Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Will APC Ever Dominate South-east Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will APC Ever Dominate South-east Politics? (330 Views)

Ijaw Nation And South-south-east Politics / It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / Post-jonathan S/east Politics: Why Buhari Is Igbos’ Best Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will APC Ever Dominate South-east Politics? by Makams(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Will APC Ever Dominate South-East Politics?

Please following this link and read it yourself -http:///ggGCSOzdMu
Re: Will APC Ever Dominate South-east Politics? by ghost1718(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
they will if them do second do the rightful thing in naija
Re: Will APC Ever Dominate South-east Politics? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
I will answer yes but that would take some years to come. That is when the south-eastern folks sees the development APC drawn and put on ground in their states. Tinubu used Fashola to sell APC to people in the south west, the north brought this and they were into the party system. I only wish like of Fayemi could do more than he did in Ekiti. APC would have dominated the state. Lagos is the lamp which attract the attention of peoole. If Buhari could perform better and at least meet 69% of his promises, I believe those in the north will embrace APC.

Lets watch and see as things unfold

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News-saraki Is The New Senate President / Apc Rejects Saraki & Dogara’s Emergence As Senate /house Of Reps Leaders / Ambode Dedicates Birthday To Fight Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.