Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 - Sports (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 (107499 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Duru1(m): 1:02am On Jun 13, 2015
gsalvatore:
That Oshola of a girl is all about personal glory, has no clue about team work and I think she is over rated, what was even her input in today's match?

That Ohale and the keeper should not make these team in a sane world.

Ordega, Nkwocha, Oparanozie are super layers, very unfit for this tournament. Look at how hungry the Australians were, if they play the match for two years the layers won't equalize, they lost before setting foot on the pitch.

Finally, the coach. Do these coaches go for training at all? How did they get to become a coach? Where do they get their coaching badge? Is it the same place with the whitey counterparts? Abi Garba and OKon usually skip classes or what?

Both the flying chickens and super layers don't even have a single football sense, zero intelligence. Look at the second goal from the Australians, that's what football sense looks like. The Nigerian players and some Nigerian viewer attacking the pack of sightless wolves were even Confused, thinking it was offside.

You see, all prayers without hard work is like fvcking a girl with STD without protection thinking you won't contract the disease...

I wonder how these girls got into the list.. Better players are out there... Na so them carry Enaholo come New Zealand as keeper..

No need watching Vs USA...we need a Hail Mary.

Please add Ayinde, Nwabuoku, Ebi, Ayila and Nkwocha to list of players who should not have made the team. Most Nigerian players are like Oshoala. There is no iota of team work in their DNA.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2015
gsalvatore:
That Oshola of a girl is all about personal glory, has no clue about team work and I think she is over rated, what was even her input in today's match?

Oshoala over rated? Its obvious you didnt watch her play in the under-20 women's world cup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Lovexme(m): 1:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Just saw the post-match press conference, and I must say the coach looked clueless, spoke like one who isn't enlightened, and just doesn't seem a right fit for our national team coach.

He simply can't handle a press conference!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Godskidmidas(m): 1:08am On Jun 13, 2015
CFCfan:

Right. Thanks
You welcome. Ktbffh
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Aystarz: 1:11am On Jun 13, 2015
mobaking:
Where was the coaching imput in this game and the u20 men's team?.Most naija coaches know nothing prefering to bribe anybody to get jobs and results.

U forgot to add; and to collect bribes from their would-be players and their agents. This rot is going on in every facet of our society, so it shouldn't be shocking to realise that it's also the bane of our football. Perhaps a foreign tactician would do a better job in all our teams but the environment to make for that is non-existent!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Lovexme:
Just saw the post-match press conference, and I must say the coach looked clueless, spoke like one who isn't enlightened, and just doesn't seem a right fit for our national team coach.

He simply can't handle a press conference!
Okon is usually a clown in those conferences. I just Smh and laugh out loud grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by adconline(m): 1:18am On Jun 13, 2015
olapluto:
Q: Okon, why did you not make any sub against Sweden?
Okon: All my girls are very FIT
Q: Okon, what do you know about Australia
Okon: I dont know anything about them. When we get on the field, we will know them within 5 minutes.
Q: What tactical inputs will you make
Okon: Only GOD knows our tactical formation.
24 hours later, Okon leads the team to disaster. Was it not obvious?
Too much God and less and less brain work in this country!! How did we become so lazy intellectually lazy??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Bowaley17:
We shouldn't expect any miracle against the US. Na serious beating we go collecyt. Btw can we qualify as a third place team?
Yes. If the Falcons beat the US, and Sweden lose to the Americans and the Aussies.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by inimitkel(m): 1:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Realised from the start of the game that the girls were just not in the mood to score.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Still USA 0-0 Sweden
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by gsalvatore: 1:27am On Jun 13, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Oshoala over rated? Its obvious you didnt watch her play in the under-20 women's world cup
this is not under-20. This is the real deal, she needs to step up to the plate. Didn't you watch the first game against Sweden?

If you are observant she normally has a split second of total melt if she want to shoot/score, aside the goal she scored which she nearly missed(Swedish defender nearly stopped her) due to one of her melt.

The Australians were not spectacular but their team work and intelligence won them the game.. You can't say that for the Layers. Very lazy and fool of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by EmekaBlue(m): 1:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Buharis badluck in football..chai...men b4 now women again

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by rolde(m): 1:35am On Jun 13, 2015
hw dat one take concern me
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Sponge3(m): 1:47am On Jun 13, 2015
Switzerland 10 vs Ecuador 1

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Xfemt(m): 1:54am On Jun 13, 2015
dis is what u get when u ve wrong pple ruling our country
since failbuhari came on noting seems to b working
especially in football

gosh !!!

i miSs the goodluck of old days

hmmm it is well even in d well when God is aware

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Duru1(m): 2:21am On Jun 13, 2015
Xfemt:
dis is what u get when u ve wrong pple ruling our country
since failbuhari came on noting seems to b working
especially in football

gosh !!!

i miSs the goodluck of old days

hmmm it is well even in d well when God is aware

I must say that election of Buhari says much about Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by sonymerlot: 2:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Mr Okon, Mr. Okon angry angry

I know sure who this man dey put hin head for ground for angry

I sure say no be God Almighty cos if na God, God for don ask am whether him prepare well physically or tactically cool. I sure say na one of hin lesser god him dey do am to. Chai! see failure! hin no prepare well hin con dey use head beat ground angry very annoying.
Anyway sha, what do you expect from a man (with typical naija mentality) that said "he does not know anything about his opponent" . So why engage in a contest angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by AreaFada2: 2:46am On Jun 13, 2015
GMB regime is turning out to be one of bad news for our football. Men under-20 turnament is disaster, our our girls too not much better.

Hope this doesn't happen in other spheres of life.

A leader has to be lucky too.

As clueless as they portrayed Jonathan, in his time we won several international level including AFCON after almost 20 years.

I know APC supporters, now that it's not GEJ's regime, they will suddenly say it has nothing to do with GMB.
But if a 3-year project is commissioned next week, it's GMB who did it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by darmys(f): 2:49am On Jun 13, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 13, 2015
FT: USA 0-0 Sweden.

Group D
USA 4pts
Australia 3
Sweden 2
Nigeria 1

I fear the USA will go all guns blazing against the Falcons on Tuesday.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by goingsolo: 2:57am On Jun 13, 2015
Full Time USA 0 -0 SWEDEN

We don enter one chance. I blame our mouth running confused coach AKA Fat man
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by olapluto(m): 2:59am On Jun 13, 2015
AreaFada2:
GMB regime is turning out to be one of bad news for our football. Men under-20 turnament is disaster, our our girls too not much better.

Hope this doesn't happen in other spheres of life.

A leader has to be lucky too.

As clueless as they portrayed Jonathan, in his time we won several international level including AFCON after almost 20 years.

I know APC supporters, now that it's not GEJ's regime, they will suddenly say it has nothing to do with GMB.
But if a 3-year project is commissioned next week, it's GMB who did it.
If anything, OKON is a sad semblance of the cluelessness witnessed during GEJ. PMB didnt employ OKON, nor does he have a say in NFF's affairs.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 13, 2015
Bear in mind that Cameroon has a GD of +6. So even if they finish 3rd in their own group, they will be in a good position to be amongst the best 3rd-placed sides.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by AreaFada2: 3:04am On Jun 13, 2015
olapluto:

If anything, OKON is a sad semblance of the cluelessness witnessed during GEJ. PMB didnt employ OKON, nor does he have a say in NFF's affairs.

When did GEJ start employing coaches?

Anyway as I already mentioned, APC like to blame others.

Well, they still have about 6 months to blame GEJ. After that, it will become a tired excuse.

Let's see how many AFCON, World youth cups, Women African trophies GMB will win. Results should speak loudest.

Because he has the powers to "fire Jonathan's Clueless" appointments and replace them with geniuses.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by mechanics(m): 3:10am On Jun 13, 2015
Dats unfortunate.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Akposy(m): 3:24am On Jun 13, 2015
Read my signature
cc mechanics areafada2 olapluto CFCfan goingsolo darmys Xfemt duru1 KingEbukasblog sponges3 and emekablue.
Good am. Pls support me.. Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by mechanics(m): 3:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Akposy:
Read my signature

cc
mechanics
areafada2
olapluto
CFCfan
goingsolo
darmys
Xfemt
duru1
KingEbukasblog
sponges3 and emekablue.

Good am. Pls support me.. Thanks in anticipation
lolz, hw wil i support u?
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by Akposy(m): 3:39am On Jun 13, 2015
mechanics:
lolz, hw wil i support u?
I want u to tell and share my pics with ur friends and followers xo when its time to vote, i would have a good number of voters on my side
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by kobonaire(m): 3:44am On Jun 13, 2015
drmikeadams:
Yipeeeeee.australi one more goal abeg
why now? You no like or support our girls??
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by bizhub: 3:46am On Jun 13, 2015
This change affected our football too?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by EmekaBlue(m): 4:03am On Jun 13, 2015
kobonaire:
why now? You no like or support our girls??
he don bet against them...money winning sure pass to support lose
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 by DrCaleb: 4:10am On Jun 13, 2015
There is a life line. If we can win U.S.A with a wider margin on goals on our next match, and Sweden draws Australia, we stand a chance of qualifying. That might be too much to ask considering Nigeria's horrible performance with the Australians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.