Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1077533 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by zeezahbee(f): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Graviton2:

It has been established by both individual embassies that no information given by applicants will be shared with a third party without the applicants' consent.

In addition, both countries are sovereign states so such information is rarely shared except in the case of a possible threat to either of the countries. It is indeed ridiculous that anyone would believe info is shared between the two embassies. It doesn't even sound right.
Gravvy so this is where you hide.
Bro, how are you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by criousblack: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hi Guys,
Anyone attending MUN Fall 2015?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by standupguy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
darefestus:

That myth has been peddled about for far too long its ridiculous.

If your passport shows that you have to been us, best believe it they will certainly confirm from US embassy about your conduct.
I speak from what I have seen not heard.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Mykel12: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Aye! Team Mun
criousblack:
Hi Guys,
Anyone attending MUN Fall 2015?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by PurpleG(f): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
chops33:

Undergraduate...
Second UG though..

Hi Chops33, congrats on your trv. I have gone through your posts here. Please, I would like to know if you applied to the 2 years post degree BSc Nursing or 4 years BScN cos I couldn't find any info about the post degree nursing on Brandon university site, and a pre-nursing program is required for admission into the four year course. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
soji0509:
Hmnn. What a way NOT to end a week for me. I had to double check on all your recent post to be double sure that I'm not mixing up anything.
Am speechless.
My consolation is that you are in GREAT spirit and on top of this ugly experience from CIC . .
Yes go express entry and further studies way. I guess they are not mutually exclusive but refire against January 2016.
The trio of you ( Team12, Crich and tnuola) are just Awesome women here!. Great communication skill u all have.
May the LORD grant us all our heart desire as long as they will never harm us (amen)
Please Keep up the good spirit. Best wishes and be of good cheers.
Thanks Soji. I really do appreciate this.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Styling: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I'm Styling, please i need your advice. I sent in my Study visa application at the VSF global office in Lekki on 10th June 2015 and on the 17th i got an update that my Visa application is being processed at their CVAC Accra. After that update on the 17th June 2015, no new update again.
Please can anyone advice me on what to do base on their experience? Because intend to start this september section with Fanshawe College
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by olageeee(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
@ styling 17th of?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
@Styling: was it upfront medical u did?...anyway i applied a week before urs too...and norin yet... relax.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Please is it possible to use a medical result twice for same TRV application and what is the maximum interval?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ada4all: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Styling:
Hi Everyone,
I'm Styling, please i need your advice. I sent in my Study visa application at the VSF global office in Lekki on 10th June 2015 and on the 17th i got an update that my Visa application is being processed at their CVAC Accra. After that update on the 17th June 2015, no new update again.
Please can anyone advice me on what to do base on their experience? Because intend to start this september section with Fanshawe College
We are in the same shoes my dear. I will advice u to fast and pray my dear at this point cos anything is possible. I applied 9 th june at the vfs office it over 7 weeks as at today yet no response. I am to resume school September 8. We are in God's hands ooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Have you tracked your passport recently?

Styling:
Hi Everyone,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by engr2yen: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pls,I am a newbie on dis thread,I nid help.I intend applying 4 fall 2016 M.Eng environmental eng. Dalhousie uni.,is it a must I secure a supervisor b4 applying? Av contacted d skool dey r yet 2 reply me..wat r my chances of getting admitted,graduate wit cgpa 4.19 civil eng.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by chrisviral(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
senarthor:
Please is it possible to use a medical result twice for same TRV application and what is the maximum interval?

Yes it's possible, provided it's within 12 months cycle.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by semira123: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good day my fellow nairalanders
I am new to this forum and I would like to get pchax SOP. However I have checked the former links and they are not working again. Please I would like to get a hold of this SOP asap. Pleaseee!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Don't say is a lie again... delay after medical is now real and real.... anything is now possible with this new set of VOs.... May God's WILL be done.. still thankful... 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
chrisviral:

Yes it's possible, provided it's within 12 months cycle.

How are they going to send your result or they will just track it through your UCL number?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by AriseOCompatrot: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
After teana4040's post of delay after medical, I decided to fly under the radar, hoping and praying this would help me dodge the bullet but alas...I got hit!

Status changed to medical passed at 12 noon yesterday, then got emails of message and update at about 3pm, only to log in to see correspondence...Application Refused! Purpose of visit, travel history, financials.

Even though I am a guy, I suddenly feel like a lady who has just been gilted by her lover cry So I guess the only thing left to say is...it was fun while it lasted.

That's it from me folks, I'll be taking some time off to recoup and to regroup. I hereby close the gate to all bad news. Every other person after me shall have positive testimonies to share, in Jesus Name!

#GodHasWon

17 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Chars1289: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
semira123:
Good day my fellow nairalanders
I am new to this forum and I would like to get pchax SOP. However I have checked the former links and they are not working again. Please I would like to get a hold of this SOP asap. Pleaseee!!
search for pchax on nairaland and go through his previous post.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by daronscopy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
engr2yen:
Pls,I am a newbie on dis thread,I nid help.I intend applying 4 fall 2016 M.Eng environmental eng. Dalhousie uni.,is it a must I secure a supervisor b4 applying? Av contacted d skool dey r yet 2 reply me..wat r my chances of getting admitted,graduate wit cgpa 4.19 civil eng.
You don't need a supervisor since you are going for M.Eng...Ur Cgpa is good to go embarassed
engr2yen:
You don't need a supervisor since you are going for M.Eng...Ur Cgpa is good to go
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Cherokee(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
AriseOCompatrot:
After teana4040's post of delay after medical, I decided to fly under the radar, hoping and praying this would help me dodge the bullet but alas...I got hit!

Status changed to medical passed at 12 noon yesterday, then got emails of message and update at about 3pm, only to log in to see correspondence...Application Refused! Purpose of visit, travel history, financials.

Even though I am a guy, I suddenly feel like a lady who has just been gilted by her lover cry So I guess the only thing left to say is...it was fun while it lasted.

That's it from me folks, I'll be taking some time off to recoup and to regroup. I hereby close the gate to all bad news. Every other person after me shall have positive testimonies to share, in Jesus Name!

#GodHasWon

I noticed that all who got called for medicals on the 22nd of July, have been rejected after passing medicals. What do u think?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
AriseOCompatrot:

#GodHasWon

All is well bro, mine was only financial... God's time is the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
SIGHS SIGHS SIGHS

Even masters studnet aint dodging the bullets anymore......what should we college do?

@Ariseocompatroits sorry about your situation. i can say its better not to be called for medicals than to recieve this news.

You never listed your documents, could you do it now..
can i ask who your sponsors were?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ojekkk: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hello every one in the house. I have been refused student visa twice on grounds of insufficient funds whereas my husband submitted a statement of account of 4M plus naira as my sponsor. I did not submit my own SOA cos I expect to support me financially while in canada. Could this be the problem. The amount in the statement and available could cover for tuition fees and living expenses for one year. My program a masters in Nursing - Thesis at the University of Saskatchewan.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
4million is not enough....you should have in the range of 7-10m to be safe if you havent paid any fees.....5-6m could be enough if you hv paid your fees..
Ojekkk:
Hello every one in the house. I have been refused student visa twice on grounds of insufficient funds whereas my husband submitted a statement of account of 4 plus as my sponsor. I did not submit my own SOA cos I expect to support me financially while in canada. Could this be the problem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
when were you delayed....i cant remember you sharing it...
senarthor:

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Jengbetiele: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
AriseOCompatrot:

#GodHasWon

Woww!!!! This is so unbelievable!! from medicals passed to refusal again....I heard the case of someone who got medical call and got refused for the same reasons as yours!!! It is well bro, regroup and refire and try ensure its not so close to the 'rush' period.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by thesoj: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Could you share your profile?
Please list your documents and submission/delay date so people can learn and advise. Thanks.

senarthor:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ojekkk: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
when were you delayed....i cant remember you sharing it...

Am new on the forum though I have been following the pages.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ojekkk: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
4million is not enough....you should have in the range of 7-10m to be safe if you havent paid any fees.....5-6m could be enough if you hv paid your fees..

Thank you. But must I put the whole money in my account or in my husband's account ie the 7 to 10 million naira.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
lodging a huge sum is wrong.
it has to be built up in transaction history..

Ojekkk:

Thank you. But must I put the whole money in my account or in my husband's account ie the 7 to 10 million naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.