Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom (36349 Views)

Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque / Teacher Rapes Six-year-old Pupil In Lagos / 43-Year-Old Computer Teacher Rapes Pupil In School In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Timbi: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2015
The Lagos State Police Command has arraigned a 52-year-old school teacher, Isaac Ikiabeke, for allegedly raping a 5-year-old pupil in the Ikorodu area.

Ikiabeke, who is the proprietor of the school, Brighter Glory School, located on Etunrere Street, raped his victim after school hours.

The victim, five-year-old Pat (not her real name), said Ikiabeke had allegedly raped her 10 times.

She said,

“He has been doing it for some time. He has done it more than 10 times. I am not the only one. He does it with some of us after school hours. I could not tell anybody because he said if I did he would beat me.”

The victim’s grandfather explained that his attention was drawn to the sexual assault by some of Pat’s classmates.

He said he was shocked, as well as disappointed in Ikiabeke, whom he regarded as a respectable man.

He said,

“Pat and her younger sister stay with me and they attend the school. I never suspected anything initially, except that I observed she would be holding her belly and turning on the bed and when I asked her what happened, she would say she was having stomachache.

“It was one of her classmates that told me what the school owner had been doing to her and I quickly went to report at the station, after which he was arrested.”

The matter  has since been brought to the attention of the Lagos State Office of the Public Defender.

A police source said that they got complaints from two victims.

He said a three-year-old pupil, who was equally raped by the suspect, was in a critical condition in a hospital.

He said,

“There were actually two pupils that we were told he raped. The atrocity had been going on for a long time before he was arrested.”

Pat has since been taken to the hospital for treatment.

The police on Monday arraigned Ikiabeke before a Yaba Chief Magistrates’ Court on one count of unlawful sexual intercourse.

The charge read,

“That you, Isaac Ikiabeke, on June 9, 2015, at about 3pm, at Brighter Glory School, Etunrere Street, Ikorodu, Lagos, in the Lagos Magisterial District, did have unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, (name withheld) aged five years and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 258 (1) of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2011.”

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge and elected summary trial.

The case was adjourned till August 10, 2015.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/52-year-old-teacher-rapes-pupil-5-in-classroom/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Dongreatken(m): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2015
Strange Things are really happening in this Cruel world..

Prison awaits him..

5 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by piicity(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Wetin our eyes no dey see,last week it was a 100 years old woman begging his son friend 15yrs for sex
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2015
52 year old n still thinking like a boy:::::: Age is not a source of wisdom

5 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Beamborla(f): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2015
piicity:
Wetin our eyes no dey see,last week it was a 100 years old woman begging his son friend 15yrs for sex
Mama no be wood na grin

I'm tired of reading all these rape cases self. can't they just kill offenders and spare us the bad news

10 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Vivalavida99(f): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2015
Please!!!!!! Not again!!! what about if the govt starts castrating all rapist wouldn't that be a perfect idea?

How can they entrust this idiotic rapist and pedophile with little kids and he was sexually abusing them all this while.

My God the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

2 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by absoluteSuccess: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2015
Paedophiles ends up serving time in jail.
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 23, 2015
castration life! For him
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by bewla(m): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2015
y wont him rape when is surname na IKEBE

2 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by dre11(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2015
A police source said that they got complaints from two victims.
He said a three-year-old pupil, who was equally raped by the suspect, was in a critical condition in a hospital.

For just this reason...........
This man should just be killed and no case should be filed for him

6 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by ijustdey: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2015
lalasticlala......
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by LAfricana(m): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2015
“He has been doing it for some time. He has done it more than 10 times. I am not the only one. He does it with some of us after school hours. I could not tell anybody because he said if I did he would beat me.”

Old monster angry ....

his prick should be chopped off undecided

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by DeHero1: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2015
Perilous Time!
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Pavore9: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Sickening! angry
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Oblitz(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Na wah o!
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by CrazyScientist: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Shuuuuu shocked

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by oyefeel(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Na wao
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by ihatebuhari(f): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2015
West lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by kay29000(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Hmm! Why are these kind of cases so common these days?

1 Like

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by DankemzI(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by INTERMAN: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Pedophile
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Nicepoker(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2015
The man is from which region pls?

2 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Bonapart(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Still waiting on that faithful fay i will hear a bill has been passed which carries death penalty on rape case
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by 1STIDIOT: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Hang him
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Tell me what a grown man will enjoy in a 5yr old girl abeg? embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Biafra1000: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Zoo
This how things are done in the animal kingdom
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by eleko1: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Let there be DEATH SENTENCE to rapist,Kidnappers,Amu roba,corrupt politician sad

2 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by Swagk101(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
The person below me bought 2 spaces & spits trash...Rapists should be castrated
Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by 400billionman: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Yellow bar man..

3 Likes

Re: 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom by 400billionman: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) / South African Man Who Burnt His Girlfriend Once Beat Her (Photos) / Boy Caught With Machete On His Way To Behead Victim In Delta. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.