Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1080159 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yetunde84: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
lexyj123:

what are ur parameters for this conclusion??

God's word...it is settled

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
mirenda:

Well I'm not sure there's any Canadian region at risk of such population explosion yet, I may be wrong though, but it does actually make sense to have a control system.

Anyways when I submit my app, I will stay away from this thread temporarily to avoid unneccesary excitement.
I think what he meant is that public infrastructures and social services are planned based on demography and available resources.
For example, Calgary was not planned for the sudden influx of people into the city, therefore wait times for most social services(e.g access to healthcare) has increased and a lot of strain is being put on public infrastructure like trains, roads e.t.c
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
gud pm all.........pls can one use SOA from a Microfinance bank for sponsorship?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello guys,
I want you know the meaning of SOP?
Please I will be looking for your answer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Statement of Purpose

grabeconnie:
Hello guys,
I want you know the meaning of SOP?
Please I will be looking for your answer.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pascal2young(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
was thinking of applying to Uni of alberta and calgary buh with what u guess are saying am kinda scared cos i had a cgpa of 3.67.....although graduated best in my class nd a toefl of 100......wats ur suggestn e-famz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by teesboy: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
myb012:

I av the acceptance letter for the school in manitoba already for the same start date with the one in Ontario 31st aug
If you applied online, you would need to log into your myCIC account and update your designated institution to the school in Manitoba. There is a specific link provided in your myCIC account that enables you to fill in all the details to effect the change.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
TempusQ:
Am I the only one reading this...
See another route...
Please share more lights on this...

Different people visit for different reasons and may choose to study afterwards. Everything is about information and packaging.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
If you were best in your class you have a really good chance. You will need one of your recommenders to mention this in the recommendation letter tho. They'll need to say how many people were in your class too. What school did you go to and how many people were in your class?

Also, pls package yourself extremely well. As in, an excellent SOP. Check one of my posts from a few days ago for my thoughts on the content of an grad school application SOP.

pascal2young:
was thinkn o applying to Uni of alberta and calgary buh with wat u guess are saying am kinda scared cos i had a cgpa of 3.67.....although graduated best in my class nd a toefl of 100......wats ur suggestn e-famz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dahjor(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dahjor(m): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cherokee:
Dahjor,
Lets connect.
Hello.
Going to Montreal?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pascal2young(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
thesoj:
If you were best in your class you have a really good chance. You will need one of your recommenders to mention this in the recommendation letter tho. They'll need to say how many people were in your class too. What school did you go to and how many people were in your class?

Also, pls package yourself extremely well. As in, an excellent SOP. Check one of my posts from a few days ago for my thoughts on the content of an grad school application SOP.

about 100 students
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello

I am going for theological training in Missions for Bsc
And the school demanded that I bring my family, and without pledging to bring my family they will not issue acceptance letter

How do I package my visa application? Because I want to use my family as tie back home.

Do I have to pay differently for their application fee like US embassy?

Please I need someone to guide me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Also, I would recommend that you apply to at least four schools. One of the schools should be one in which the applicant pool for your course is not extremely competitive, in order to have at least one "safety" school.

pascal2young:

about 100 students
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Cherokee(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
dahjor:

Hello.
Going to Montreal?
Sure, send me a request via my signature
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by pascal2young(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
thesoj:
Also, I would recommend that you apply to at least four schools. One of the schools should be one in which the applicant pool for your course is not extremely competitive, in order to have at least one "safety" school.

hmmmmmmm......oh..k.....dat means 4transcript nd reference letters
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yup that's right. Applying to at least four schools, with your CGPA (regardless of the fact that you were best in your class), hedges against the risk of not being accepted by at least one school. This is not to scare you; even applicants with high CGPAs dont always get into all the schools they apply to. Remember that many schools, for certain courses especially, receive loads of applications from competitive applicants.

pascal2young:

hmmmmmmm......oh..k.....dat means 4transcript nd reference letters
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
You misunderstood @AriseOcompatriot...

He meant he would get a 3 yrs PGWP becos his MBA was 2 yrs as against the 1 year prog at Centennial...and I really think he was just talking on a lighter note though. No need to let out all that energy...

@the bolded is sooo outta line...

standupguy:

Honestly there was no single agression intended in my previous post.
He compared MBA earnings to PGD, I merely pointed out the disadvantage.

His post mentioned schools popularity, I pointed out how that doesn't affect anything including job hunting.( His post also agrees with this)

Finally he tried to insinuate that only MBA leads to 3yrs PGWP which is false and misinformation.

The self absorbing, delusion reeking creep can't even discuss the misinformation he went so deep his rectum to pull out

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Graviton2(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
godG:

Na so I dey play come here come see how you have been faring o. grin Trust me, I'm monitoring your progress. No worry, you go chop your TRV (you kuma don do upfront meds) before the month ends. From my calculation, you don dey d second week now ba? My prayers are with you and every hopefuls. Ko ni sewu! Now, go translate that to Igbo. smiley

shocked shocked

You are a detective oh! Had no idea you were onto me...May things go well, we will definitely celebrate. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
I emailed u ma and can a microfinace bank SOA be usesd for sponsorship?
Team12:
You misunderstood @AriseOcompatriot...

He meant he would get a 3 yrs PGWP becos his MBA was 2 yrs as against the 1 year prog at Centennial...and I really think he was just talking on a lighter note though. No need to let out all that energy...

@the bolded is sooo outta line...

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
standupguy:

Richcasey how far self, no show yet?

as CIC don decide to jump from 5th june to 30th june wetin man fit do ooo...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
i want to belive its just a coincidence that the college guys on here have just not gotten a reply and not some general stuff sha.....
cos its not funny

when you submit your second APP? you no dey on top tnuola list na. . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na 24th o...lol...naa secret list I dey...
richcasey:

when you submit your second APP? you no dey on top tnuola list na. . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TempusQ(m): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
myb012:

I av the acceptance letter for the school in manitoba already for the same start date with the one in Ontario 31st aug

Don't email Accra CIC please,
firstly, make sure you secure your Manitoba admission...
Once you land in ON, go for a refund (digest your ON school refund policy)...
Enter Manitoba, do your registration and inform CIC of your changes.
You'll be fine.

ISTBC!!!
thesoj:
I would recommend you write an email to Accra CIC asking them directly. It won't hurt to just ask them.
Please get back to us once they respond.

If you are scared about the implications of asking directly, maybe you could ask them using an anonymous email address? If I were you though, I would just ask them using my real name, telling them why I changed my mind at the last minute and why the other program is better for me. See what they say. This is the safest approach, and if they say you can do it, make sure you keep the email printout with you during your travel.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TempusQ(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thanks!!!
GboyegaD:

Different people visit for different reasons and may choose to study afterwards. Everything is about information and packaging.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=14pt]***IMPORTANT LINKS***
[/size]

CLICK HERE TO FIND A UNIVERSITY IN CANADA

CLICK HERE TO FIND A SOP SAMPLE FOR THE VISA OFFICER

CLICK HERE TO FIND A LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP SAMPE

FIND OUT WHERE STUDY PERMITS ARE PROCESSED FOR NIGERIANS

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MEDICAL FORM IMM5753E

CLICK HERE FOR A SAMPLE OF LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT FOR YOUR STUDY VISA

THE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS COMPILATION

HOW TO SHRINK YOU FILES FOR YOUR ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK TO SEE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL

HOW TO PAY YOUR FEES IN CANADA FROM NIGERIA 1

SAMPLE LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM YOUR WORK PLACE

CIC E-MAIL FOR INQUIRIES

MEDICAL EXAMINATION LOCATIONS IN NIGERIA

HOW MANY YEARS WORK PERMIT IF I STUDY FOR 1 OR 2 YEARS, CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WORK PERMIT AFTER GRADUATION

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT IF CIC CALLS THE BANK TO VERIFY A STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT

EXPLANATION FOR
-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC PART 1
@ morgan2006 CHECK THIS 3

EXPLANATION FOR
-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC PART 2

EXPLANATION FOR
-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC PART 3

FOR HOTEL RESERVATIONS WITH & WITHOUT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT

A VERY IMPORTANT CLUE WHEN DRAFTING YOUR SOP

IF YOUR APP IS MORE THAN 8 WEEKS, CLICK HERE TO SEND A CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY TO CIC

HOW TO CARRY MONEY TO CANADA FROM NIGERIA AFTER TRV APPROVAL

CHANGING INSTITUTION AFTER TRV & LANDING IN CANADA thanks thesoj for reminding me of this link

***UPDATED***

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by AriseOCompatrot: 12:01am On Jul 25, 2015
dahjor:
GOOD NEWS: Application has been approved!!!!

To God be the glory

Online Route
M.Eng Information System Security
Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec

Application submitted: May 23, 2015
Did biometrics; May 25, 2015
Medical call: July 16, 2015
Did Medical: July 19, 2015
Medical Passed: July 22, 2015
Passport request: July 23, 2015, submitted same day.
Application Approved July 24, 2015

7 Days Fasting, Prayers and Vigils

Special thanks to this forum, the gurus and seniors in the house.

Special mentions: @berexio1 @hayqinsbFX @Cally14 @teesboy @kfrosh @CoCoLav @Ugochux @darefestus @minnietope @Bobola86 @double08 God bless you.

I will list my documents soon... Lemme dance first

Congratulation! I celebrate you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Na 24th o...lol...naa secret list I dey...

lol badzt guy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by richcasey: 12:20am On Jul 25, 2015
myb012:

follow this advice below. Land Ontario first, and do the rest when you get there.

TempusQ:

You'll be fine.
ISTBC!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2015
What's so scary about emailing CIC? As long as he didn't change his course of study I don't see the big deal. In said email, he would clearly state that the other admission came later, but was his favorite choice all along. He would also say that he will go to the ON school if they advise him to stay with it. These people (whoever mans CIC emails) are humans and they respect honesty not deception. I did give @myb012 the option of emailing anonymously too.

Alternatively he could scour the internet for someone who recently had the same problem as him and see how they solved it.

TempusQ:

You'll be fine.

ISTBC!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=lakusi post=36220641]

shocked shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 12:30am On Jul 25, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
This is a miracle..
Whaat university and what course...

Freedom of advise on this thread.... please share your testimony of 2.90 or less with us.... Master degree with that grade in Canada. With God all thing are possible but I still they think am sha......

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.