Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) (2480 Views)

Woman Buys Meat Pie In Onitsha, Finds Egg In It (Photos) / Man Vows Never To Attend Birthday Party For Serving Him This Jollof Rice - Pics / Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by GistersNG: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lady bought suya and found fresh blood inside it, vows not to eat suya again.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/lady-vows-never-eat-suya-finding-fresh-blood-inside-photos

Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by GistersNG: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Leave suya for us....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by OneCorner: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wat now konsain us hanty?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by Tolexander: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na the aboki's blood while trying to cut the meet and onion, he mistakenly chopped his finger.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by Dalastically: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
please can I have the location biko, I need to take my Girlfriend there, she needs to vow never to eat suya again, she's draining my pocket with buy me suya here and there, upandan

8 Likes

Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na today?? If i hear sey i stop cheesy. Na why e good to taste one piece before buying

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by Oluromantic: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hope no be human meat sha. Because humans be like meat for a normal Hausa man o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tolexander:
Na the aboki's blood while trying to cut the meet and onion, he mistakenly chopped his finger.
You were there abi?? Tolexander u were there?? cheesy
Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by Tolexander: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tamarapetty:
You were there abi?? Tolexander u were there?? cheesy
lol grin

I wasn't there o. cheesy
Definitely the most probable explanation for the seen fresh blood. The blood couldn't be from the smoked meat, but the aboki's chopped finger.

Poor aboki, he wouldn't scream after being chopped by the knife. He will still be feeling the pain now cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
shocked

Fresh blood wen yahooboyz and ritualists dey drink like Kunu,
Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by Ever8054: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
hope its not your time....?...cause that blood looks fresh and very like that of......so no come spoil Aboki people market pls...
Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by flashyoba231(m): 1:08am On Sep 07, 2018
See this one, Na ordinary blood you see for suya wey you trip like this?.. Msheew!! Omo we don see piss, sperm, spit, tears and sometimes sef we dey see poo inside sef ... Wetin you know

Lala sef fit testify.
Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by nanakgh(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Korean blood sausage
Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Must you buy suya from every Aboki roasting meat?

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by Mizk(f): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Nothing will make me stop eating suya, she prolly bought from those learners not the experts, that joyful feeling when you thought you ate the last piece of suya and you touch the paper and find another one. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Vows Never To Eat Suya Again After Finding Fresh Blood Inside It (photos) by Divay22(f): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

6 Essential And Helpful Kitchen Tips And Tricks In Pictures (A MUST READ) / See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) / Can You Recommend A Nigerian Chef/cook In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.