Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times (1949 Views)

Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by Marchman: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry into Aso Rock

Fresh indications emerged on Monday on the real reasons President Muhammadu Buhari is yet to officially move into the Aso Rock Presidential Villa.

According to a Villa source who spoke to BREAKING TIMES on Monday on condition of anonymity, President Buhari will not take residence at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa until the necessary “spiritual cleansing” has been carried out at the Villa by a team of Senegalese Marabouts.

“The Senegalese Marabouts engaged to carry out the cleansing of the Villa before Buhari moves in are yet to arrive. It is not immediately clear why they have not arrived. But I can authoritatively tell you that the President will move in to the Villa once the cleansing is done”, the source said.

The source debunked claims by Presidential Spokesman Garba Shehu that the President was yet to move in as a result of ongoing renovation work. “It’s a blatant lie. The Villa has been renovated and completed even before President Jonathan left office. So what is he saying? The Villa, without renovation is in good enough shape for any President to function. The renovation was only carried out as a routine requirement for the new President”, the source disclosed.

Since his inauguration as President on May 29, 2015, President Buhari has been operating officially from the Defence House, Maitama and sleeps in one of his private residences in Aso Drive, Abuja. This has drawn complaints from several Presidential Villa staff who say Buhari’s refusal to move into Aso Rock is slowing down the business of governance.

READ: Buhari’s Refusal to Move to Aso Rock, Slowing Down Governance – Villa Staff

During the regime of the late Nigerian Head of State, General Sani Abacha, it was common practice for Marabouts flown in from Mali and Senegal to perform spiritual cleansings in Aso Rock. A similar practice was witnessed during the administration of the late President Umar Musa Yar’Adua. In spite of these heavy spiritual fortifications, General Abacha died on June 8, 1998 after a suspected case of alleged poisoning at the Defence House, Maitama, where President Buhari currently uses as his official headquarters. President Yar’ Adua died on May 5, 2010 while serving his term in office as President.

On his part, the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has also stalled plans to move into his Aguda House official residence at the Presidential Villa as a sign of respect for his principal. The Vice President has also been constricted to functioning from a private residence in Abuja.

It is not clear how long the current situation will last. A state house correspondent told TheCable on Friday that it could take another two weeks.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/senegalese-marabouts-stall-buharis-entry-into-aso-rock/
Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by Mogidi: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
na wa

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by Jorussia(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
.I don't have any problem with the PMB carrying out spiritual cleansing of the villa,so long as he delivers on his electoral promises. As a Christian, if i am in shoe of PMB i will not hurriedly enter into aso rock.

5 Likes

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by Pavore9: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Another version!

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by dustmalik: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Breakingtimes and thetrentonline are both PDP propaganda machines. We are watching them closely.

10 Likes

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by lolababe331e: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lmao all these silly online publications...not only Senegalese grin Japanese nko ..hiss

9 Likes

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
These Tanoids will not rest,
very soon, we will hire them to come and do spiritual cleansing of your brain.
Na by force to live in Aso- Rock
Senegalese Marabouts grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in senegalese grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by Aringarosa(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Am not surprised here, when it comes to stuffs like this, this Muslim faith is head deep in it.
My Senegalese friend is a devout Muslim, but he is also into the Marabout thing, for them it goes hand in hand with their Muslim faith.

N.b, the Senegalese and Malians are very renown in the marabout practice and a some heads of state do solicite their help to govern. A good example is the Gambian president Yaya Jameh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by Marchman: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
It is very plausible.
Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by U235weapongrade: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Check for bugs also.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by otokx(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
is it by force to move into Aso rock? The man is taking his time.

4 Likes

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Am a die-hard Buharist, those who are doubting should better believe this. Most Northern govt officials do use this people, especially from the said Senegal.
Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by doctokwus: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
dustmalik:
Breakingtimes and thetrentonline are both PDP propaganda machines. We are watching them closely.
No need to worry your head watching them.Rather they should be allowed to continue their fabrications and in that way naturally lose readership of even their diehard supporters.
The fact about news reporting and journalism is that once u report one too many lies and turn to a propaganda outfit,people stop taking u serious and stop reading or watching your broadcasts.
Have u not noticed how gradually fading similar outfits like Pointbkanknews and Elombah.com are?Who bothers reading such trash journals again.What of NTA and AIT, how many people still watch their news? Instead you hear even PDP stalwarts,even when it was in power, rushing to Channels and even praising its objectivity because they know that's where the audience is.
SR as vilified as they are by PDP sycophants still got their inside scoops and exclusive reports from then PDP insiders because they have a wide readership and were still trusted to source, sieve and publish genuine news reports others dared not due to sycophancy.Ditto premiumtimes now.
So allow BT to also gradually kill itself.It may even come faster because they certainly ain't generating any income and their PDP sponsors pocket would soon dry off due to lack of govt contracts and scams again.

3 Likes

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by Chigold101(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pavore9:
Another version!
yes and this is the correct version bassed on what we witnessed in yar‘dua‘s time. He didnt move in until this same marrabouts performed some rituals.

It is how muslems work. They so much believe in charms & amulets and those fetish things.

We all watched GEJ took Buhari round Aso Vila i still dont know which area that was under renovation at that time. Even Buhari‘s team & the media was happy the way the Vila was.

Let us even expand our thought a little. If the living quarters are under going renovaation are the offices also under going renovation? He should be able to use the offices if they are telling us the truth.

Another thing is this: if PMB & soldeirs insist that they are renoveting the place. I think he said he wont waste nigeria‘s money.
The question now is: why waste money renovating a renovated house?

God save nigeriaa from the haand of evil people. PMB has spend 10days in office & that 10days has been so bloody. Every each day of the 10days came with a heart breaking news of blood shed & pain. Who know what Buhari is doing with the blood of innocent Nigerians...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by DropShot: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Breaking Times again!

I stopped giving them any attention when they claimed PMB's assets declared was 900 million naira having earlier reported that he owns a mansion worth 2.1 billion naira in Asokoro.

The question is, if PMB as first reported actually owns the mansion of 2.1 billion naira, should his declared assets not surpass the 2.1 billion naira? Why is it now 900 million naira?

Believe this rubbish and believe the protection seeker.

4 Likes

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
So what does breakingtimes.com want us to do about it? If PMB does not want to move into Aso Rock yet, whose business is it?

Mtscheeew!

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by carinmom(f): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aringarosa:
Am not surprised here, when it comes to stuffs like this, this Muslim faith is head deep in it.
My Senegalese friend is a devout Muslim, but he is also into the Marabout thing, for them it goes hand in hand with their Muslim faith.

N.b, the Senegalese and Malians are very renown in the marabout practice and a some heads of state do solicite their help to govern. A good example is the Gambian president Yaya Jameh.
i beg to disagree, going to marabouts has been strongly condemned by Allah because its associating partners to Him.

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by Aringarosa(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
carinmom:

i beg to disagree, going to marabouts has been strongly condemned by Allah because its associating partners to Him.

You might not agree with me, but it's the truth. I have witnessed it with my friends who are Malians and Senegalese, I live with them on same blocks of flat.

Just because you don't practice it, doesn't makes it false, others do and i have seen them neck deep in it.

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by frankyychiji(f): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
The marabouts again? The same ones that told Atiku that he will be president after Objs first term in office.

#onechance
Re: Senegalese Marabouts Stall Buhari’s Entry Into Aso Rock -breaking Times by StepTwo: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
hehe!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Politices Today / Nnamdi Kanu’s Stalker, Chioma Amaryllis, Fumes After Failed Attempts / Barcelona Police Arrest 21 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.