Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku (1469 Views)

Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku / Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 08, 2015
According to ex Vice President Atiku Abubakar, the recent attacks by the Boko Haram sect signifies the commencement of the 'second phase' of the sect's onslaught to subdue Nigeria.

Atiku who spoke on Friday, was reacting to the Thursday’s bomb blast that rocked the Yola Modern Market and saw over 40 people dead.

He said Boko Haram had raised their modes of operations and appeared to habour an intention to subdue the country.

“Boko Haram has begun the ‘second phase’ of its onslaught with the intention to subdue the country and win the fight against Nigerians,” Atiku said.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/atiku-speaks-boko-haram-has-begun-2nd-phase-of-its-onslaught-on-nigeria.112751/

Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by sambisa5: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2015
So its now Atiku is waking up from his slumber

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by kelvyn7: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2015
And u are looking undecided

I wish all past leaders can just leave Nigeria alone! angry

U sef ur hand no clean ooo

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by Emenahagos02(m): 6:37am On Jun 08, 2015
How come you knew? Remind us when it gets to stage3

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by sambisa5: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Whaaaaaaaaat? FTC
i dedicate this to God Almighty who wake me up dis morning.
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by absoluteSuccess: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2015
The second phase shall fail like the first.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by AnneMomoh: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2015
AAAAATTTTTTTIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKUUUUUUU !!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by SPAGGYYY(f): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2015
[size=20pt]i have a better idea on my signature[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by Armaggedon: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2015
One chance!
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by DaBullIT(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2015
sambisa5:
Whaaaaaaaaat? FTC
i dedicate this to God Almighty who wake me up dis morning.

While you savor the joy of your ftc , you should modify your post, not take up another person's space

That being said , i think Atiku might be complicit in Boko Haram's formation and operation

if this is a word for word transcript of what he really said , then he knows more than he's telling us
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by BedLam: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Boko Haram has begun 2nd phase of its onslaught against Northerners.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by vedaxcool(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2015
May Allah grant Nigeria victory over the infidel bokoharam, amin.
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2015
BedLam:
Boko Haram has begun 2nd phase of its onslaught against Northerners.

when they are done with the North, they will head South.
We must do the needful now.
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by enkay2go(f): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Atiku better tell us what he means by "second phase". So,the "first phase"was in Jonathans tenure? This man knows more about this boko haram sect
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by BedLam: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2015
noblezone:

when they are done with the North, they will head South.
We must do the needful now.
Head where ? Nigeria is not a state.
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by babs01(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by viczing(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2015
sambisa5:
So its now Atiku is waking up from his slumber

Meanwhile the president is still seeking international assistance so he has no blue print as an ex general, chai we in for one chance

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by wheesin(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2015
where is the brainless hag..Buhari .. Aka BabaOnechance
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by jeremiahmarcus9(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com

Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2015
The third phase will be the granting of amnesty to them.
I'm watching the drama in 3D
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by SporaD8: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2015
"Some of us are killing some of us." -sheik Gumi
By the time the wool eventually fall off the Northerners eye, it will do them like they are dreaming.
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by StepTwo: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2015
after reading the piece I really couldn't make anything out of it.
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by EMANY01(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Atiku is a forgetful fool Boko Haram has simply reverted to their first operational tactic unrestricted bombing a tactic they executed with almost reckless abandon until they got bored and decided to hold ground.
This people are unwittingly showing how incapable of handling Nigeria's challenges they are if they can not even correctly itemize the simple known facts of chronology of terrorism in Nigeria.
We are in trouble.
Re: Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku by sambisa5: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
DaBullIT:

While you savor the joy of your ftc , you should modify your post, not take up another person's space

That being said , i think Atiku might be complicit in Boko Haram's formation and operation

if this is a word for word transcript of what he really said , then he knows more than he's telling us

noted dearie.............love you real good.. cool

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Bomb Blast In Gombe This Evening (Viewers Discretion Advised) / DSS Discovers Ammunitions, Room Of Dollars In Akwaibom Gov't House.#pics / Mamman Vasta And IBB Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.