that your region like to bandied around.

I'm Igbo from Imo..
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

More Photos Of VP Osinbajo In His Office Inside Aso Villa / Shettima Gives Parting Gifts To 600 Corps Members For Serving In Troubled Borno / Biafran Fighters Will Defend Jerusalam ~ Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.