Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. (5461 Views)

Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds / Converting Your Skills To Cash - How To Make Steady Income From Your Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Since I have been looking at this business section, I have noticed that so many of us here are very interested in doing first grade bale business but it seems good and genuine suppliers are very scarce being that they don't even have time of online dealings which has made a lot of fraudsters take advantage of us either by running with our money or giving us trash even a mad man will reject.

I have always been interested in this business and have been on the look out for a sure dealer that won't fail and will always be available when you need supplies without long stories or him shoot bird mama fly. Na was for naija sha. Well in all this am just trying to say that I know this business is a very profitable one and what we lack are genuine suppliers who have failed to realize that if they can supply us good stuffs just as we want it in terms of good first grade, attractive stuffs that are sellable, we will run to them on a regular basis to ask for more as long as they give us a reason to have confidence in them.

I have just discovered a good dealer in Cotonou that is proving to be on point but I am still observing him. The problem I know many of us including myself face in this business is the time and strength to start making regular trips to and fro Cotonou where these things are in abundant and even those that sell in Katangua market get their stuffs from Cotonou.

I will like all of us interested in this business to come together, form a family that will focus on how we can work with and help one another to excel in this business and even those that can't travel to Cotonou, we will have a way of working together to bring in stuffs they want and also help them send it to their various locations.

I know if we can do this right, we don't need all these imposters to be saying they can supply what they can't supply. We take charge ourselves and grow to even help and assist newbies in the business.

I don't know if I have made any sense here but if you feel this can work for good and you also have any other suggestions please feel free to comment so that we can all put heads together.

Bale is big business if you get good stuffs.

Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by one9jeria: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
this is encouraging i suggest you create a whatsapp group or skype group for us to meet privately. i am interested
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
one9jeria:
this is encouraging i suggest you create a whatsapp group or skype group for us to meet privately. i am interested

Great idea but first I will like us to see other opinions, suggestions and thoughts before that. Let's all rob minds here first.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Malazzy: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
I am interested too. The whatsapp group is the best. There are other groups that I am member and I know how we do our things there. I am also interested not just in clothes but also in shoes
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Malazzy:
I am interested too. The whatsapp group is the best. There are other groups that I am member and I know how we do our things there. I am also interested not just in clothes but also in shoes

Ok if that's going to be fine, I will do that. Let's just hang on a little and get to know other people interested as well.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Plaitex(f): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2015
great idea. Am really looking forward to ur next update
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by chyndu(f): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2015
Am also interested because have being looking for business to venture
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Maximus85(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
MrChukwudiChuks:
New Update:

I believe this business is going to work and will go a very long way. The supplier is happy to be in business with us and has assured me he will do whatever it takes to always supply quality stuffs. He also gave me a contact number for a lady here in Lagos that goes to Cotonou to buy from him and she confirmed everything to me. She buys up to 5 bales from him on a regular and she said he gives her good stuff which is all what we are looking for.
Now what he told me is that so many people from Nigeria come there to select bales and these people will select from 2nd & 3rd grades at cheaper prices and then sell here as 1st grade at high price so they can make serious profit while the person buying may not be happy with what they get. He said if we want quality 1st grade London stuffs we should be ready to close our eyes and invest up to N120k for a bale which we can see nice stuffs inside that one can sell for N1k or even more. N1k x min of 300pcs = N300k which isnt bad at all.

I am interested
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by paulinfotec(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
ATTENTION
BE YOUR OWN BOSS TODAY.
Are you satisfied with your income?
Are you searching for job?
D you want to make more money and smile to your bank?
Is your job giving you enough time?
Discover how to make more money and live your dream life.
Listen days has gone were you depending on certificate. Its now cerbifiticate .
In my manual called (Home Base Billionaire Secret),
I will reveal to you 50 business with little or no capital here in Nigeria and make money.
Don’t blame a man that earns 20,000 a month. It’s because he don’t know what to do and earn 100,000.
The level of information you know is what connect you. That why they say when you are not informed you are deformed.
The Manuel (Home Base Billionaire Secret),has brought to you one of the biggest offer that as been hidden for so long, that you hardly find online available or tap easily from any source, many people as spent so much money to get into this opportunity and end up making millions of Naira from it annually. We have finally decided to let the cat out of the bag and opening this scarce and rare money making
opportunity to Job seekers, Unemployed, Employee and anybody who want to either start generating additional income , or make more money.
....GREAT PRICE SPLASH PROMO....

ENJOY GREAT PRICE SLASH THIS SEASON, BY PAYING ONLY N2,500 FOR THE SET-UP INFORMATION.THE PRICE WILL REVERT TO N10, 000 ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.
COMPLETE SET-UP MANUAL =N2, 500

MAKE PAYMENT OF N2,000 only into any branch of
UNION BANK PLC nearest to you.

Name: EBERE PAUL
Account No: 0039190113
After payment send your teller Number, Name, E-mail to 07060597962.or E-mail us on paulinfotec@gmail.com Once we confirm your payment the Manual will be forwarded to your E-mail address within 24hrs.
The first 50 people will get Bonus on
1. Bulk SMS Marketing
2. A marketing company that pay you very well
Congratulation.
Act now.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Maximus85(m): 4:49am On Jun 10, 2015
paulinfotec:
ATTENTION
BE YOUR OWN BOSS TODAY.
Are you satisfied with your income?
Are you searching for job?
D you want to make more money and smile to your bank?
Is your job giving you enough time?
Discover how to make more money and live your dream life.
Listen days has gone were you depending on certificate. Its now cerbifiticate .
In my manual called (Home Base Billionaire Secret),
I will reveal to you 50 business with little or no capital here in Nigeria and make money.
Don’t blame a man that earns 20,000 a month. It’s because he don’t know what to do and earn 100,000.
The level of information you know is what connect you. That why they say when you are not informed you are deformed.
The Manuel (Home Base Billionaire Secret),has brought to you one of the biggest offer that as been hidden for so long, that you hardly find online available or tap easily from any source, many people as spent so much money to get into this opportunity and end up making millions of Naira from it annually. We have finally decided to let the cat out of the bag and opening this scarce and rare money making
opportunity to Job seekers, Unemployed, Employee and anybody who want to either start generating additional income , or make more money.
....GREAT PRICE SPLASH PROMO....

ENJOY GREAT PRICE SLASH THIS SEASON, BY PAYING ONLY N2,500 FOR THE SET-UP INFORMATION.THE PRICE WILL REVERT TO N10, 000 ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.
COMPLETE SET-UP MANUAL =N2, 500

MAKE PAYMENT OF N2,000 only into any branch of
UNION BANK PLC nearest to you.

Name: EBERE PAUL
Account No: 0039190113
After payment send your teller Number, Name, E-mail to 07060597962.or E-mail us on paulinfotec@gmail.com Once we confirm your payment the Manual will be forwarded to your E-mail address within 24hrs.
The first 50 people will get Bonus on
1. Bulk SMS Marketing
2. A marketing company that pay you very well
Congratulation.
Act now.

You try
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by one9jeria: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2015
remember this a public forum. that is why i suggested whatsapp so that you can share the suppliers contact and all of us contribute openly. that is the best way you can be transparent. you know onye obuna na enyo ibeya
MrChukwudiChuks:
I will give more updates by tomorrow, had a busy day and also a met the man that supplies the bale. Am really tired now so I will drop the update in the morning.

Thanks everyone and God bless you all.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Malazzy: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Good job. Pls i am still of the opinion that we create a whatsapp group. It will be more effective in terms of information dissemination and privacy
MrChukwudiChuks:
I will give more updates by tomorrow, had a busy day and also a met the man that supplies the bale. Am really tired now so I will drop the update in the morning.

Thanks everyone and God bless you all.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by dmvbizz: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
yeap am intrested
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by gemije: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Am really interested please update me on this.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by chioma134: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2015
I'm interested.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Vally007: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2015
I am also in.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2015
Good day everyone, I am still very much with everyone of you interested in this business. The supplier is here in Nigeria for his dads burial this weekend. I am going down with him to Cotonou after the burial as we discussed. He wants to show me everything that i need to know about where his warehouse is, introduce me to good crossers and show me how stuffs r cleared at the borders.

Anyone that wants me to get for them can let me know so that we can discuss how to go about it.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by DonUwaski(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2015
@Mr Chukudi am very interested in this business. Please can I send you money to help me get kids bale and mens polo tops from Cotonou? How much will it cost including helping me send it to Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2015
DonUwaski:
@Mr Chukudi am very interested in this business. Please can I send you money to help me get kids bale and mens polo tops from Cotonou? How much will it cost including helping me send it to Bayelsa.

Oga, I can assist you with that but then we have to talk properly. Call me with the number in my signature. If you are comfortable then I will help you because I dont want to have a bad reputation.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by ranson(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2015
Brilliant efforts.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by DonUwaski(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2015
Great work Mr Chukudi, I am very much interested to join you. I know this will work out well with all the effort and follow up you are putting in. I will call you to make my orders today. But please confirm how long it will take to receive ones bale if payment is made today. Cheers.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2015
DonUwaski:
Great work Mr Chukudi, I am very much interested to join you. I know this will work out well with all the effort and follow up you are putting in. I will call you to make my orders today. But please confirm how long it will take to receive ones bale if payment is made today. Cheers.

I appreciate your comment so much and I am very sure we will be happy working with each and everyone. Sorry I didn't mention the delivery time earlier. It will take at least 3 to 4 days from the day of payment to the day of delivery. It can be earlier sometimes the way the supplier and the crosser explained to me but just to be on safe side and not make people have worries, its best to give up to 4 days but the bales will surely come.
I have gotten some calls already from people interested and one lady I can't from Nairaland here is already going to pay for her order. Please anyone paying should state it here as well so that people can be following and when you get your bales, please post them here if you can and make comments on what you get so that the genuity of this business will be made known because I don't have anything to hide and I will never misuse anybody's hard earned money.
Thank you.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by DivasandCreamz(f): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2015
I am very interested in this please. How do I place an order for the chiffon gowns and tops? Will it be ok to pay tomorrow as I wouldn't be chanced today?
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2015
DivasandCreamz:
I am very interested in this please. How do I place an order for the chiffon gowns and tops? Will it be ok to pay tomorrow as I wouldn't be chanced today?

Please call me let's discuss. Thank you
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Momcherry(f): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
So, MrChukwudichuks what do you have to say about the whatsapp group as someone suggested?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does OPAY Do This On 1xbet? / Lagos State Employment Trust Fund LSETF Gives Additional Loans To SMEs (Photo) / Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.