Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore (75261 Views)

NCDMB And The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Lol.. I go bite for eye angry shocked grin
You're welcome, glad I could help smiley
hehehehe
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Orokhe: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2015
O Lord favour me for this award

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by MzSheila: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2015
So after the one year masters, do they employ?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2015
MzSheila:
So after the one year masters, do they employ?

They could, but they are under no obligation to do so.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
hello everyone.

Agip doesnt take time like this. If they dont contact tomorrow, then forget this week as the wait continues from Tuesday.

Come to think of it. It seems the delay is caused by the proposal. I hope it will favour most of us at the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by baresi22: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
usqoh:
hello everyone.

Agip doesnt take time like this. If they dont contact tomorrow, then forget this week as the wait continues from Tuesday.

Come to think of it. It seems the delay is caused by the proposal. I hope it will favour most of us at the end.
I thought they said that people that have link with agip should not apply.You are talking as if you work there.calm down, i understand how it feels when you just want something to work out.However,my thinking is that your power no go pass here grin...As you are praying for your plan to work out,some others that do not like your plan are praying otherwise....Let them decide as we wait earnestly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by marqueetim(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Usqoh are you sure they av not contacted people like MacMaster01 said. I am indifferent for now. But I didn't say have lost hope o.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by MacMaster01(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
People have submitted necessary documents by now probably
marqueetim:
Usqoh are you sure they av not contacted people like MacMaster01 said. I am indifferent for now. But I didn't say have lost hope o.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
MacMaster01:
People have submitted necessary documents by now probably

who are the people. are u among. talk dont b afraid. i undastand ur fear.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
av they contacted dannyabba.
dat is d only source dat can b trusted now
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by dannyabba(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
usqoh:
av they contacted dannyabba.

dat is d only source dat can b trusted now

LOL! Abeg oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
marqueetim:

Yimu... It's either he's joking or joked*if d English exist* tongue... After he said dy ve called is wen dy call danny regarding his application meaning Dat as at den no nominee has been contacted... I might be wrong... and the competition stiff sef, I don't tink anyone should be heartbroken by d final nomination... the war started with probability of success less dan 0.01

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by busdebbie(f): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2015
I am expectant oooooo
Let there be success
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2015
baresi22:

I thought they said that people that have link with agip should not apply.You are talking as if you work there.calm down, i understand how it feels when you just want something to work out.However,my thinking is that your power no go pass here grin...As you are praying for your plan to work out,some others that do not like your plan are praying otherwise....Let them decide as we wait earnestly.

relax. stop forming james bond bro
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2015
busdebbie:
I am expectant oooooo Let there be success
there wil b
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by baresi22: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
usqoh:

relax. stop forming james bond bro
Let us look at this from two aspects.First,if you were among 10 people that got a job that intends to pay 300k.Someone comes up with a 'proposal' that they can actually pay 60k so as to employ lets say 20 more people.they then ask you for suggestion.What will be your reaction?Another way that we can look at it is that your were called by Agip and told that your are the 5th person for the foreign scholarship.However,they just want to know if you still want them to go ahead with the proposal since u just missed out from the supposed first 4.what will you answer?...I just believe that people should enjoy the fruits of their labour whether agip scholarship or anything.Even 'james bond' in his movies try to save people and their dreams not the other way round....Lastly,if you are so in love with this proposal,you can go to the nearest corporate affairs office,register and set up your own firm so that you can fully implement it.Thank you
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by marqueetim(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
baresi22 just supported some of my earlier views. To add to it, if we encourage other firms to give this type of scholarships. Imagine the top 100 coys sponsoring just 20 people that is 2000 people.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
baresi22:

Let us look at this from two aspects.First,if you were among 10 people that got a job that intends to pay 300k.Someone comes up with a 'proposal' that they can actually pay 60k so as to employ lets say 20 more people.they then ask you for suggestion.What will be your reaction?Another way that we can look at it is that your were called by Agip and told that your are the 5th person for the foreign scholarship.However,they just want to know if you still want them to go ahead with the proposal since u just missed out from the supposed first 4.what will you answer?...I just believe that people shoguyuld enjoy the fruits of their labour whether agip scholarship or anything.Even 'james bond' in his movies try to save people and their dreams not the other way round....Lastly,if you are so in love with this proposal,you can go to the nearest corporate affairs office,register and set up your own firm so that you can fully implement it.Thank you

guy. calm done once more.

wat u posted here should be in mobil thread and vice versa.

People told u in Mobil thread dat there could not be scholarship this year as they did same in local scholarship. You are hopeful in dat preparing.

While in Agip, u aint hopeful wen measures has already been taken place. We didn't guarantee anyone anything.

U sound pained and bitter brother. Did I collect your girlfreind?

hahahahahaha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
..... this year everything is abnormal AGIP EXXONMOBIL NDDC NITDA PTDF.. even TOTAL PRESSID that have done selection had sudden policy changes...and if PRESSID pipu don't have dia letters as of nw lipsrsealed.... I have dis weird feeling something is up undecided... Maybe dia is something we don't know
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by wedeonline(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
geobukky:
..... this year everything is abnormal AGIP EXXONMOBIL NDDC NITDA PTDF.. even TOTAL PRESSID that have done selection had sudden policy changes...and if PRESSID pipu don't have dia letters as of nw lipsrsealed.... I have dis weird feeling something is up undecided... Maybe dia is something we don't know

We should be praying that agip go through with the scholarship, the coy is facing a lot of challenges right now. Serious community issues at ebocha in rivers where their pipe line exploded, they stopped production from indigenous E&P firm to their export terminals cos their barge is full and now buyers, union workers fighting them with demands and finally the falling oil price which is making all the majors restructure. Thats the major cause of the suspension of many scholarships and CSR. Everybody is cutting cost... Dont ask for my source but times are really hard in the O&G sector esp in nija....
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by marqueetim(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nothing as terrible as a change in Govt. Na to work wait till next year, when things have settled.@geobukky at the mention of PRESSID confusion sets in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
marqueetim:
Nothing as terrible as a change in Govt. Na to work wait till next year, when things have settled.@geobukky at the mention of PRESSID confusion sets in.
I tire ooo... Dis country tho.. In developed nations dy do everything to motivate dia citizens to gain and create knowledge... In here dy will jes frustrate person life angry...
Even if d job dy, person for get consolation... An idle mind ain't good
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Even d issues in the petroleum ministry alone sef all the oil cos are like 'wat will happen?'
wedeonline:

We should be praying that agip go through with the scholarship, the coy is facing a lot of challenges right now. Serious community issues at ebocha in rivers where their pipe line exploded, they stopped production from indigenous E&P firm to their export terminals cos their barge is full and now buyers, union workers fighting them with demands and finally the falling oil price which is making all the majors restructure. Thats the major cause of the suspension of many scholarships and CSR. Everybody is cutting cost... Dont ask for my source but times are really hard in the O&G sector esp in nija....
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2015
eeya
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2015
usqoh:
eeya
Pls wat exactly was erased dia... Dis pipu b moping @ dis point wen every info is vital
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2015
geobukky:

Pls wat exactly was erased dia... Dis pipu b moping @ dis point wen every info is vital

abi o bros. no mind dem jare. The Nigeria situation is so complex. God help us
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 22, 2015
abeg, has anyone been called yet by agip??
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Curiosity got the better of me, I called myVantage.... cry

Dy are yet to contact anybody... grin Game is still open

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
geobukky:
Curiosity got the better of me, I called myVantage.... cry

Dy are yet to contact anybody... grin Game is still open

At least all these people when their blood dey hot go rest. cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by MacMaster01(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Scrypt:

At least all these people when their blood dey hot go rest. cheesy.
lol abi oh
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by marqueetim(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Good news from Geobukky. Baba God I dey your hand..

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.