Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer (39728 Views)

Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady / Mary Timms, Face Of NGEA Visits Orphanage, Donates For The Kids / Big Church Foundation Donates For 2-Year-Old Eye Cancer Girl (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by 2sex(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Paul shared this on facebook a while back...
Sometimes we all need a type woman in our life's " a sweet,loving and caring woman indeed"... On Thursday evening i asked my wife what she wants for her birthday, and also was telling her part of my plans for her big day, but without telling her am planing for a surprise party .

But then she wasn't happy, she snapped and walked out and I was confused , wondering if I said something wrong...after sometime she was like did u see what I sent you on your DM? Am like nop, she said check it , with tears in her eyes.....and so I checked I saw the picture of a child, who has a cancer and needed to go for a surgery ......

and then said to me, all I want for my birthday is for this child to have his surgery on monday ,, and so on Friday morning I contacted a family member of the child,asked a few questions, was told that some good Nigerians are donating, and how much they needed to complete for the surgery... And so I and my wife completed the fund needed....

They called us and thanked us:... Then I went back on my plans on how am going to make my wife's birthday a special one.... And again she said pls even if u re planing for anything big or surprise for me.....

That it won't make her happy..... That she will rather prefer we spend it on this Eniola child ..... And so I cancelled all my plans, because it's her wish....... By the way today is my lovely wife's birthday .....happy birthday sweetie love you plenty plenty... And may God bless all the good Nigerians who contributed for this child surgery, and we pray is going to be successful ...Amen!!!

https://web.facebook.com/mypsquare/photos/pb.162312691336.-2207520000.1447006949./10153811283831337/?type=3&theater

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by christinie(f): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
What a virtuous woman Paul's wife is.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
He has tried. But must he announce to the public? Ok now we know he helped the boy can he also make the amount known?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by boboLIL(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Meanwhile

Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by ayatt(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
j
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by SweetDinma(f): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
That's sweet of her
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by whithawk(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:
He has tried. But must he announce in in public? Ok now we know he helped the boy can he also make tve amount known?
You just missed the point.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
whithawk:

You just missed the point.

Ok o. May God open my eyes to see the point.
Anyhoe, if he likes let him go to mount everest with megaphone or advertise on CNN for 24hrs straight, as long as that little boy don get hope its all good by me.
Wishing the little boy all the best and I thank the beauriful woman that gave to the needy.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Pamelayoung: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
God bless u real gud maam

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by youngberry001(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
fvcking lie undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by 2sex(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:
He has tried. But must he announce in in public? Ok now we know he helped the boy can he also make tve amount known?
You seem not to know that paul is very different from Peter. What will peter do other than show off. Besides, you have to appreciate what he did whether he announce it or not.

Peter is a master of SHOWING OFF... no iota of humility.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
2sex:
You seem not to know that paul is very different from Peter. What will peter do other than show off. Besides, you have to appreciate what he did whether he announce it or not.

Peter is a master of SHOWING OFF... no iota of humility.

I appreciate o. At least in all his vanity he has saved a soul. Wishing the boy safe surgery and a very quick revovery.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Princess4eva(f): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:

I think Paul's intention is more of wanting to appreciate and celebrate his wife and less of wanting to announce his goodwill to the world.

May the surgery be successful and may He bless the Okoyes bountifully.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by NOBODYY: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
A Sensible guy
Jah bless him

Not like dem jobless e-ranting Biafrats undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Seculent: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nawao. cry
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Princess4eva:

I think Paul's intention is more of wanting to appreciate and celebrate his wife and less of wanting to announce his goodwill to the world.

May the surgery be successful and may He bless the Okoyes bountifully.

Amen

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Education can't be cheated...

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by EngrAbiola: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Guys be carefu with the kind of girs you move with, SEE how these Big Girls were Str!pped after They were Caught drugging A Rich Man

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2015/11/see-how-these-big-girls-were-strpped-after-they-were-caught-drugging-a-rich-man/
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wow. That's the kind of wife that one should have. Not all these girls with no other concern than Brazilian and Hungarian wigs.

Paul has done really well. If we criticize our celebrities for always showing off cars and other material things, we should also commend them when they extend such hands of love.

Wishing the child speedy recovery.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Ice4jez(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
As I was going to the office I. Give three begger 10 naira each and am also here to let u. guy know

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by nairaman66(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
A woman with a large heart.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by VickyRotex(f): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mods, ban that poster above me x5

He's high on Ijebu garri angry
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by promayor1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:
He has tried. But must he announce to the public? Ok now we know he helped the boy can he also make the amount known?
If he no announce am, u go still say dem no dey help the less priviledged.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by lekjons(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
boboLIL:
Meanwhile

nigga, whadda Bleep is ur problem!..

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by jamex93(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
good one
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by beesyb(f): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
May God continue to bless him. He shouldn't have announced it though. A wonderful wife he found himself. May your marriage last forever in peace and harmony

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
promayor1:

Uf he no announce am, u go still say dem no dey help the less priviledged.

Ok o.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by RexTramadol1: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
So touching and spirit lifting

I can also do that at my boo's askance

But that's until I have a boo

These remaining bitches ain't LOYAL,they're all just pretending!
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by colossus2: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:
Nigerians undecided
If he no announce am now, na una go still say he no dey ever make any donation

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Bollove: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:
Hmmmm, I think Paul also need to donate some money for brain surgery for you.
U are mad!

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Don Jazzy Smoking Sisha. Shares Photos, Fans React / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle In This Adorable Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.