Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1074505 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by lightdotcom: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Yeah bro! No one can receive anything except it is given to him from above.
Some same conditon with u had fatter SOA frm their sponsors but still got refused.
dahjor:

Here are the Documents submitted

All CIC Forms
CAQ
Letter of Explanation (I stated $50000 CAD would be made available for this purpose)
My Employment letter
Appointment confirmation letter
Company’s introduction letter
Leave of absence (Which Stated I’m still with the company and will resume back to work upon completion of studies)
4 Months pay slip
Statement of Account (with 100k Balance)
Tax receipt
All Certificates (Except Birth Certificate)
Resume
Police Certificate
Car Proof of ownership

I Used 2 Sponsors; My Father and Elder brother. Sponsor 1 and 2 respectively.

Sponsor 1 My Father
Consent Letter, signed by my father and mother
Introduction letter from his Office
Copy of his ID card and complimentary card
Sponsorship letter
Sponsors affidavit
Bank statement: Balance #7.1m (He stated in his Sponsorship letter, the account was built purposely for my purpose of travelling)
Proof of Asset: Agreement of 3 Lands, it wasn’t valued

Sponsor 2 Elder Brother
Introduction letter from his Office
Copy of his ID card and complimentary card
Employment letter
4 Months pay slip
Sponsorship letter
Sponsors affidavit
Bank statement: Acct 1 Balance #800k
Acct 2 Balance #700k
Proof of Asset: Agreement of 2 plots of Land, it wasn’t valued
Marriage certificate
Family photograph showing my dad, elder brother and I, an old one and a recent one.

Note: I ascribe all glory to God, No one can receive anything except given to him from heaven. It’s not by the documents listed above
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2015
thanks. jst dt everyone I ve discussed with is skeptical of d bank. pls can u give me d moniker(s) dt ve used microfinance bank if possible so i can make contact
kfrosh:
Microfinance bank has been used on this forum to chop TRV so have no fear sire.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by jesscaxt(f): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Cameroon1979:
6th Year Medical student at 21 years. Abi you enter university at 15years grin grin grin grin

Very possible I became a legal practitioner at 21/22, 5 years uni 1 year law school tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by favour0011: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2015
It seems it's rili dificult to get trv if you re going for project management. Has anyone been successful on that path
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by lakusi(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2015
dahjor:

Here are the Documents submitted

Hello please I just sent u a PM. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Sorry can't actually remember the monicker but am so certain I came across it on this thread sometime ago, not recently.
Omonjoe:
thanks. jst dt everyone I ve discussed with is skeptical of d bank. pls can u give me d moniker(s) dt ve used microfinance bank if possible so i can make contact
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Lemme reframe it for you. 'It seems its really difficult getting TRV when going to colleges of recent unlike before'
favour0011:
It seems it's rili dificult to get trv if you re going for project management. Has anyone been successful on that path
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by aydot2015: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2015
I have been following several pages being posted here, I got approval mail on thursday and will be going to Montreal soon, I will like to chat and communicate with others especially new graduate student in Mc Gill University. I submitted my application online on May 22, and did upfront medicals and got approval mail on July 22. I wish all TRV hopeful goodnews soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by steinmajor: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2015
pcachuks:
has your sister gone through the process of getting this trv? Baba if u get words of advice, give some na

SAIT is good,my sister is coming to SAIT too for fall semester, you have to hurry with you document gathering.I went to NAIT tongue grin smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2015
senarthor:

Please bros, don't even think of going with palm oil except you will drink it at the airport.....lol.... On a serious note those luggage checkers before you get your boarding pass will not allow that and also kola nut.....

aiit sir i'ld remove it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2015
k...thanks
kfrosh:
Sorry can't actually remember the monicker but am so certain I came across it on this thread sometime ago, not recently.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2015
I still need more inputs from gurus here
Omonjoe:
gud pm all.........pls can one use SOA from a Microfinance bank for sponsorship?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yetunde84: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Pls does vac accra work on Saturdays?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2015
is it at the port of entry i'ld get my study and work permit or just study permit alone?

what else would I present apart from my passport and port of entry letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2015
yetunde84:
Pls does vac accra work on Saturdays?

l think so cos some people have gotten their medical mail and approval mail on a Saturday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
kennykentipsy:
is it at the port of entry i'ld get my study and work permit or just study permit alone?

what else would I present apart from my passport and port of entry letter?
As a student with effect from 1 June 2014, you no longer have to apply for a work permit seperately, just present your passport with a valid TRV and Letter of Introduction (if you have it) to the immigration officer at the port of entry and a study permit with the conditions for work (20hrs term time and work till you faint during holidays lol) will be issued to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TempusQ(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
This should be the second time you posted this and no one has responded.
Maybe no has any idea of what you're or you did to give out more info about your issue.
But, if I got you right; you're asked to come along with your family that you want to use as tie for visa application.

Expatiate on the bold words...
grabeconnie:
am going for theological training in
Missions for Bsc

And the school demanded that I bring
my family, and without pledging to bring
my family they will not issue acceptance
letter
How do I package my visa application?
Because I want to use my family as tie
back home.
Do I have to pay differently for their
application fee like US embassy?
Please I need someone to guide me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
teesboy:

As a student with effect from 1 June 2014, you no longer have to apply for a work permit seperately, just present your passport with a valid TRV and Letter of Introduction (if you have it) to the immigration officer at the port of entry and a study permit with the conditions for work (20hrs term time and work till you faint during holidays lol) will be issued to you.

OK thanks sir I guess the letter of introduction is still the same as POE letter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
kennykentipsy:

OK thanks sir I guess the letter of introduction is still the same as POE letter
They are one and the same thing bruv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yetunde84: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Please guys...if you applied early days of June and you av done medicals and no trv yet (paper Route) please track and let's know wat's der...tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
@Yetunde84.........most got deres dispatched....but mine and doctolz is still saying processed @ accra..was called 4 med too june 3rd and did it june 6th.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
ahyotomiwa:
@Yetunde84.........most got deres dispatched....but mine and doctolz is still saying processed @ accra..was called 4 med too july 3rd and did it july 6th.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
oyiduman01:
Haha, the perfect thread to advertise your agentship.
Justwise will do to you what he has done to countless others.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yetunde84: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
ahyotomiwa:
@Yetunde84.........most got deres dispatched....but mine and doctolz is still saying processed @ accra..was called 4 med too june 3rd and did it june 6th.

Mine is saying dispatched but I did not get any approval mail 4rm dem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
It's still processing for many reasons...it didn't go with that batch of dispatched passports or they ain't done assessing the medicals.

In summary, those that are dispatched have visas already. It's not compulsory to recieve an approval mail.
Since it got dispatched on thursday...their passports will be ready by monday at the vfs office.
ahyotomiwa:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
I know it not all d tym u get approval mail...am wondering sinx it took a while before dispatching am convinxd it gud news..all doubt wud b sorted onx u pik it up nextweek...it's well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
TempusQ:
This should be the second time you posted this and no one has responded.
Maybe no has any idea of what you're or you did to give out more info about your issue.
But, if I got you right; you're asked to come along with your family that you want to use as tie for visa application.

Expatiate on the bold words...

I will be going to Bible college in Canada. And I was asked to come along with my family, my question is,

Is it possible to get visa approval for student going with his family?
What are the procedures involved in family application?
Do I have to pay extra fees for family app?

Looking forward to hear from you guys soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
grabeconnie:

I will be going to Bible college in Canada. And I was asked to come along with my family, my question is,

If the bible college is not providing evidence that they will cater for your family then that responsibilty will be your cross to bear, you would be required to provide a bank statement showing enough money to take care of you and your family as well as flight tickets to and back from Canada and you will pay all application fees and medicals fees for you and all your family members also you will show that you all intend to return after the bible college program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TempusQ(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
grabeconnie:

Good answer to your questions...
If you can handle that, you're good to go...
Good luck!!!

teesboy:

If the bible college is not providing evidence that they will cater for your family then that responsibilty will be your cross to bear, you would be required to provide a bank statement showing enough money to take care of you and your family as well as flight tickets to and back from Canada and you will pay all application fees and medicals fees for you and all your family members also you will show that you all intend to return after the bible college program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
teesboy:

So my application processing fee can not cover them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.