Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. (5473 Views)

Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds / Converting Your Skills To Cash - How To Make Steady Income From Your Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by otonzy(f): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pls I'm intrested in this,want to order children bale
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Momcherry:
So, MrChukwudichuks what do you have to say about the whatsapp group as someone suggested?

Yes its a great I deal and I hope to do that soon. I don't want to create the group using my present phone because the battery goes down easily and this group stuff will definitely call for regular communication. I intend to get a phone with stronger battery any time soon which I can effectively use to organise the group properly. Please bear with me everyone and I am soon going to startup the group.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
otonzy:

I believe you don't have a problem as you have joined the right family for first grade bales. I am glad to have seen a lot of people showing interest so by the special grace of God I will do my best to see that we all enjoy a good business relationship.

Please kindly call me to get the suppliers payment instructions and also I will need some information from you which will be attached to your bale for easy identification when it arrives.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
NEW UPDATE:

Please to everyone that has paid for their various bales, be assured we will all get them by the weekend because some people have called and want to pay by Tuesday and Wednesday because of their busy schedule and I want to make sure they all come together.

You all don't have any problem as I am fully doing this for the benefit of all of us and I am really looking forward to the testimonies you will give on this thread.

Please everyone still interested in making orders should please do so by Wednesday in order for each and everyone to get their bales by Friday or Saturday latest so that we can confirm that business has started for good.

Any information you need please do not hesitate to call me.

Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by DonUwaski(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2015
MrChukwudiChuks:
NEW UPDATE:

Please to everyone that has paid for their various bales, be assured we will all get them by the weekend because some people have called and want to pay by Tuesday and Wednesday because of their busy schedule and I want to make sure they all come together.

You all don't have any problem as I am fully doing this for the benefit of all of us and I am really looking forward to the testimonies you will give on this thread.

Please everyone still interested in making orders should please do so by Wednesday in order for each and everyone to get their bales by Friday or Saturday latest so that we can confirm that business has started for good.

Any information you need please do not hesitate to call me.

Thank you all and God bless.

Thank you and I am looking forward to getting my bales.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Hello all, just to let you all that all bales ordered are being sorted at the moment. Got a confirmation from the supplier in Cotonou so we are on point.

Please after today I will not be collecting any payment from anyone in order to focus on all orders already on ground so that I follow up to ensure it arrives by weekend as stated earlier. Everyone paying today will also get their bales same weekend when all bales arrive because they will all come together.

Thanks and have a blessed day.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by frontpage79: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2015
please i have interest in that okrika bale business,e-mail me=hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
frontpage79:
please i have interest in that okrika bale business,e-mail me=hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com

Please I hardly send emails. Give me a call if interested. I have nothing to hide.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by bolman2k1: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mr chukwu,pls can u drop ur contact details,wassap,pin or email
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by adebanjok(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2015
hi pple pls what is happening here , Mr chuks
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Momcherry(f): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Mrchukwudichuks where u dey? Oga DonUwaski u don receive ur bale?

1 Like

Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Booty4me: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2015
we need testimony pls ..
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Have anyone of you receive d your goods? hope this man is not a scammer? am waiting for those of you that has gotten theirs to come and testify so that I can order my own
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by OCTAVO: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Booty4me: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
manoda:
Have anyone of you receive d your goods? hope this man is not a scammer? am waiting for those of you that has gotten theirs to come and testify so that I can order my own

I don't think he is a scammer .. since nobody has come here to complain
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by ranson(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
But the silence is too deafning.
Booty4me:

I don't think he is a scammer .. since nobody has come here to complain
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by bolman2k1: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mr chukwus,we no hear anytning from u again o
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by DivasandCreamz(f): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good day house, I received my bale from mrchuks and it was ok. Mrchuks seems to have gone quiet because the last time I spoke with him he said he lost his wife and since then I didn't hear from him again. I met another seller on the fashion section by name chinedu ventures and this one is cheaper and have a warehouse in Yaba so I have ordered from him cus am hearing his own is ok no stress since its in Lagos.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by DonUwaski(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Momcherry:
Mrchukwudichuks where u dey? Oga DonUwaski u don receive ur bale?

Madam I greet u oo. Yes oo I got my bale but its been sometime now and I wanted to order again but he isn't reachable. Its really sad if its true he lost his wife like the lady above said.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by bolman2k1: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
@Divasandcreams,pls can I get the contact of the guy in yaba.please
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by DivasandCreamz(f): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
bolman2k1:
@Divasandcreams,pls can I get the contact of the guy in yaba.please

This is the contact.
Tejuosho shopping complex Yaba Lagos. Phone: +23470 5996 6617.
Chinedu Ventures.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Good evening everyone, I am sorry I went offline for a while due to an unexpected incident that occurred. I am back online now and will be with everyone of you.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Gazzy88(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2015
My condolences mr chuks. May such never befall u again. "Life is what happens when u are too busy making other plans"
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Gazzy88:
My condolences mr chuks. May such never befall u again. "Life is what happens when u are too busy making other plans"

Thank you my brother, it is well.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2015
bolman2k1:
Mr chukwus,we no hear anytning from u again o

Good day oga, I am back now so you can reach me anytime.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by Momcherry(f): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=MrChukwudiChuks post=35500027]

Thank you my brother, it is well.[/quotel]

U lost your wife? Accept my sympathy. May u find strength in the Lord.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=Momcherry post=35504150][/quote]

Thanks madam, I am strong IJN.
Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
DivasandCreamz:

This is the contact.
Tejuosho shopping complex Yaba Lagos. Phone: +23470 5996 6617.
Chinedu Ventures.

I have gone through the thread of this person in the fashion thread and there seems to be good comments about him. I have called him and agreed to visit the warehouse tomorrow. I will be happy to post the result of my findings here and if its as genuine as it sounds then I will let you all know and see if we can do business with him.
Stay put everyone because the cotonou stress no be here at all.

1 Like

Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
otonzy:

Madam I am back now and you are free to do business with me.

1 Like

Re: Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. by 0siomwam: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
am interested too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cars Available For Uber Or Bolt (hire Purchase) / Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks / How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.