Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (4770 Views)

Buhari's Outfit For The Ogun 40th Anniversary Celebration Today (Pics) / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Bimpeusman: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
He is simply reflecting and projecting the identity of an African, just like the whites are projecting theirs.

23 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by akins56(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rubbish! Suit is not part of our fashion !

11 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
That fool should shut up! Why didn't he lament about his leaders who tie kente wrappers to international events?

Nonsense!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by knightsTempler: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
The guy is daft beyond believe, little wonder people accuse Ghanaians to be white mans àss kissers. They are ever willing to bend over and take it from behind, in as much as a white man is involve. cheesy grin

Not all of them tho, b'cuz one of my best friends is a Ghanaian and he is a Gee to the core cheesy

9 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by ammyluv2002(f): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ignorance with pride! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by dapyd1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
I think 'senseless' and 'attention seeker' are this guy's third and fourth names.

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Ephemmm: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Must we follow Oyinbo all the time? or have you seen Obama wearing Babariga or Agbada when coming to Naija?

Go to China and see where students were being taught science and technology with their indigenous language.

12 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by vtsouthpaw(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Where was it stated dt only suits is fashionable

Na inferiority complex dey worry d guy......

Nonsense!!!

God bless me!!!
God bless Naija!!!
God bless our PMB!!!

5 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by henchamb(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
His comment tastes like ghana jollof rice

See the dansuki his president wore to PMB inauguration last 2 weeks

See the bathroom sliper that his fmr president wore to a state dinner with queen eliza .

Well the mofo is just seeking cheap publicity. He shud face his front

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Yeske2(m): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ghanaians again?

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by BossAyuk: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
it's very unfortunate we share this continent with daft folks like this possessing high level of inferiority complex.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Goat!
The attention seeker looks like a SaTANist ( Ghana branch ).

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari has started disgracing us in Intl community, how can you be wearing Sun shades inside the hall with world leaders present.

Sometimes I wonder if Dbanj is the president.

Oooooooose

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Yeske2(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Goat!
The attention seeker looks like a SaTANist ( Ghana branch ).
I think so

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by DMerciful(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Are we the only ones with culture? Do all whites have the same culture?yet they are all suited which is the universal official dress code for even like this....even Mugabe wears suit but the Ab0ki is allergic to suit....rubbish
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Did john kerry wear a yoruba attire when he came to nigeria?

Hilarious: Transformation Agenda Of Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by codedslayer: 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari has started disgracing us in Intl community, how can you be wearing Sun shades inside the hall with world leaders present.

Oooooooose

Daft brainless animal. Scammer

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

Daft brainless animal. Scammer
mr bully, kindly help me out here with this piece of rag disturbing my mention
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Emekamex(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Fuc.k gaynians. Who asked for their opinion anyway.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Oooooooose

Slow it down girl
Why ya ranting?

9 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by JiggamanGh: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
JackBaueress1:
That fool should shut up! Why didn't he lament about his leaders who tie kente wrappers to international events?

Nonsense!

Do wear your culture attire to work? This's a business setting and it was the wrong attire for this occasion.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
That's what APC use to say when Good luck was in power, now they will soon swallow their vomit... Yuck
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by JiggamanGh: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Emekamex:
Fuc.k gaynians. Who asked for their opinion anyway.

Fork you, we gave our opinion and like the fool you are, you are here disecting it.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Do wear your culture attire to work? This's a business setting and it was the wrong attire for this occasion.
Yes! I do on Fridays.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by codedslayer: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
mr bully, kindly help me out here with this piece of rag disturbing my mention
[/s]

Your father is the brainless rag constituting nuisance on nairaland. You are just too dumb bro..

7 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by bjdon: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Many other African nations have a serious inferiority complex. In Kenya it's not allowed to where African attire in the parliament. Nigerian and proud all the way

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Your father is the brainless rag constituting nuisance on nairaland. You are just too dumb bro..
look @ my brother from same father insulting our father on Nairaland, I know that you will turn out like this.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Emekamex(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Fork you, we gave our opinion and like the fool you are, you are here disecting it.
Finally, I have seen someone born with the brain of a millipede.

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by JiggamanGh: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Emekamex:
Finally, I have seen someone born with the brain of a millipede.

But u have the brain the size of an electron. Dumb azz
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Taryehmiseh(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
To be sincere, I hate suits, I am still more comfortable when I wear native dress... I just wish it is not compulsory to wear suits to office.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by codedslayer: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
look @ my brother from same father insulting our father on Nairaland, I know that you will turn out like this.
[/s]

I can never be a brother to a scam artiste and thief like you. A barefaced liar using F to deceive people. Spits on your bald head.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Tension Builds In Apc Over Kwara Governor-elects Waec Certificate / LASCOPA Secures ₦1.65 Million Refund For Petitioner / Whoever Wears This Bifran Rigalia must Looks Like a Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.