Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones (2653 Views)

Who Belongs To A Whatsapp Group Where They Talk about gemstones Business / Reliable Suppliers Of Gemstones Needed / Gemstones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones by Six11(m): 2:31am On Jun 08, 2015
We deal on gemstones. We trade on gem stone of different kinds: such as tantalize, tourmaline, black tourmaline, saphire, tin, kaolin, granite, glass sand, mercury, etc and need dealers and buyers of precious stone. We have large stock of assorted varieties of these stones and we are willing to supply to you anywhere you live.

If you are a beginner and have passion to explore the vast lucrative opportunities inherent in the gemstones business, we are professionals and willing to train you in this regard from identifying the stones, to sorting, cutting or even mining and vast opportunities it offers./08053677052.
Re: We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones by Jlow2: 3:25am On Jun 08, 2015
back it up wit pix of ur products, on goin work at sites,it will help, am a hardcore miner from jos, and mined in several states,do dat and pple on dis forum will take u serious
Re: We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Six11:
We deal on gemstones. We trade on gem stone of different kinds: such as tantalize, tourmaline, black tourmaline, saphire, tin, kaolin, granite, glass sand, mercury, etc and need dealers and buyers of precious stone. We have large stock of assorted varieties of these stones and we are willing to supply to you anywhere you live.

If you are a beginner and have passion to explore the vast lucrative opportunities inherent in the gemstones business, we are professionals and willing to train you in this regard from identifying the stones, to sorting, cutting or even mining and vast opportunities it offers./07033097160.
do u also have lead ore and copper ore?

1 Like

Re: We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones by Jlow2: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
polymathic:
do u also have lead ore and copper ore?
if you re willin to travel to nasarawa state u will get good copper, as for lead ore just check my adverts tru my profile
Re: We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones by Chinoanyi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Can u supply me lime stone . Cal me 08090948788
Re: We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones by Ayus34(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
If u need buyers for ur gemstones call or whatsapp me on +2347032054765
I need real,serious and genuine dealings!
Re: We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones by Aviede: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2015
@ayus, I can offer gem grade pink garnet and A' green chalcedony gemstones from a miner in Zimbabwe. Email me: ovie.akpode@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2347010392613
Re: We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones by successinlife: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2016
Can you email me the stones you have for serious biz, i need the gems location,that is:-where it is visible,i need to know the quantity available as well.I think sizes and clarity should be analyzed at sight.My email is naijabuy@yahoo.com
Re: We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones by Michaelnsd: 8:26pm On May 02, 2016
Hello Guys, I will like to use this medium to inform you that I have high quality raw gemstones of Garnet spessartite, amethyst, aquamarine, tourmaline, sapphire, beryl, and very at a affordable rate starting from N500 per grams for spessartite. I do not want to put pictures here cuz ppl will copy and paste it, Anyone who is interested and serious should contact me on my e-mail alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com and this No 08167114856, that number is also on whatsapp. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Re: We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones by greatwale1: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Good day, can anyone deliver deep blue saphire stones in large quantity or tell me wayt you have. Call me on 08033979506. You can also add me for a chat on WhatsApp . Adewale

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Business Account Solution Is Finally Here. / Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. / The 15 Most Expensive Materials In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.