Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy (10784 Views)

57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) / Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by PrinceVictorE(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2015
A 9-year-old boy recently renewed his vows to a woman 53 years his seniors, a year after first marrying her.

Sanele Masilela and Helen Shabangu of Tshwane, South Africa wed in 2013, claiming it was an order from their dead ancestors. The renewing of the vows was required by a local tradition which states a wedding ceremony has to be repeated at the bride’s home in order to make it official, according to Irish website, Her.ie.

Although the two are married, the boy’s mother, Patience, explained in a Buzzfeed interview, the union is only symbolic and the couple doesn’t live together or engage in any sexual relations.

“I know it’s what the ancestors wanted. If we hadn’t done what my son had asked, then something bad would have happened in the family,” she said.

The young boy said about the matter: “I’m happy that I married Helen, but I will go to school and study hard. When I’m older, I will marry a lady my own age.”

Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Jesu gbami shocked

Why is she trying to kiss the boy.....
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by Acekidc4(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by INTROVERT(f): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Ludicrous
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by MizMyColi(f): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2015
This is Hilarious and Equally Petrifying.
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by MRLINGTON(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2015
Loll .. Madness she no allow d boy reach 11yrs sef
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by Mariecakes(f): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2015
Waooohhhhh!!!!
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by ginawest(f): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2015
end time marriage!
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by goodmorning40: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Was it not in this same south Africa that a mother married her son who was a Barrister, strange things happen there it is a land of abomination, they are not descendants of humans.
Pls can Buhari put an embargo on south Africans coming into naija, they might be the grown version of VIRUS

1 Like

Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by STANPASQUAL(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2015
why did I suddenly have an urge to purge??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by biznus: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2015
STANPASQUAL:
why did I suddenly have an urge to purge??
M.i wanabe cool
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by abdulaz: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2015
The world is becoming something else.
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by Tallesty1(m): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
This is Hilarious and Equally Petrifying.
In Your Voice........

Half Bread Is Better Than Puff Puff
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by SAMBARRY: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2015
Awon pedos.tufiaaaaa.shes getting married to a child old enough to be her grandchild and she's happy

in the name of ancestors. Koni da fun awon ancestors werey grin

1 Like

Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by MizMyColi(f): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
In Your Voice........

Half Bread Is Better Than Puff Puff

angry
Please Expatiate...
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by Tallesty1(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

angry
Please Expatiate...
Expatiate what I learnt from you to you??
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by Atk01(f): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2015
It was hilarious till I saw the kissing picture. Ewww! angry

1 Like

Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by MizMyColi(f): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2015
tongue
Tallesty1:
Expatiate what I learnt from you to you??

I'm sure you know what I meantangry

1 Like

Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by keishablack(f): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2015
I just puked

1 Like

Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by Momcherry(f): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2015
Chim o shocked

Maybe she was his love in previous life but death separated them. He decided to return and marry her
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by Moana(f): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2015
This is child abuse, she is old enough to be his grandmother undecided

1 Like

Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by jashar(f): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Na wa ooo...

South Africa na no go area ooo.... cheeiiii

Abomination.
They really have crappy laws in that Country.
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by AfricanApple(f): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2015
later now you guys will be shouting Muslims!
sickening
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by AfricanApple(f): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2015
'''
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Awon pedos.tufiaaaaa.shes getting married to a child old enough to be her grandchild and she's happy

in the name of ancestors. Koni da fun awon ancestors werey grin
Even diildo will satisfy her more. grin
I wonder what this little boy has got in between his legs.

Not like i'm in support of paedophilia but older men having sex with little girls(male paedophilia) is still comprehensible a little bit. cheesy
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by SAMBARRY: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Even diildo will satisfy her more. grin
I wonder what this little boy has got in between his legs.

Not like i'm in support of paedophilia but older men having sex with little girls(male paedophilia) is still comprehensible a little bit. cheesy
male or female pedophilia is disgusting. A child that she should be dragging to school and ask what he was taught is the one she's marrying. I bet when he has grown to an age of maturity he will almost beat both the person that joined them together and the pedo. Very appalling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by dubylhover(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Moana:
This is child abuse, she is old enough to be his grandmother undecided

hehehehehe..oh its nau child abuse,but if it were a man marrying a young girl,yu guys wud come in here with a different agenda...femi***** grin
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by Moana(f): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
dubylhover:

hehehehehe..oh its nau child abuse,but if it were a man marrying a young girl,yu guys wud come in here with a different agenda...femi***** grin
and what's wrong with feminism since its against abuse of children?
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by dubylhover(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Moana:
and what's wrong with feminism since its against abuse of children?
try to comprehend my point,wud yu have said it was child abuse if it was d girl that was younger??cos i thought d whole context nd ideology of feminism is in equality,so d views shud b aired weda its a male suffering or a female sad
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by Moana(f): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
dubylhover:

try to comprehend my point,wud yu have said it was child abuse if it was d girl that was younger??cos i thought d whole context nd ideology of feminism is in equality,so d views shud b aired weda its a male suffering or a female sad
its still child abuse even if its a girl. What are you going on about?
Re: 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy by dubylhover(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Moana:
its still child abuse even if its a girl. What are you going on about?

sorry my bad smiley,we rr not on d same page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) / Mums Help!! Drinking Cold Water After Delivery / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.