Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore (75395 Views)

NCDMB And The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by faith2ogesco(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Don't worry, you'll come back and testify to the population. ...Also, remember there are other centres too...

And only few people will be awarded. . We hope to be among the few shaaa....

All d best y'all...
Am I the only one left out , cryI ve checked all d checkable boxes on gmail..nothing yet o...hmmm. Na like did we go dey dey
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by ZOYMAN: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2015
elnino2015:

What is the test format of myvantage[b][/b]
I wonder why you guys are doubting the authenticity of this process. The NAE Intl & National PG scholarship has been on for a while now. It used to be administered by Dragnet Solutions Ltd, but this year's own has been contracted to myVantage to handle.
Same scholarship, just that it's now been handled by different people.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by ZOYMAN: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2015
What is the test format of myvantage[quote author=ZOYMAN post=35308696][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Am I the only one left out , cryI ve checked all d checkable boxes on gmail..nothing yet o...hmmm. Na like did we go dey dey
Send them a mail... Hopefully, they'll reply. .. It's well smiley
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by faith2ogesco(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2015
But wait o, did anyone apply with owerri center? Abi dem still dey find center for IMO state?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by faith2ogesco(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Send them a mail... Hopefully, they'll reply. .. It's well smiley
jux did DAT.make I go find deir number cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by ZOYMAN: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2015
What is the test format for VANTAGE
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by eloquent(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2015
lantessy:

na mail. I saw mine in the inbox for promotion
Where can I find the inbox for promotion? I met all the requirements but didn't get an invite...
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by faith2ogesco(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2015
eloquent:
Where can I find the inbox for promotion? I met all the requirements but didn't get an invite...
if ur using the phone app, swipe to the right to open the dashboard, you ll see it. If system, its jux above the first msg after primary and social. BTW where did you put as your center.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by lantessy(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2015
eloquent:
Gmail inbox is usually in 3 categories :Primary, Social and Promotions.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by niyogeol(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2015
faith2ogesco:
But wait o, did anyone apply with owerri center? Abi dem still dey find center for IMO state?

@faith2ogesco, did you use yahoo mail for you application? i called vantage's help desk this morning and i was told:" since you didnt get the mail, it means you were not shortlisted!"
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by faith2ogesco(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2015
niyogeol:

@faith2ogesco, did you use yahoo mail for you application? i called vantage's help desk this morning and i was told:" since you didnt get the mail, it means you were not shortlisted!"
I used gmail .
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by faith2ogesco(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2015
niyogeol:

hmmm. so wat is deir criteria then. What center did u put when applying by the way.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by MzSheila: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2015
I read Biochemistry as first degree, I saw the advert n applied too for Msc chemical engineering and I got an invite. And I don't even have admission sef plus I don't even know if Biochemistry is related with chem.Engr, I Jux say make I folo apply,Lols. This pple no screen anything o. Abeg I need advice should I write the test? Is it a waste of my time n money?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by marqueetim(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2015
There are issues with Pressid at the moment. The change of government been the piece-de-resistance. angry
geobukky:
Pressid pipu dy here? Honestly I dunno buh I tot only Fulbright & Commonwealth are bigger than pressid... If I had pressid I'll catch my fun till resumption abi dy av cancelled it dis year ni undecided... If pressid is till PhD u can't simply add another scholarship... and I thought it's auto employment on arrival so why d trouble
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2015
MzSheila:
I read Biochemistry as first degree, I saw the advert n applied too for Msc chemical engineering and I got an invite. And I don't even have admission sef plus I don't even know if Biochemistry is related with chem.Engr, I Jux say make I folo apply,Lols. This pple no screen anything o. Abeg I need advice should I write the test? Is it a waste of my time n money?
They're related. .. If you're close to the center, you could give it a trial....

Getting an admission is your only problem...
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
They're related. .. If you're close to the center, you could give it a trial....

Getting an admission is your only problem...

Who told you they are related? lipsrsealed

MzSheila, if it wouldn't cost you much. Honour the invitation. Prepare well too.

Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by faith2ogesco(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2015
hmm.I jux called sha, dey invited almost every one and didnt shortlist me for reasons that must be related to their website problems as at that time. Well God knows best.. Good luck ppl. Go and start jacking every jackable things o.dat test nogo b here from my friends mail I saw. grin Unfollows thread.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2015
marqueetim:
There are issues with Pressid at the moment. The change of government been the piece-de-resistance. angry
..uhhhmm... Xo u guys haven't received sponsor letter
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Scrypt:

Who told you they are related? lipsrsealed

Mz.Sheila, if it wouldn't cost you much. Honour the invitation. Prepare well too.

Good luck.
Because I know....

So who told you they ain't related?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Because I know....

So who told you they ain't related?

Lol. Na Pathways dey make you feel like this ba? OK now. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2015
MzSheila:
It's related...in the area of petrochemicals....buh dy will throw u questions from engineering and u might nt survive since it's new to u... No harm in trial...
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by niyogeol(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2015
faith2ogesco:
hmmm. so wat is deir criteria then. What center did u put when applying by the way.
i chose lagos as my preferred center. when i asked the lady for the selection criteria, she said "i can't disclose that to you". here is their contact: 08024342307.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Scrypt:

Lol. Na Pathways dey make you feel like this ba? OK now. lipsrsealed grin
I no blame you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by marqueetim(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2015
yes o. sad
geobukky:

..uhhhmm... Xo u guys haven't received sponsor letter
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Ukeachu1(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2015
dannyabba:

LOL! Suspense was killing me before. But now, I'm not even ready for Saturday. And the discipline-based part sef broke my heart a little bit more! *LOL*
just try o. my money is on u
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by dicapino: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Hey geobukky .... i didn't get an invite.....where peeps with 2year admissions invited.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2015
dicapino:
Hey geobukky .... i didn't get an invite.....where peeps with 2year admissions invited.
I can't say really buh I think dis selection is by luck... Based on posts on the thread
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by MacMaster01(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2015
So that's how I won't write it, they can't even change center for someone. .. unfollows thread also
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by dannyabba(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Hello house.
I just went to check out the Lagos centre. It looks like a residential house sha.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by dannyabba(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2015
MacMaster01:
So that's how I won't write it, they can't even change center for someone. .. unfollows thread also

They can't? Are you serious? shocked
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by MacMaster01(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2015
geobukky:
wic field of study u from... Tot u are IT
lol EEE.. everything included

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format / Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.