Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil (41988 Views)

45year Old Teacher Inserts His joystick Into The Anus Of 14 Year Boy / 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom / 35-yr-old Teacher Arrested For Raping 12-yr-old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by witken89(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by honeric01(m): 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Busybody2:

Ye, my innocent eyes ohhhhh shocked shocked shocked

Happy birthday bae kiss

Innopen eyes lolz

uhmmm happy birthday after 9 days lolz, na you try pass. happy birthday to you too ma'am, you went AWOL
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by lozanni(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
opofopko:

That man is lucifer's brother
angry
opofopko:

That man is lucifer's brother
Indeed !!!

I have often said it, that Nigeria needs a sex offenders register , like obtains in other civilized countries.
If such a register existed, the poor girl's parents and school authorities would have kept such a sex deviant far from their children and wards.
Imagine defiling your own niece!!!
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by playpaz: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
ADEBOLA ADETOLA Hmmm flossing my teeth wink
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by edi287: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
brize:
Yoruba and rape, almost all the raping comes from there...... Pentecostal churches should know what to do with their members in other to direct their conscience in rightly manner.............. Dont quote me ooooooo or......
slowpoke...
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Krisddon: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
It is called after sells service.... *Screams* room service?? Holler, I'm available. grin
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by shizzle11(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
day0kanu:

This my people eeh, I don't know what is wrong with us. We are now oga kpata kpata in slaughtering human beings for money.... grin

cc codedslayer
Chai!....you mean your yeriba people are notorious for dealing in human spare parts? Ritual killings is now the order of the day in odumb land. wink God save us.

Thank God for reasonable and sincere people like you....cheesy

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by shizzle11(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
adedayoadepoju:

Why are you impersonating me, are you okay and why call your brothers codedslayer. Where is g00dslayer/anago.....
you are the impersonator here, everybody knows day0kanu as a honest yoruba man cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by DrGroove(f): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
He is a lucky man The right connection will get him freed Am sure his bride-to-be will support him n eagerly marry him when he returns
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by shizzle11(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
day0kanu:

i have decided to stop deceiving myself since i stopped posting, now that I dayokanu am back, i will always tell the truth about my people. Let us stop slauthering human being for money and using them for peppersoup in odua republic, it is too bad. Let us be honest with ourselves, we yorubas should stop all this things cos it make no sense..... grin

codedslayer just kiiled his brothers to make money in ikhire recently....... cheesy
you want to stop sophisticated business in odumb land?. Please keep saying the truth but don't let codedslayer, your alfas and ibadam people hear you'o, else they may dismember your testicles from your body for juju sacrifice grin

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by shizzle11(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
adedayoadepoju:

I will report you to the MOD now, leave me alone, what your problem......

i will call codedslayer now or g00dslayer to deal with you now.
gringringrin

Leave day0kanu alone to speak the truth, he is a honest Yoruba man. You better learn from him cheesy

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
brize:
Yoruba and rape, almost all the raping comes from there...... Pentecostal churches should know what to do with their members in other to direct their conscience in rightly manner.............. Dont quote me ooooooo or......
No leave them they are saints! stup!d people, they are wolfs in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by mya1: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
holicalpha:
I wanted to say it sounds like a lie until the Suspect's mother confirmed that he has done this before.

But seriously, The way the girl said it all sounds like a LIE... The teacher taking her from behind,pouring out whitish thing and threatening her not to tell..I find it hard to believe. The Police shouldn't be lazy, they should conduct a thorough investigation before carrying out any sentence.

- Valar Morghulis

It is even because of the bolded I find this hard to believe.

I am the greatest rape critic, left to me, life imprisonment is still a lenient punishment. That's how much I abhor rape and seek justice and deserving punishment for the victim and pepertrators respectively.

What I would not conform to though is having an innocent person suffer for a crime they didn't commit.
The girl's version is questionable. For starters, if the man did penetrate her from behind, how did she see the whitish fluid that came out of him - her tale looks scripted.

Secondly, the suspect's mother's claim - I want to think I know how Nigerian mothers shield their children.. The average Nigerian mother I know would rather keep mum than use a past incidence against her son.
If upon investigation, her son is found guilty, then her testimony could come in handy as a justification of the proof.
Given that the suspect hasn't been tried nor found guilty, the mother coming up with this claim tells me something is wrong somewhere.

A thorough investigation needs to be carried out so that an innocent man is not made to suffer for something he's not guilty of

BUT

If the man is found guilty , he should be made to go through a very gruesome punishment. Castration and life imprisonment could be a start.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
grayht:
He shook and a whitish thing came out of him. He wiped it with toilet roll. Since then, he had been doing the same thing to me.
31yr old cumblasting a pry3 pupil..

He deserves death by firing squad!
I think the Senate deserves death not him. because of their new law people like this guy will go scot free which is bad.

1 Like

Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by sylve11: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
'took me from back' got me loling grin grin cool
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by pek(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
I find this hard to believe. Something smells fishy here. What does the girl mean by took me from behind? Are we talking of anal sex here? It would be more horrible. How come there is mention of white substance but no mention of pain or blood which are primary in cases like this? Which mother would sell out his son cheaply like this even if it were to true? I think there is more questions than answers and that is why I think the man is innocent!
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by dre11(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
BCharlie:

He is getting married in August. If he is castrated, what would happen to the wifey to be? Anyway, National Assembly just passed a Bill on any child less than 11 years of age. Let us see whether they would start from here. Mnyl, I am not confirming he did it o, I mean, if only he did.

If he is castrated..... Then their won't be any marriage and who have saved the lady from marrying the wrong guy
Also, save the unborn female from the fruit of the womb through this union because such a man have the tendency to commit incense and rape his young daughters.....
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by chaxking(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmm, d teacher is obviously lying....He should be dealt wit abeg. .. Poor gal cry
diaris always 3 side of the story, hers, his and the truth.. don't just conclude rather learn.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by PrinceVictorE(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
We are living in a crazy world.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by ijustdey: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
chaxking:
diaris always 3 side of the story, hers, his and the truth.. don't just conclude rather learn.

but the mother story gave about him doing the same thing to his niece gives the girl an edge

so, I believe the guy part doesn't hold any grounds
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Mykelpato(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin I reserve my comments, buh this Tinubu brothers dem too brutal o
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by flyaero: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
I think we should not point at accusing fingers yet .let d law takes it course..
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by chaxking(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
ijustdey:

but the mother story gave about him doing the same thing to his niece gives the girl an edge

so, I believe the guy part doesn't hold any grounds
then the guy really has serious issues and needs 25 to life
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by sam90s(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
dre11:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/teacher-defiles-pry-3-pupil
"...........DSP Adekunle Ajisebutu, said that police had commenced investigations into the case" sadly that translate to Police has commenced beating the hell out of him, at least most of the time.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Seventeen(f): 3:56am On Jun 09, 2015
holicalpha:
I wanted to say it sounds like a lie until the Suspect's mother confirmed that he has done this before.

But seriously, The way the girl said it all sounds like a LIE... The teacher taking her from behind,pouring out whitish thing and threatening her not to tell..I find it hard to believe. The Police shouldn't be lazy, they should conduct a thorough investigation before carrying out any sentence.

- Valar Morghulis
its usually hard to believe but most times its true, I had a similar experience with my little 10year old cousin who came to live wit me several years ago and my gate man, When I first found out, it was really hard for me to believe because she was naturally a very notorious girl, and my gateman was rather a very calm and 'good' boy, I tot she just wanted to put the poor boy in trouble, but after much interrogation and threats, he confessed. He was sacked immediately, but I regret not calling the police. I was immediately more concerned about my cousins health, I had to rush her to d hospital for physical examinations , lab tests, and treatments for possible STD. I was just overwhelmed with emotions and told him to leave my house immediately. Coupled with d fact dat I had just had a baby at d time, I just dint have d time to deal wit naija useless police station rigours, trust naija police naa, sometimes its just a waste of time goin there. They are usually more concerned about unnecessary protocols and bail money, but in hind sight, i really wish i had called d police on him, even though i might hav still ended up being the one to bail him, at least he would have bn tortured a little for his crime.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by holicalpha(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Seventeen:
its usually hard to believe but most times its true, I had a similar experience with my little 10year old cousin who came to live wit me several years ago and my gate man, When I first found out, it was really hard for me to believe because she was naturally a very notorious girl, and my gateman was rather a very calm and 'good' boy, I tot she just wanted to put the poor boy in trouble, but after much interrogation and threats, he confessed. He was sacked immediately, but I regret not calling the police. I was immediately more concerned about my cousins health, I had to rush her to d hospital for physical examinations , lab tests, and treatments for possible STD. I was just overwhelmed with emotions and told him to leave my house immediately. Coupled with d fact dat I had just had a baby at d time, I just dint have d time to deal wit naija useless police station rigours, trust naija police naa, sometimes its just a waste of time goin there. They are usually more concerned about unnecessary protocols and bail money, but in hind sight, i really wish i had called d police on him, even though i might hav still ended up being the one to bail him, at least he would have bn tortured a little for his crime.
Mehn....pray that doesn't happen to any of us again.
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by fammo: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2015
holicalpha:
you forgot ARYA....#teamARYA
#TeamJonSnow #killNightwalkers #ProtectTheWall
Re: 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil by Nickymezor(f): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2015
chaxking:
Hmmmm, okay, I hear u sir cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos / Failed Armed Robbery Incident In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.