Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. (5195 Views)

Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / WW3 - Russia Orders All Officials To Fly Home Any Relatives Living Abroad / Russian Accuse Obama Not Telling The World About Aliens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by Mcbussy(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2015
Delary:
Russia Orders Obama: Tell
World About Aliens, Or We
Will.
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week
states that Russia will warn President Obama that the“time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t
participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own. The WEF (The Forum) is a Swiss non-profit foundation, based in Cologny, Geneva and describes itself as an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. The Forum is best known for its annual meeting in
Davos, a mountain resort in Graubünden, in the
eastern Alps region of Switzerland. The meeting
brings together some 2,500 top business leaders,

Sauce please... I can't eat white rice embarassed
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by Abrahamweb(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2015
write2obi:

Too much American movies undecided
i almost beliece the guy o.
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by Ethereal0110(f): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2015
BETTER!! they shouldnt come to AFRICA..... because , we will eat them. angry
Magician1503:

Lol, they do exist and are right here among us, they are just smarter and faster, so many conspiracy theories exists supporting or debunking these claims.

The Americans are aware, but they keep this as secret. One of America's past president made an agreement with them not to contact any other race in exchange for advanced technology offered, but they were given the opportunity to abduct at will with the promise to return them to earth without any mark on the body and zero memory of what happened. You can check listverse.com for more info. Morning sis.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by write2obi(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2015
RobinHez:

olodo...men in black grin
What if an talking about a different movie undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by RobinHez(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2015
write2obi:

What if an talking about a different movie undecided
ehn! d one u produced and directed abi? undecided if u type men on black in google search it will autocorrect to men in black. try it wink
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by write2obi(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2015
RobinHez:
ehn! d one u produced and directed abi? undecided if u type men on black in google search it will autocorrect to men in black. try it wink
What makes you think Google knows every thing undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by RobinHez(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2015
write2obi:

What makes you think Google knows every thing undecided
so u tried my advice and it worked right? gbam! there's no men on black..its even grammatically suicidal to say that cheesy
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by Rapture07: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Let me tell you guys something and I know that some of you will laugh at me and mock me but I reli don't mind. UFOs are real, extraterrestrial life forms are real and Aliens exist. History has record hundreds of abducted persons to unknown places and most of this people wen returned always talk about same experience. Sightings of UFOs has been spotted and documented. These Aliens shared tech with us, invention was never invention it was shared tech. I may not be able to say much hear but I employ all the critics here to visit google or youtube, expend ur knowledge and u would get to know that this world is full of hidden things. Open ur eyes and see d truth right in front of u.
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by robinicule(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2015
RobinHez:
For the love of God! aliens aint real, UFO is just an hoax...where u there when they were making agreement with usa?
hoax comes from d real thing...there cant be a fake without d original. u cant have rumours on something that dont exist..there r things that exist that are far beyond our imagination
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by denedene(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
Dannidom:
WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?
EARTHLING I DON'T KNOW, WE LOST CONTACT.... WE HOPE TO RECONNECT WITH THEM SOON, WE WILL SEND OUR TROOPS TO YOUR WORLD IF NEED BE
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by denedene(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2015
RobinHez:

grin sorry martian, we already have fuel
OH EARTHLING! YOU HAVE FUEL NOW? OK! HOW ABOUT I GIVE YOU ONE ALIEN kitten. THIS IS MY OFFER
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by RobinHez(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2015
denedene:
OH EARTHLING! YOU HAVE FUEL NOW? OK! HOW ABOUT I GIVE YOU ONE ALIEN kitten. THIS IS MY OFFER
ha! i dont like kittens....so dont bother starting a #bringbackourbabes campaign in mars cuz it wont work smiley
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by gbens2000(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2015
write2obi:

Stop watching too much American movies undecided
brother if u really use ur head u will work it out,luk at everything technology,hidden facts and secrets of dis Americans .dose movies u watch u think its just fictions dey are acting,my brother even vampires exist.
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
RobinHez:
For the love of God! aliens aint real, UFO is just an hoax...where u there when they were making agreement with usa?

So you actually think earth is the only place in the entire universe with intelligent life?

Do you know the earth is less than the size of a grain of sand on a beach in comparison to the universe? There must be literally millions of planets with intellligent life in the universe.
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by Appleyard(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
We have never been alone. They live!

Its no secret that Governments in the West have been hiding information regarding Aliens... Even a formal pilot to Obama confirmed his encounter with a UFO while in the air sometime ago..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3030491/Veteran-flew-Obama-s-campaign-plane-saw-UFO.html

No matter how you try to fathom or defend it, there are activities and happenings above and beneath us that are simply not of our own making.
Take for instance, the sudden appearance and disappearance of flying saucers in the sky, (i have even witness one by my self), The sudden appearance of mysterious blackholes craters in the Siberian region of Russia, and so on.

The fact is, we are never alone!
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by write2obi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
gbens2000:
brother if u really use ur head u will work it out,luk at everything technology,hidden facts and secrets of dis Americans .dose movies u watch u think its just fictions dey are acting,my brother even vampires exist.
if you really drank from your mothers mammary gland, you will know everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, respect your self.
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by RobinHez(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
hey! allof u screaming aliens are real should come in here! angry https://www.nairaland.com/2367714/why-dont-buy-alien-story
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by RobinHez(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Appleyard:
We have never been alone. They live!

Its no secret that Governments in the West have been hiding information regarding Aliens... Even a formal pilot to Obama confirmed his encounter with a UFO while in the air sometime ago..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3030491/Veteran-flew-Obama-s-campaign-plane-saw-UFO.html

No matter how you try to fathom or defend it, there are activities and happenings above and beneath us that are simply not of our own making.
Take for instance, the sudden appearance and disappearance of flying saucers in the sky, (i have even witness one by my self), The sudden appearance of mysterious blackholes craters in the Siberian region of Russia, and so on.

The fact is, we are never alone!
https://www.nairaland.com/2367714/why-dont-buy-alien-story
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by RobinHez(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
ROSSIKE:

So you actually think earth is the only place in the entire universe with intelligent life?

Do you know the earth is less than the size of a grain of sand on a beach in comparison to the universe? There must be literally millions of planets with intellligent life in the universe.
https://www.nairaland.com/2367714/why-dont-buy-alien-story
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by gbens2000(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
write2obi:
if you really drank from your mothers mammary gland, you will know everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, respect your self.
don't just be left behind,I didn't mean to offend u.
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by write2obi(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
gbens2000:
don't just be left behind,I didn't mean to offend u.
Get out abeg! , you insulted and expect me to clap for you. Learn to accept other peoples opinion. Simple.
Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. by Appleyard(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
OKNkanu:
"There are billions of galaxies in the universe....... believing aliens don't exist is like saying in a field where billion seeds are sown only one will grow into a tree. Our inability to perceive is due to our limited perception the same way a primate will think an airplane is a large bird." The world itself is too deep to be understood.

You are one of the few sensible persons here, who certainly know where he belong, and that he is never alone! Unlike the remaining deluded ones who thinks that they are the sole existing ones, even up in the heavens, down deep in the sea, on the earth, and beneath the earth.

How great a delusion!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Congratulations Mr. Biden, The Difference Is Clear / Mighty Russian Airforce Bombs Market In Idlib Kills 44 / Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.