Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) (2367 Views)

Gala Finally Breaks My Heart... / See What I Saw In A Rite Gala / Alert: Fake/expired Mayonnaise Is Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) by sammyyoung2(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
I was in traffic, hungry, decided to buy GALA, and opening it, I saw it was wrapped in another nylon pack, with no print.

I cldnt park to call d GALA hawker Cruz, he was walking bakward, and had walked back opposite where I was going, bought this around Ikeja GRA/PWD road here in Lagos.

People are simply just wicked and greedy, all to make Money, so let's be careful of anything and everything

Cc: ishilove seun lalasticlala

Re: Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) by Redoil: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
I am suspecting the leaders of APC and their cyber thugs
Re: Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) by kestolove95(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Shout out to d igala boys DAT invented gala
Re: Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) by jacabi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
If we could have fake people around us, how much more gala?
Re: Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) by sammyyoung2(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Redoil:
I am suspecting the leaders of APC and their cyber thugs

I Neva mentioned the tribe or party of the Gala seller ooo

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) by Vikkie14: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Did you tore the wrapper yourself? And if you did, how come the torn nylon was "unrolled"? You said you are hungry, but i believe an hungry man would tear it at the top not side way like you did.

Also, the gala might be wrapped in another nylon as it would be an additional layer to serve as protection to the Roll.

1 Like

Re: Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) by Gmajor(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Vikkie14:
Did you tore the wrapper yourself? And if you did, how come the torn nylon was "unrolled"? You said you are hungry, but i believe an hungry man would tear it at the top not side way like you did.

Also, the gala might be wrapped in another nylon as it would be an additional layer to serve as protection to the Roll.
I guess you haven't heard about standardisation of products.
Re: Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) by TunjiMsp: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
It was rebranded by Niger gurus. Thanks for the info.
Re: Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) by dominique(f): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Vikkie14:
Did you tore tear the wrapper yourself? And if you did, how come the torn nylon was "unrolled"? You said you are hungry, but i believe an hungry man would tear it at the top not side way like you did.

If he tore the the wrapper at the top and saw a nylon obstruction, shouldn't he investigate further because he's hungry.

If Gala wants to change the packaging of their product, we would have been informed through mass and social media. everything about that thing up there screams FAKE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) by dkronicle(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thats bullet prove.

2 Likes

Re: Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) by daamazing(m): 12:24am On Jun 10, 2015
noted
Re: Product Alert: Fake Gala (pix) by BALLERON(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Terrible lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Low Budget Kpomo And Beef With Okaro Soup Laced With Bitter Leaf / Children Going Back To School-what Do You Put In Their Lunch Pack? / Have You Tried Making Your Own Golden Eggs Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.