Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media (37614 Views)

Exporting To Adobe Media Encoder From Adobe After Effects / I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you / Train Yourself On The Use Of Photoshop, Cinema4d, Lynda Poser, Guerilla Scale, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by odeku457(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice.

But since said you are open to criticism.

I beleive you can do better. And the sky will b your starting point.

Try and check this guy out.

DAVID Zinyama on IG (cant remember his handle) or you can google him..... he is a skilled dude and I can tell he is one of the best I know and you can learn one or two things from his works.

Wish you best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Looking spooky... next Please...
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by adebayo201: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
I comment my reserve... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by oismail(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
I'm Sowie i have to give u 6/10
Try harder
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by KINGTELLER: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Op.. Naa Ajegunle you dey live nii

2 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Afarozy(f): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
If say is easy, giv it a trial.......
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
There is some efforts. Like someone said U need to master effects of light shade, etc. I believe U will get it right with lots of practice. Well done.
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Everydaeguy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
starlight101:
wetin do G?
Gosh!!!all these celebrities must be living a lie...Damn!!!seeing is believing as they say..bbuh darn!!I aint believing none of these sh*t anymore...

1 Like

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
they look fake,if you can set the contrast to fit that of the background that will be much better.
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by cocokiller1(f): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
I will send my picture to u,I want u to put me untop america.

2 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by jaybee3(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Not doing it for me
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
geniusmedia:
More

grin baba ur reflection go stubborn gannn,i follow u smoke weed but brother ur high no be hia grin

5 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
mediocre

1 Like

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by sukkot: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
felixchip:
You see eh! I been just dey watch. Anybody wey talk anything wey no make sense, prof800, give am pepper.

Back to the matter, my guy, your moves are good. But, to get it right, you have to understand blending and color matching.

In some of them, there're no shadows. You be winch? How you dey and you no get shadow?
Again, you don't pick details. It's said that "the devil is in the details". Work with your "zOOm tool". To understand and be good at manipulating photos, you need to understand. And know how compositing works.

That one wey you commot your footwear put shoe, you be diver? See as your leg be for there.
Ok. You want hail buhari, abi? Wey your other hand? Choi! Calm down. No dey rush. You have a nice start though.

You're still getting up, but, take it one after the other. Youtube is your best friend. Nairalanders love yabbing.

Oya, my bottle of Orijin.
Lets see your work. post pics.
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by money121(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice one
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Kentrasso(f): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Suffice to say, you have an AMAZING neighbourhood and a BEAUTIFUL talent. One is wrong the other is right

1 Like

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by castroff44k: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
geniusmedia:
Your views are welcome

I am not an expert but I think this work is good. You need to add a little touch to your skin hue. It has a smoky or purplish tinge that makes it look unnatural.
Otherwise thumbs up!
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by mentorandfriend(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is really ingenuity. Genius-media indeed. Thumbs up joor!
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by nwadiuko1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
U nid to work harder
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by gostartit(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice work, but their is room for improvement.
Checkout some wicked photoshop before and after online and you will see better.
Nevertheless keep it up and keep doing what you enjoy doing.
Fame and money will come later.
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by eromspete(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hahahahahaahaha this swimming pool one too much.... I hail you bros. grin

You try, but I could spot all the blending/blur and magic brush attempts in all the photos.

Consider depth of field, lighting and shadows when making future edits. In the swimming pool photoshop the light is coming from one angle and your reflection is at another angle. #SpotTheMistake grin grin

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Tmgroove2nite(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
geniusmedia:

Constructive criticism is allowed Sirs, kindly let me know what to improve on...
Great creativity buh your finishings still needs touches..
hence your job still look dirty and not proffessional
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by bayusdipe(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
nice one bro,keep it up
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by LockDown69(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
It's no magic, it was clearly photoshopped. What's front-page material about it? These Mods sha... undecided
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Ricoluv(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
geniusmedia:

Actually these works were done by our new employee who is still undergoing some training, that is why I brought it here for you guy's rating.

I really appreciate your input. I wouldn't mind if you have any online tutorial you want to recommend for him.

Our service is on video coverage and photography, just in case you need it.
Below is a link to our wedding photography, https://www.nairaland.com/2007342/classy-video-coverage-photography-services

Cc: spywareczar

Oga genius-media,. its one thing to own or not to own a skill, its another is to accept that you own or do not own a skill.

you opened your post earlier by saying, and i quote, "Here are some of the photo works I did at my leisure time with Adobe Photoshop CS5.5.
These photo editing works are open to constructive criticisms just for learning sake. Thanks
".

why turn around and reject these works claiming they were done by an amateur in your establishment...you obviously came here seeking advice and constructive criticism the least you can bring to the forum is honesty..

5 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by DaEngineernet: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by kooffy: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmm.. well There's still alot to Learn... you'l get there..
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by eromspete(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Only you na Afar and Priest for this one. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice work.
My question is this,

Why all naija photoshops are always changing rural or shanty background into more sophisticated and oyibo type of environment.
Is it a crime if u snap in a pool side and photoshop it to creek or village streams?

4 Likes

Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by kinibigdeal(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
You try sha, there is still room for improvement
Re: Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media by Whizzcute(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:
d photo wif wizkid looks really fake
nyc work anyway
its looking fake because you have seen that wizkid's picture for too many times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka / These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City / The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.