Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil (41987 Views)

45year Old Teacher Inserts His joystick Into The Anus Of 14 Year Boy / 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom / 35-yr-old Teacher Arrested For Raping 12-yr-old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Busybody2(f): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
yeah that olive skin christ is a demon named cesare borgia painted by michelangelo and leonardo davinci during the european renaissance. well you need to understand the etymology of words. christ means anointed. there are a very few select number of men in this world who are sealed with the word of God. that seal is what is called being anointed. this is what christ means. of course these men are currently downtrodden but when it comes to the time the LORD is to establish his empire and kingdom on earth these men will be spiritually ressurected. so these men are what is called SLEEPER CELLS waiting to be activated. spiritual sleeper cells.

now the word ' JESUS ' means the ' word of God ' which is the bible. The bible is the word of God. so you get saved by JESUS. the word of God is what saves you. Jesus is who saves you. the bible, that is.

revelation 19 vs 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

so these men who are anointed ( sealed ) with the word, when they get activated ? they become the embodiment of the word because the word has been sealed in them. they are now men anointed with the word which is where the name jesus-christ comes from. and then the saying that the word became flesh

john 1 vs 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

SEE ? THE BIBLE IS NOT A VERY EASY AND STRAIGHTFORWARD BOOK TO UNDERSTAND WHICH IS WHY THE WORLD IS FULL OF HERESIES. HOWEVER IN DUE TIME ALL WILL BE CLEANED UP AND REVEALED. wink

Wow, beautiful exposition, as usual. Thumbs up.

Being the skeptic I could be, I wouldn't believe if I hadn't seen him, so like I previously mentioned, I saw Him in the flesh and He has olive skin and was a beauty to behold, He is similar to the pictures being bandied around...He indeed became flesh to dwell amongst us...

How then do you mix Jesus with all these other things you dabble in, when the Bible says we should shun all these star-gazing, necromancy, etc stuff? Are you safe from those things? Hope they are not trying to suck you into their world?
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Masculity(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Beface:

In that case,i move a motion that anybody that molest a girl sexually or marry a girl less than 18 years should be throw in the Lagoon.

seconded! But with exception.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by RealVinci(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2015
And olosho plenty for ibadan o! grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2015
why is it always oyo ehh??
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by dre11(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2015
mayyorr01:
Konji na baaaaddttt thang....lol

This one nah mental disorder and not konji
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by falseman(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2015
I pity this teacher he may just be a victim of lies. I read a story like this where two kids accused their dad of rape which was actually fabricated by their nani. The kids played a script the nani gave them without knowing the consequences which led to the man being sent behind bars for over 20 years for a crime that never happened.

I'm not saying this man is innocent but there are chances he is.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Tex42(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2015
This is barbaric!

If the accused is found guilty, then an invitation letter from kirikiri(panti) is coming his way.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by holicalpha(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2015
fammo:
Valar Doharis.....citizen of the realm #TeamTyrion #TeamKhaleesi
you forgot ARYA....#teamARYA
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by sukkot: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2015
Busybody2:

Wow, beautiful exposition, as usual. Thumbs up.

Being the skeptic I could be, I wouldn't believe if I hadn't seen him, so like I previously mentioned, I saw Him in the flesh and He has olive skin and was a beauty to behold...He indeed became flesh to dwell amongst us...

How then do you mix Jesus with all these other things you dabble in, when the Bible says we should shun all these star-gazing, necromancy, etc stuff? Are you safe from those things? Hope they are not trying to suck you into their world?
you saw an olive skinned man and you thought that was Jesus-Christ ? when bible tells you Jesus-christ is from the negro race ? abi you do not believe the bible ni ?

as far astronomy and astro-theology ? these are gifts of the spirit. these are prophetic tools to let you know what time you are living in. what season. with these tools you know when Jesus Christ will be ressurected again and what is happening and will happen in the world. however you will not know exact dates but you will know time-frames. in some instances you may know dates of minor events. THIS KNOWLEDGE OF ASTRO-THEOLOGY AND ASTRONOMY IS WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE WISDOM OF KING SOLOMON. now let me back it up with the bible

genesis 1 vs 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: <<< ASTRO-THEOLOGY AND ASTRONOMY

PSALMS 19 VS 1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork << ITS CALLED AS ABOVE SO BELOW. THE LORD USES THE HEAVENS AS HIS NOTE-PAD AND EVRTHING HE WILL DO ON EARTH HE WILL WRITE IN THE HEAVENS FIRST. AND THEN HE GIVES A FEW THE GIFT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE HAS WRITTEN. ITS CALLED ASTRO-THEOLOGY. THE 3 WISE MEN STUDIED THE STARS TO KNOW THAT THE RESSURECTION OF CHRIST WAS UPON THEM.

WISDOM OF SOLOMON 7 17 For he hath given me certain knowledge of the things that are, namely, to know how the world was made, and the operation of the elements:The beginning, ending, and midst of the times: the alterations of the turning of the sun, and the change of seasons:The circuits of years, and the positions of stars: << THIS IS KING SOLOMONS WISDOM. READING THE STARS AND SUN AND PLANETARY ALIGNMENTS ETC ETC SO AS TO DECIPHER GODS MESSAGE TO THE WORLD

SO YEAH. ITS A WONDERFUL GIFT FROM GOD TO HAVE IF HE HAS BLESSED YOU WITH IT.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by totoakins(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2015
I find some of the Fp's thread titles alarming. why most from the back be mentioned Seun pls warn your mods
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by falseman(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2015
The kid she has been perpetrated severally by a 31 years old me and the mother only found out recently.

Does it mean she didn't feel any pain the first and second time that the mother never noticed?
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2015
This girl could be lying. Her story doesn't sound convincing at all. Some of these kids lie a lot. Michael Jackson's case comes to mind.

I have not exonerated the man but really, I can't just believe any story just because it is coming from a kid. The police should investigate the matter thoroughly and not jump into conclusion like some Nairalanders here have done.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2015
the guy was practising.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by honestpoju: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Hold it guys. This man might be innocent trust me, i know this kind of cases....... Na wash

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2015
What baffles me most is everyone here seems to believe the accuser without listening to the other side...Why is it like that with the mob?...such as on nairaland... they readily crucify the alleged offender without thinking about the possibility of a framed up. little wonder the Nigerian Police carry out extra-judicial killings and torture every now and then at the slightest excuse...they are the genuine product of this society.

A Nation and it's people who has a long way to go in the way of the profound mind.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by lolly2pops: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Who is to blame

What point are you hoping to make here?
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by lolly2pops: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2015
netsurf:
What baffles me most is everyone here seems to believe the accuser without listening to the other side...Why is it like that with the mob?...such as on nairaland... they readily crucify the alleged offender without thinking about the possibility of a framed up. little wonder the Nigerian Police carry out extra-judicial killings and torture every now and then at the slightest excuse...they are the genuine product of this society.

A Nation and it's people who has a long way to go in the way of the profound mind.

Where it concerns a minor...guilty till proven otherwise. It is like that everywhere else in the world.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by lolly2pops: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2015
hifaif:
This girl could be lying. Her story doesn't sound convincing at all. Some of these kids lie a lot. Michael Jackson's case comes to mind.

I have not exonerated the man but really, I can't just believe any story just because it is coming from a kid. The police should investigate the matter thoroughly and not jump into conclusion like some Nairalanders here have done.

I choose to actually site with the minor until the accused is proved otherwise. Wouldn't want to risk not believing a defenceless child. Same thing as a parent, I would rather believe my child than letting her down and destroying her completely. The adult can always bounce back if he is wrongly accused.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Cutehector(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2015
lolly2pops:

What point are you hoping to make here? Bloody paedophile!
you are very sick..
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by lolly2pops: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2015
falseman:

The kid she has been perpetrated severally by a 31 years old me and the mother only found out recently.

Does it mean she didn't feel any pain the first and second time that the mother never noticed?

Some mothers can not parent....big time.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Beface(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Masculity:

seconded! But with exception.
Why the exception?
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2015
lolly2pops:

What point are you hoping to make here?
u sEe thousands of cases of child molestation.. And its getn so rampant. I just wana knw who is to be blamed.. The law? Who doesn't prosecute offenders accordinly, d society, who just sighs wen things of this nature happen or d pepertrator, who commits d act.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by shizzle11(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2015
No surprises here! such crimes are a norm in yolobar land.

Incest, child molesting and ra.pe is a way of life among odumb people of the South West

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
lolly2pops:

I choose to actually site with the minor until the accused is proved otherwise. Wouldn't want to risk not believing a defenceless child. Same thing as a parent, I would rather believe my child than letting her down and destroying her completely. The adult can always bounce back if he is wrongly accused.

I am not taking sides, bro. Just asking for a thorough investigation. There are a lot of people languishing in jail for crimes they did not commit.

FYI, not all adults bounce back when wrongly accused. Some may commit suicide. Some may get lynched.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by M4gunners: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
The matter hard shall.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Dubemkelly(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Africans don't teach SEX education
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Masculity(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Beface:
Why the exception?

cuz nobody above mistakegrin
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by shizzle11(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
day0kanu:
Ekaroo ooo..... grin grin grin grin

What is happening in the sw..... grin
I see you bruv. smiley wink

Your people in the sad waste are representing as usual, nothing new is happening, just a normal way of life among your mgbati people smileywinkcheesygrin
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Aspiregreat: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Who is to blame

BUHARI??
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Dekatron(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Flets:
Can any goodnews come out of Ibadan?
fvck you
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by BCharlie: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
dre11:

This has shown that the guy has an antecedent and that the girl is not just framing him up.

They guy needs to be castrated because he will likely do that to another girl

He is getting married in August. If he is castrated, what would happen to the wifey to be? Anyway, National Assembly just passed a Bill on any child less than 11 years of age. Let us see whether they would start from here. Mnyl, I am not confirming he did it o, I mean, if only he did.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
There are many male folks who had experienced child molestation from a aunt in their neighbourhood and schools at a tender age but nobody make a hoot about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos / 3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.