Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? (12384 Views)

Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters / Nigeria Rated 8th Most Corrupt Nation- PM NEWS, Lagos / Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by Mamajama(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2009
IS Nigeria the most corrupt nation in Africa?

please watch this video and share your opinion. I think Louis Farrakhan was absolutely right on this note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpiLcxpRl1M
Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by Muza(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2009
Op tell us smthin we dont know or hav never heard
Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by chidichris(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2009

please watch this video and share your opinion. I think Louis Farrakhan was absolutely right on this note.

@poster,
u are less than a fool.
i remember vividly when u posted a thread on this forum celebrating obj's winning in the house over accusations of corruption. so who is corrupt in nigeria now? maybe ur father?
u have been waiting for louis farrakhan to tell u that nigeria is corrupt before u believe?
who made the video u are asking us to watch and how many youtube videos are authentic?
look at all the major decissions of obj revolked by yar adua. look at all his ministers charged on corruption. look at allhis close pals, criminals and thugs and u did not notice that until louis farrakhan from heaven appeared to u.
u are a beast.
tell that ur louis that nigeria is the best country in the world.
Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2009
i believe the poster and louise farakan are entitled to thier own opinion. there is no point raining abuses on them its a free world. cool
Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by BigB11(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2009

@poster:
You're less than a numskull.
Before asking us a stupid question, you need to first ask Louis Farrakhan to make another video featuring OBJ and uncle Sunday Ehindero.
You're a dumb "unclean" ass
Go back and tell Farrakhan that Nigerians are part of the greatest people on earth.
Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by Mamajama(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2009
This is why I continue to encourage ladies to always think of the alternate B before subjecting a nation of smart people to this two testosterone hyperactive attention deficit lunatics called
chidichris and his gay boyfriend BIGB1.

I am sorry I forgot to think about your toothless father IBRAHIM BARAWO BABANGIDA (AKA IBB) before posting this video.

Why don’t you two take some time off and go drink more BURUKUTU and eat some TUWO and MIA COOKER before coming over hear rambling like headless chicken.
Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by Mamajama(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2009
@BIGB1 and ChildCris, please tell us who is the taker and who is the receiver between you 2?

Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by luka1981(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2009
do not forget that our maurice iwu is the worst man on earth, and the 2007 election is the worst ever recorded in the world election history
Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2009
This is not news.
Africans are corrupt mostly due to poverty.
Nigeria is an African country dealing with poverty.
Nigeria is the most populous nation in Africa.
Simple primary 2 math will tell you that the most populous nation most likely has the highest rate of corruption. You don't need a Harvard degree to figure this out.
Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by jamace(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2009
Corruption cry Corruption cry Corruption cry Corruption cry Corruption cry Corruption cry
Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by oderemo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2009
Africans are corrupt mostly due to poverty

good reason for being corrupt enh, stop this nonsense pls.
Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by Jakumo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2009
I
Mamajama:

This is why I continue to encourage ladies to always think of the alternate B before subjecting a nation of smart people to this two testosterone hyperactive attention deficit lunatics called Chidichris and his gay boyfriend BIGB1.

Mamajama I really think it is high time you and Big Bee set aside all this sabre-rattling rhetoric so as to face off for an invigorating no-holds-barred, 18-round bare-knuckle Clash of the Titans.

I want to see left jabs, right uppercuts, hooks, combinations, illegal groin kicks, ear biting, eye gouges, head-butting and general mayhem, until such time as blood splatters the wall.   May the best man win, and Big Bee, I KNOW you are not going to pass up a chance to settle this score once and for all.
Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by MaiSuya(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2009
Mamajama:

This is why I continue to encourage ladies to always think of the alternate B before subjecting a nation of smart people to this two testosterone hyperactive attention deficit lunatics called
chidichris and his gay boyfriend BIGB1.

KAi! Nlders and insults eh! Its only then that you see this kin quality writing being displayed. BTW it's Attention deficit hyperactive . . . . I guess you came across it in a health book or mag, and prolly liked the way it sounded abi?
Re: Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? by miquest: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2009
i'm ashamed to say that most people didn't even watch the video before posting which is the biggest problem Nigerians have always never patient, Anyway Louis Farrakhan said Nigeria isn't the most corrupt nation in the world and that America is, as for africa if you say Nigeria is corrupt what would u say on Zimbabwe & the likes of it, Nigeria is corrupt no doubt but i think we also deserve to credit the country, i cannot imagine another country in africa as large as Nigeria with so much ethnic groups that would still be in one piece, As Bad as Nigeria is i Still love to look for the positives in it instead of tagging along with rants that won't solve a thing,

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. / APC Ward Chairman Confirms Emefiele’s Membership, Says He Registered February 21 / EFCC Grills Emefiele Over Alleged $15b Foreign Debts, New Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.