Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Best Time To Log On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Time To Log On Nairaland (644 Views)

Log On Thriftonweb.com Now It's Hot / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / How To Log Into Your Nairaland Account If You Are Having Problems Logging In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Time To Log On Nairaland by bueze046(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2015
NL is full of fun,I personal teach and learn everyday I visit this forum,.if you think you're learned enough,you must see people that acquired more than you do.

I started as a guest and later joined when I find the fun a part of it.

So as a NL'der,when do visit NL most?
Morning?... Afternoon?...evening or Night
Re: The Best Time To Log On Nairaland by bueze046(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2015
I refer morning and night
Re: The Best Time To Log On Nairaland by Miraclestar: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2015
Most times like 90percent of the times, night. And its when the traffic is highest, people are back from the day's activities and are probably cooling out.. In the morning they are busy preparing for their day, you'll only get a bunch.
Re: The Best Time To Log On Nairaland by espn(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Anytime is good..
Re: The Best Time To Log On Nairaland by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2015
Some people be like.. If i do niqht, i wont do eveninq.. If i do eveninq.. I wont do niqht
Re: The Best Time To Log On Nairaland by mrpackager(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2015
As far as i have data on my device

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest Musician In Nigeria. / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) / 2003 & 2004 Volkswagen Passat With 130k And 135k Miles Respectively For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.