Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore (75387 Views)

NCDMB And The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by MacMaster01(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2015
dannyabba:

They can't? Are you serious? shocked
nah.. they don't sad
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by vechris10: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2015
faith2ogesco:
hmm.I jux called sha, dey invited almost every one and didnt shortlist me for reasons that must be related to their website problems as at that time. Well God knows best.. Good luck ppl. Go and start jacking every jackable things o.dat test nogo b here from my friends mail I saw. grin Unfollows thread.
why don't u just show up. Since they invited everybody ofcos ur name will be on the list. No harm in trying
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by vechris10: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2015
dannyabba:
Hello house.
I just went to check out the Lagos centre. It looks like a residential house sha.
undecided undecided undecided
lmaooo. Everything about dis is screaming "disaster" at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2015
vechris10:
lmaooo. Everything about dis is screaming "disaster" at the moment.

Did he go inside the building? I guess NO.

I work in Lekki Phase 1, you would mistake most offices for residential buildings. There are no sign posts nor indicators to show they are office complexes for most offices in Lekki 1.Most offices just take the form of duplexes.You'll only get to know they are offices, when you get in, but not from outside.

If you are having doubts, this is scam, please kindly stay at home and not distracting serious minded people here.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by neronex: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2015
Do you know anyone that chose Bayelsa centre with the invitation mail?.Please just display the address cos men wan go gatecrash. How painful it is when you meet all requirements and still not invited. Unable to meet the initial deadline but was sent a text for an extension and you still manage to apply and at the end of the day no invitation mail for the test and I read in someone's post that he/she only registered and didn't continue with the application process and was invited. How was the shortlisting done?
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by haffikem(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
good day house..

please for all those that have been shortlisted.

how can we be of assistance to ourselves by exchanging preparation materials in preparation...

if you've got any kindly pm me lets see what we can share.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by faith2ogesco(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
niyogeol311998:
i chose lagos as my preferred center. when i asked the lady for the selection criteria, she said "i can't disclose that to you". here is their contact: 08024342307.
vantage e no fair o...even op no get invite. Diaries God o
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by faith2ogesco(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
vechris10:
why don't u just show up. Since they invited everybody ofcos ur name will be on the list. No harm in trying
d woman ask me my name and she formed as if she was searching/searched for it and told me I wasn't shortlisted... Dem don lose owerri center database shey... Dere is God o
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by faith2ogesco(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
neronex:
Do you know anyone that chose Bayelsa centre with the invitation mail?.Please just display the address cos men wan go gatecrash. How painful it is when you meet all requirements and still not invited. Unable to meet the initial deadline but was sent a text for an extension and you still manage to apply and at the end of the day no invitation mail for the test and I read in someone's post that he/she only registered and didn't continue with the application process and was invited. How was the shortlisting done?
I know one guy..dem carry am go omoku
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by marqueetim(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Abuja centre peeps were una dey angry . Centre is legit.where I did GRE. cool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Obiwannn: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
faith2ogesco:
bros dem no send u invite...kpele!
u know how the test format de be?
na dragnet? abi na netdrag
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
MacMaster01:
lol EEE.. everything included
Wats EEE ooo
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
elnino2015:

I work in Lekki Phase 1, you would mistake most offices for residential buildings. There are no sign posts nor indicators to show they are office complexes for most offices in Lekki 1.Most offices just take the form of duplexes.You'll only get to know they are offices, when you get in, but not from outside.

If you are having doubts, this is scam, please kindly stay at home and not distracting serious minded people here.
Seconded!
That area look residential buh it's more of a commercial area... Don't dull

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by dannyabba(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ukeachu1:

just try o. my money is on u

LOL! This guy!!! grin grin That means a lot. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by dannyabba(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
vechris10:

LOL!!!! As in! The so called verification code wasn't included in the invitation email. And the email wasn't even customized. It's just "Dear candidate"...
No harm in trying if you're in the area.

These MyVantage guys need to learn work. tongue undecided
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by dannyabba(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
elnino2015:

LOL! I actually didn't go in. I'm not saying it's scam. I wouldn't regard anything as scam until I'm asked to pay money. Just saying that the system is not so organised relative to Dragnet.
*sips kunu*
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by vechris10: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
dannyabba:

LOL!!!! As in! The so called verification code wasn't included in the invitation email. And the email wasn't even customized. It's just "Dear candidate"...
No harm in trying if you're in the area.

These MyVantage guys need to learn work. tongue undecided

lol!!!! No verification code!!!! ;
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by MacMaster01(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
geobukky:

Wats EEE ooo
Electrical & Electronics Engineering. . Just sent u a mail
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nelzone(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please anyone with past questions or anything that can help; please mail it to: nelsonwithu@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by neronex: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Thanks. Please help me with the full address of the Omoku centre cos I'm thinking of going there as I have seen that the selection process was more of luck and it seems these vantage niggaz are not organized at all.From the issue of shortlisting to the issue of candidate's inability to change their centres, I think anyone who is not invited and the centre is close to you can just give it a shot. Since no new verification code also, I tink probably they will just make use of the old verification code and the email invitation letter thus there is a high possibility of the fact that the people that has been invited may probably not have a special database cos how do you explain sending invite to the same name to a different centre. The money is worth the try. 50000 dolls. One of my friends is enjoyin the foreign and another is enjoying the local award.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by strictlynaija: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Someone scheduled for Lagos center should pls send his/her invite to me cnejieji@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Ukeachu1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nelzone:
Please anyone with past questions or anything that can help; please mail it to: nelsonwithu@yahoo.com

boss if u receive pls send to me ...tanks
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Vanny15: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is it possible to change course and university at this point, pls did anyone tried doing such.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by spawne: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
If they are taking over from dragnet, these guys will have something to prove. Omo make this test no too hard o mbok.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please what is the full address of the lagos test centre. The way it's going I don't think I want to take a flight down to Abuja for *myvantage. I called the two numbers sent with the mail and its saying "switched off".
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
spawne:
If they are taking over from dragnet, these guys will have something to prove. Omo make this test no too hard o mbok.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by neronex: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
please someone should post details of the invite mail. It will be well appreciated. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dear Candidate,

We refer to your recent application for the 2015/2016 nae PSC Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme, and are pleased to invite you for an aptitude test as follows:

Assessment Test

The test will have two (2) sections.

General (Compulsory for all candidates)         Discipline Specific
Verbal
Quantitative
Geosciences
Engineering(Petroleum, mechanical, civil, subsea, electrical, electronics, marine, chemical
Petroleum Economics
IV. Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum                       
Assessment Centre

Please find below your test assessment center

Assessment Centre:  Global Distance Learning Institute
Time: 9:00 AM
DATE: July 4th, 2015
Address:  Plot 825, Ralph Shodehinde Street,Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District,Abuja

You are required to come with:
Your  verification number
 A valid form of identification (i.e National ID cards, Driver’s  License, International Passport or any other valid form of identification )
Print out of this email

NOTE

(i) Please note that the test will be administered electronically and ensure that you are at the centre by 8.30am prompt for registration.

(ii) All electronic devices, including cell phones, cameras, USBs, bags, calculators etc are prohibited at the Test centres

Further enquiries call 08024342307, 08025393614 Mondays- Fridays between 8am and 5 pm
Copyright © 2015 myVantage, All rights reserved.
You applied for this scholarship

Our mailing address is:
myVantage
Lagos 1234
Nigeria

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list

update subscription preferences
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
neronex:
please someone should post details of the invite mail. It will be well appreciated. Thanks

I just did.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by neronex: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
legalbynature:

I just did.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by taus99: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please if you have material that might be useful, send to usca93@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format / Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.